Balboa Pearl is a classic beach house, offering a wide range of amenities and a highly desirable upper-Peninsula location. Big on both style and value, the Balboa Pearl was recently remodeled and features all-new contemporary furnishings and tasteful décor in neutral colors.Flooring consist of hardwood and ceramic tile, which provide a perfect backdrop for beach living. Fresh paint, enhanced baseboard mouldings and contemporary window coverings lend additional warmth and style to this charming residence.
Situated on a quiet residential street less than a block from the warm sands of Newport Beach, the single-story Spanish-style cottage will make you feel right at home. The Pearl features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in approximately 1,100 square feet and can accommodate up to 6-8 guests. The master bedroom features a brand-new Queen sized bed complete with luxury linens. A set of twin beds can be found in the guest room, while the living room also includes a pull-out sleeper sofa. A third bedroom in the rear of the cottage(which is not a part of the main house) has the added feature of a private exterior keyed entry – making it perfect for sharing with a second couple, extended family or visitors. Within the rear guest suite is a full bathroom and a large desk area, as well as a wardrobe and plenty of storage space.
The Pearl boasts state-of-the-art electronics and has 4 brand-new flat screen TVs. A TV/DVD combo is located in each bedroom and also in the living room. The living room television also has a Blu-ray DVD player. Complimentary wireless internet access (WiFi) can be found throughout the home. Each bedroom is also equipped with a remote-controlled ceiling fan and the home has a heating system for chilly winter evenings.
The cottage’s main bathroom features a renovated shower/tub combo and showcases beautiful tile work and top-quality fixtures. Balboa Pearl’s spacious kitchen is well-outfitted with everything needed to create a fabulous gourmet meal or a simple supper. Appliances include a brand-new dishwasher as well as a recently upgraded microwave, oven/range and refrigerator. All appliances feature black finishes. Black Galaxy countertops also enhance the kitchen and provide an upscale feel. The adjacent dining area features an elegant 4-seat dining table - although many Pearl guests will opt to do their dining outside on the spacious front patio. The patio effectively extends the home’s living space and provides a perfect setting for morning coffee or al fresco dining. A dining table and additional chairs encourage restful evenings and a gas barbecue is provided for outdoor cooking. A view of the ocean and fresh sea breezes can be enjoyed from the patio, while delighting in the beach-town ambiance.
Guests will also appreciate the hot & cold outdoor shower that is located on the east side of the cottage – perfect for rinsing off after a day in the surf and sand. The Pearl also has a laundry room with a full-size washer and dryer and a separate utility area with plenty of storage space. Garage parking for a single car is provided on the rear side of the property and a temporary unloading spot is available directly in front of the garage. Whether you’re planning a long-weekend at the beach or a stay for much longer, the Balboa Pearl will accommodate you with comfort and class. All the joys of Southern California’s most beautiful beaches lay just outside your door.
Things to Do In Newport Beach/Balboa:
* Enjoy the fine sandy beaches. Lifeguard Tower 20 and two rock jetties provide a fabulous beach experience in the 39thStreet area.
* Surfing, body-boarding, paddle-boarding, kite surfing and para-sailing. Lessons can be arranged at nearby surf shops.
* Newport Harbor - sailing, boating and fishing
* Newport Beach Boardwalk
* Bike Riding - rental shops are located nearby for renting cruiser bikes, roller blades surrey bikes and other “fun on wheels”
* Newport Pier and Balboa Pier
* Balboa Ferry - transports visitors and their cars across Newport Harbor from the Balboa Peninsula to quaint Balboa Island
* Balboa Fun Zone – Video Game Arcade and Ferris Wheel
* Tide Pools for exploring. Snorkeling and Scuba are also available.
* Check out “The Wedge” surf spot at the tip of the Balboa Peninsula.
* Challenging Golf Courses
* Tennis Courts & Basketball
* Huntington Beach – a.k.a. Surf City – is just to the north. Great surfing, shopping and dining.
* Wild Rivers Water Park & Knott’s Soak City – both are within a half-hour drive
* Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm - approximately 40 minutes away
* Museums and Art Galleries
* Luxurious Spas and Salons
* World-class shopping at Fashion Island and South Coast Plaza
* Fine Dining and Nightlife
* Orange County Fair – during the month of July
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay