House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Gated Community Pool Home - Sebastian, Florida
This vacation home is a professionally managed property, located in one of the nicest neighborhoods in Sebastian, Florida. It features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and comfortably sleeps 4. This home fancys a formal dining room, eat in kitchen, ceramic tile, washer and dryer, and a large master suite with en-suite bath. The covered lanai and screened in pool area is very private and overlooks a lush preserve area.
This home is 10 minutes from the Wabasso beach, 2 miles from the Indian River Lagoon with access to the intracoastal waterway and the Sebastian Inlet. A short walk to the Sebastian Golf course and close enough to the drop zone to see the skydivers free falling every day.
Visit sebastianvacationrentalscom web site to see the Virtual Tour of this secluded beauty.
Make this your fantasy vacation home! Book your vacation today!
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Right in the heart of the Treasure Coast, between Melbourne and Vero Beach, is the City of Sebastian; Florida's best kept secret.
Recognized as the home of Pelican Island, Sebastian holds the first designated wildlife refuge in the United States. Incorporated in 1924 as the Town of Sebastian, the current population is approximately 22,000 people and growing.
While Sebastian boasts of our beautiful parks, public and private 'A' rated schools, and a year round average temperature of 73.4 degrees, the real beauty of Sebastian is in the unobstructed postcard views of the Intra-coastal waterway in the Indian River Lagoon.
These breathtaking views of the natural beauty of Sebastian can hardly be described. Sebastian is full of shops and restaurants, churches, and within close proximity to the Atlantic beaches. We host several city festivals a year, monthly arts and crafts shows, and concerts in the park.
Relax on the beaches, play a round of golf, explore the state and county parks, or join the surfers from all over the world to ride the huge swells at the Sebastian River Inlet State Park.
Enjoy the famous snook and redfish fishing known to Sebastian or take in the spectacular views from up above and skydive with Skydive Sebastian! All this and more right here in Sebastian.
* Playground / Splash Park / Theme Parks
* Museums / Theater
* Health / Beauth Spas
* Boating / Paddle Boating
* Sight seeing / Bird Watching / Wildlife Viewing
* Scenic Drives / Scenic Cruises
* Shopping / Outlet Shopping / Antiquing
Sports & Adventure Activities
* Boating / Sailing / Parasailing / Kayaking
* Jet Skiing / Water Skiing / Wind-surfing
* Swimming / Scuba Diving / Snorkeling
* Fishing: Bay / Deep Sea / Fly / Fresh Water / Pier / Surf
* Cycling / Roller Blading
* Basketball / Volleyball
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - May 15 2015
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Processing & Handling $24.7
- Pet Fee $50
- Housekeeping $100
- Tax Rate 11.0%
Weekly Rate: $965
Monthly Rate: $2895
Our rates are based on a Saturday to Saturday stay.
Weekly Rate: $965 plus 11% tax ($106.15) with a $125.00 exit cleaning fee for a total of $1196.15
Monthly Rate: $2895 plus 11% tax ($318.45) with a $125 exit cleaning fee for a total $3338.45
Looking for multiple months, call us for special rates.
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets considered
- Beach View
- live theater
- recreation center
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- General * Heated Pool * Heat & Air Conditioning * Laundry room with Washer/Dryer * Direct TV and secured WiFi Internet access * Linens and Towels Provided * Two-Car Garage with remote opener * Lawn and Pool service included * Ceramic Floors * Outdoor Furniture * Grill Kitchen * Fully-equipped eat-in Kitchen (seats 4) * Corian countertops * Dishes / Cooking Utensils * Refrigerator with ice maker in the door * Glass top Stove / Oven * Microwave * Dishwasher * Coffee Maker * TV Dining / Living Area * Seating for 6 people * 12 foot sliding doors to screened lanai pool area Bathrooms * Master Bathroom - Dual sink / garden tub / separate shower * Bathroom 2 – Single sink / toilet / and tub/shower combination Bedrooms * 3 bedrooms - sleeps 4 * Master - 1 Queen, en-suite bath, TV * Bedroom 1 - 1 Queen * Bedroom 2 – Set up as a Den with pull-out couch Entertainment * Televisions in Living area, Kitchen, Master Bedroom * Books / Games * Direct TV and secured WiFi Internet access Outside * Front Porch * Covered Lanai with Heated Pool * BBQ Grill Suitability * Pets considered - one dog up to 30 pounds * Children welcome