Bring your family and experience this 2300 sq ft townhome, a 2011 new construction of duplex in the Crest. Short walk to the free/family-oriented beach and famous boardwalk. Nestled in a peaceful east-side residential street, this home is at a perfect location where is close enough to all amenities but deep enough to be quiet.
It is a truly stunning home offering you two stories of comfortable living for 12 people. First floor boasts open floor plan with hardwood floor, a living room with elegant accent chairs, an enormous great room with 55'' LCD HDTV/Wi-Fi and genuine leather sofa set, dining area for 8, and a gourmet kitchen with maple cabinets, granite counter top and stainless steel appliances. Second floor features 4 bedrooms/2 full baths/laundry room with a charming master suite furnished with a brand new King Size bedroom set, 32'' LCD HDTV, glass door/full tiled shower, granite double sinks and a private deck. Outside the home, you will find an enclosed outside shower, patio set, gas grill in a back yard, plus complimentary Baby gear and Bikes waiting for you to enjoy. Two front decks facing the delightful street for you to relax and feel the ocean breeze.
Real luxury. Real gorgeous. LCD HDTV in every bedroom. All Brand New and Brand Name Mattresses in every bedroom. Granite countertop throughout. Family oriented and absolutely smoking/pets free for children's allergies.
Starting Jan 2015, we are no longer listing on VacationRentals.com. Please visit our listing on HomeAway by seaching property ID 966052 for 24 photos on the property. Solely Owner Operated. Restricted to rent to responsible family groups and must be 25 or older to rent. No senior week or prom rentals. No smoking and no pets.
* Restaurants, bike rentals, ice cream parlor, playground, baseball fields, basketball/tennis courts, library, cinema, liquor stores within walking distance. CVS, Walgreen, and ACME supermarket are a few blocks away. Less than 4 miles to Walmart, Shop Rite and Lowes.
* Historic Cape May (10 minute drive), Cape May Zoo (free admission), Cape May Ferry to Rehoboth Beach outlets, Atlantic City casinos (40 minutes drive).
* Para sailing, boating, kayak, water sports, paint ball, golf/mini golf, and biking.
* Pirate Cruise, whale/dolphin watch, and free crabbing/fishing right at the Bay-side end of the street.
* Free fireworks every Friday night. Free live music Wednesday and Saturday nights.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Nightly Rate: $245 - $415
Weekly Rate: $1750 - $2900
7-night weekly rental, Sat to Sat during prime weeks
No Tax. Cleaning Fee: $75