House, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 6 Sleeps
100 feet of waterfront. 5min south of Boca Raton.
Location, location, location!!! Relax with views on the water and millionaires villas. Enjoy every sunset from your backyard, your dock or living/dining/masterbedroom.
Rent a boat or jet ski, around the corner and leave your home from your dock. 5min boat drive to intracostal and 7min to ocean access.
Brand new canoe for 2 people available. Fishing and bathing from your dock anytime.
New Canoe for two available.
Private pool with large backyard. All fenced backyard. Family friendly. Pool fence available.
New redecorated interior and exterior. More than $120'000 invested.
Kitchen with granite countertop, stainless steel appliances and gas stove for the chef. Very large bar with granite countertop.
Masterbathroom with tub and steam shower.
Very nice yard with shade under the palms.
About the Owner
senior executives enjoying sharing their vacation home
5 based on 8 traveler reviews
Very nice yard with shade under the palms.
Waterfront sunset view!
Very quit neighborhoud and beautifull waterfront view.
More fantastics views if you do a kayaking tour.
Ideal for relaxing, shopping, dining, cruising. Just minutes away from nice beaches. Direct communication with owner.
Thanks Thierry for all information and hope to come and stay next time!
Peter - Belgium
Beautiful home, excellent location!
Everything was just wonderful, as described. The house is beautiful, clean and has everything that you may need. Cozy open leaving space, nice comfortable bedrooms, fantastic dock (perfect for fishing)and pool. Everything just perfect.
Location is gorgeous, A+.
The neighborhood is beautiful, quiet and safe.
Awesome restaurants and shopping minutes away.
Communication with the owner fantastic.
We would strongly recommend staying here, and we hope we can stay next year too :-)
Waterfront, private pool,
Best vacation ever
Views on the water are from the family room with two huge windows, the living room, the master bedroom...
The location offers great convenience with very close grocery stores, shopping facilities, restaurants.
Lighthouse Point Marina is a well hidden spot with a well run restaurant for breakfast and dinner.
The house itself is very clean and very well equipped. A 4 burner grill is always a plus!
The owner just bought a canoe for 2 people. So you can leave from the house direct on the water. Kids enjoyed it a lot and so did we. Nice to have our own boat at no cost!!
April has been a great month. We love Florida and will come back again to your place!
Thank you for all the good recommendations on what to do around there.
From the Owner
“waterviews, silence, convenience to grocery stores, restaurants and shopping.”
Activity and Interests
Lighthouse Point is a small town that wishes to remain so. The leisurely lifestyle appeals to its residents and they have no need to be concerned about future expansion. Tucked in among many water ways, it cannot expand. Any worry about the threat of amalgamation into a larger entity is being diminished by preserving city certification.
Characterized by informal affluence and a leisurely pace, the attractive neighborhoods are very quiet, tree shaded, and water-laced. Of the residences, 80% are single family homes, many of which front on the City's 18 miles of waterways.
The east door of Lighthouse Point opens to the Intracoastal Waterway, sitting under the beam of the famed Hillsboro Lighthouse which has stood constant guard over the Hillsboro Inlet since 1906 and for which the City is named. Federal Highway, with its shopping centers, restaurants, and other business establishments, is the west door. Approximately 20 acres of parks and mini-parks and 13 miles of sidewalks/bike paths symbolize the nature of community life. Streets wind and twist and there are many cul-de-sacs.
Police and fire protection are excellent and the City successfully operates its own library. Recreation amenities include the Lighthouse Point Tennis Center and Dan Witt Park for playing sports, in addition to natural environment parks and mini-parks.
Within walking distance: tennis courts, playground, picnic areas
* A 5min drive to the beach
* Very close to many restaurants, shopping malls and movie theaters
* Do you Enjoy Golf: there are numerous public and semi-private golf courses only minutes away for all levels of play
* Do you enjoy going out: convenient to Mizner Park in Boca Raton, etc...
* Centrally located:
- Disney World and other top destinations are 3 hours north
- Florida Keys are 3 hours south
- Gulf Coast is 3 hours west
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 16 2015 - Jun 27 2015
5 night minimum stay
Christmas & Sylvester eve
Dec 19 2015 - Jan 2 2016
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $500
- Exit Cleaning $180 + Tax
- Tax Rate 11.0%
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- Beach View
- Lake View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Half Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Outdoor Grill
- Nearby Airports, Marinas & Yacht Clubs: •Boca Raton Executive Airport… 4 miles •Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport… 10 miles •Palm Beach International Airport… 10 miles •Boca Raton Resort & Club and Marina… 4 miles •Frenchman’s Marina… 25 miles •Old Port Cove Marina… 15 miles •Palm Beach Yacht Club & Marina… 12 miles Golf Courses, Country Clubs & Spas: •Boca Raton Resort and Country Club •Blue Monster- Doral-2007 WGC-CA •PGA National Resort & Spa - Palm Beach •Emerald Dunes Golf Course - West Palm Beach •PGA National Resort and Spa •Four Seasons Resort and Spa •Ritz Carlton Resort and Spa •Spa Palazzo at the Boca Raton Resort and Club •Spa At the Breakers Culture, Recreation, Sports & Entertainment: •Town Center Mall - Boca Raton •Worth Avenue - Palm Beach •Lincoln Street South •City Place - Palm Beach •Los Olas Art District •Office Depot Center - Panther Hockey •American Airlines Arena - Miami Heat •Pro Player Stadium - Dolphins and Marlins •Vizcaya Museum & Gardens - Miami •Mizner Park - Boca Raton •Museum of Art - Boca Raton •Children’s Museum of Art - Boca Raton Nearby Cities & Natural Attractions: •South Beach Miami •Palm Beach •Ft. Lauderdale Beach •Hollywood Beach & Boardwalk •Coconut Grove •Delray Beach •Key West •Deep Sea Fishing •Palm Beach Polo •Gambling, Atlantis Resort Bahamas •Boat Rental - Jet Ski •Kitesurfing