House, 5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, 12 Sleeps
Enjoy the ultimate in luxury living. Situated in Pelican Heights above Newport Coast, this former model home offers expansive and dramatic views of the Pacific Ocean, Newport Beach and the surrounding hillsides. Extensive upgrades have been performed to transform the super luxurious Fari International designed home into one that goes above and beyond anyone’s imagination. These include patterned Italian marble flooring, unique silk padded walls, gorgeous custom drapery, coffered 36 foot high ceilings just to name a few.
Imagine your typical day at this estate:
Park your sports car in the three car garage with composite flooring and a converted game room with ping pong and foosball tables. Walk through the large expansive hallway that leads into the first floor. Enjoy your lunch in the dining room with its Palace of Versaille collection dining table with Lladro porcelain inserts. Watch television on the 60 inch flatscreen TV or read the latest news on your tablet in the living room, or use the fireplace during the winter. You can even grab a drink from the kitchen, which features a three burner and broiler Viking stove on a center island, a hidden oversized refrigerator, and designer wood inlayed cabinets.
Entertain your guests in the triple French door equipped sitting room, which overlooks the front courtyard with its Italian water fountain and padded benches in a romantic seating area. Perhaps you would like to exercise in the gym room upstairs, and use the treadmill while watching your favorite show on the 42 inch HDTV? Your children can enjoy the kids bedroom, with its aqua blue themed walls and tomato red curtains and a view of the hills. Meanwhile, your guests can stay in the first floor bedroom, which features its own shower equipped, marble lined bathroom and full height quarter inch glass doors.
However, you will be staying upstairs in one of the two master bedrooms. Listen to Andrea Bocelli in this room on the state of the art whole house music system with your music player, and enjoy a dip in the spa tub. Don’t forget to soak up the view of the Pacific Ocean from this room, or use the huge walk in closet. Additionally, two elegant sinks have been installed for him and her, along with a fully furnished bathroom and shower.
As the sun sets, you can walk out to the luxurious balcony, featuring a swinging couch and beautiful 270 degree views of the Newport Coast. After going downstairs, you can enjoy a barbeque on the full sized barbeque, or enjoy the quiet California evening next to one of the three firepits, or even the tri-sectioned fireplace. Turn on the flat screen television next to the pool and jacuzzi to see a football match after swimming, or seat yourself in the covered seating area to enjoy a glass of wine from the outdoor bar. Dazzle your guests by turning on the under the bench fiber optic lighting, or illuminate one of the three smaller water fountains on the side of the house.
After the festivities have slowed, you can retire to the king sized canopy bed for the night, or gaze at the stars from the balcony.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Activities and Entertainment Nearby
Charming Balboa Island and village is only a 10 minute drive up PCH
Corona del Mar Village with all of it’s unique boutique shops and restaurants
Adjacent to 5 star Andreas fine dining restaurant at Pelican Hill
Casual outdoor dining at The Coliseum overlooking the 360 degree negative edge pool, Pelican Hill Golf Course, and the Pacific Ocean
- Miles of hiking trails in the Irvine Ranch Land Reserve®
- Ocean-view world-class shopping at Fashion Island® and Crystal Cove Promenade™
- A short drive from the art galleries and festivals of Laguna Beach
- Close to all the entertainment and sports attractions of Southern California
- Newport Coast averages 340 days of sunshine every year!
Home to Crystal Cove Beach, which features surfing, sunbathing, and walking trails
A 5 minute ride to Corona del Mar Beach
- 10 minutes from Newport Harbor, the largest pleasure boat harbor in the world, with a variety of private ocean excursions including deep-sea fishing and sailing to relaxing sunset cruises
Pelican Hill Golf Club®
• Two championship 18-hole golf courses (Ocean North and Ocean South)
• Featuring incredible ocean views from nearly every hole
• Tom Fazio designed championship courses
• Golf Clubhouse with separate men’s & women’s lounges and a full-service golf shop
• Pelican Hill Golf Academy offering the finest instruction from GOLF MagazinesTop 100
The Spa at Pelican Hills Resort
22 treatment rooms, Aqua Colonnade
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Mar 19 2015 - Feb 1 2016
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
$15,000 weekly and $60,000 monthly rate
Daily Maid Service Available
A Refundable Damage Deposit is Required
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 4 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- Half Bathroom
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- * Air Conditioning * Linens Provided * Washer * Dryer * Garage * Off Street Parking * Gas Fireplace * King Bed * Queen Bed * Double Bed * Twin/Single Bed * Cable/Satellite TV * DVD * CD Player * Stereo System * Private Pool * Kitchen * Full Kitchen * Cooking Utensils Provided * Refrigerator * Dishwasher * Microwave * Ice Maker * Outdoor Features * Gas/Electric BBQ Grill * Deck/Patio * Balcony * View/Location * Ocean View * Water View * Communications * Telephone * Broadband Internet * WiFi (Wireless Internet)