House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Enjoy your stay in this lovely, Newly Renovated 2100 square foot, single story home in the Del Webb Community of Terravita in North Scottsdale.
Newly renovated home! Features include a great room with a 61" flat screen TV, 12 foot ceilings, and dining area. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite counters and a wine fridge. The master suite has all the amenities for comfort including a king-sized bed, flat screen TV, full master bath with twin sinks, oversized tub and walk in shower and walk in closet. The guest bedroom sleeps twoand also has a flat screen TV. The office has a pullout couch for two additional guests.
Enjoy a very private back yard complete with new built in BBQ, Huge built in Hot Tub and gorgeous dessert sunset views.
Terravita's surroundings are beautifully landscaped with native desert foliage within which you'll find miles of hiking and biking trails that wind peacefully through the community. As a tenant you can purchase ($100) a temporary social membership that will welcome you to use the private Terravita amenities such as the large pool, Hot Tub, wonderful tennis facilities, fitness center, bar and restaurants, and 18 hole golf course (green fees will apply).
The home is close to the communities of Carefree and Cave Creek and the luxury resort and spa; The Boulders. There are plenty of shops and restaurants nearby.
Come and enjoy this wonderful dessert home!
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
10 minutes from Cave Creek and Carefree!
All the benefits and convenience of Town living in the heart of the Sonoran Dessert. Excellent Hiking, Horseback Riding and Golf nearby.
Several Amazing Golf Courses closeby: Terravita, The Boulders, Legend Trail, Rancho Manana, Greyhawk . . .and more!
5 minutes from Grocery Shopping & many wonderful restaurants
10 Minutes from Boulders Resort/Golf - and Golden Door Spa!
25 Minutes from Keirland Commons
35 Minutes from Downtown Scottsdale
35 Minutes from Lake Pleasant
40 minutes from Sky Harbour Airport
45 Minutes from Phoenix Cultural and Sporting Activities
1.5 hours from Sedona
2 hours from Flagstaff
4 hours from Grand Canyon
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $2,000
Low Season: June - September - $2500.00 per month (plus fees)
Mid Season: May, October -- $3000.00 per month (plus fees)
High Season: November - April - $3900.00 (plus fees)
Discounts may apply for rental terms longer than 1 month
Minimum rental period is 1 month unless otherwise negotiated with owner
Other Applicable Fees:
Cleaning Fee: $300.00
Country Club Membership Transfer: $100.00
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Additional double pull sofa sleeper in office - very comfortable - queen size - sleeps 2
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- House Amenities: House is fully furnished and well equipped! Wifi Printer 60' HD TV in Living Room 2 additional TV's in bedrooms DVD/BluRay Player Stereo (with hook up for mp3 player) New Outdoor Spool/ Hot Tub Patio furniture BBQ Smoker Central Air Central Heat Fireplace (gas) Ceiling Fans Washer/Dryer Alarm Clocks Hair Dryers Supplies provided: In the bathroom you will find : Toilet paper Paper towel Shampoo Soap Suntan Lotion Toothpaste Moisturizer First Aid Kit Kleenex And in the kitchen: Bottle of wine Milk Tea Coffee Sugar Bread Butter Jam Cereal Dish Detergent Dish Washer Detergent In the Laundry Room: Washing Detergent Fabric Softener Sheets Terravita (Community Ammenities) Four restaurants and take-out food service Terravita Golf Club (green fees apply) Health and Fitness Center: * Cardio and strength training equipment * Personal training * Yoga, Pilates and aerobics studio * Fitness classes and wellness seminars * Massage therapy Outdoor, Olympic-sized swimming pool: * Lap swimming and walking, and water aerobics * Beach entrance for exercise and leisure * Hot tub * Cabana with locker room and restroom facilities Tennis Center: * Six lighted tennis courts, including a stadium-style court * On-site tennis pro * Lessons, clinics, mixers and more Desert Pavilion: * 9,000 square feet of meeting and entertainment space * Rooms to reserve for private or professional parties * Community library with hundreds of titles * Site of educational seminars, cultural events and groups such as the Terravita Art League, bridge club, book club, photography enthusiasts and more