This newly updated 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms townhouse END-UNIT is located at the best location in Emerald Island Resort. Less than one minute walk to the clubhouse fully loaded with all amenities you need for a wonderful Disney vacation!
Exquisite Luxury Resort of EMERALD ISLAND is the most desirable vacation home community in Disney Resort area! You will experience the ultimate in luxury, starting with Security Guarded entrance, welcomed by Dolphine Water Fountains! Amenities include Tiki Bar, Internet Cafe, Sauna, Fitness, Games, arcade, tennis, volleyball, and a natural walking trails which afford ample opportunity to experience Florida's nature up close! It is a destination by itself!!! The resort is so close to Disney that you can come back for a nap at noon and go back to the Disney parks to watch the night shows and fireworks!
* Location Type: Gated resort community with 24/7 Security Guard
* Property Type: Villa
* Floor Area: 1645 sq. ft.
* Accommodation Type: Self-catering
* Bedrooms: 2 King Size Master Suites, 1 Queen, 2 twins, 1 Sofa bed in living room, all with high quality bedding.
Organized Resort Activities:
Emerald Island Resort offer the following typical activities to keep you and your kids amused either within the clubhouse or on the pool deck:
* Face Painting & Colouring Time
* Poolside Super Bingo Arts & Crafts Extravaganza
* Create you own Ice Cream Sundaes
* Create you own Souvenir Tie-Dye T-Shirts
* Organised Pool Games General Trivia Challenge
* Spa & Beauty Party Movie Night in Meeting Room
* Aqua Fit Water Aerobics
* Water Balloon Combat
* Sand Volleyball Tournament
* Aerobic / Keep Fit
* Karaoke & Live DJ Nights
* Disney Theme Parks (3 miles)
* Sea World - 14.5 miles
* Universal Studios - 17 miles
* Restaurant (0.25 mile)
* Celebration Golf Club - 5 miles
* Mystic DunesGolf Club (5 minutes)
* Amusement and Water Parks (4 miles)
* Orlando Primium Outlet Shoping Mall (3 miles)
* Beaches- Cocoa Beach (50 miles), Daytona Beach, and Palm beach
* Orlando International Airport (19 miles)
Restaurants - In nearby Formosa Shopping Village, a rich choice with Red Lobster, Outback Steakhouse, TGI Fridays, Wild Wings, Cracker Barrel, Carrabas Italian Grill, etc. On US192 within one minute, more variety with Millers Ale House, Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse, Applebees, etc.
Kennedy Space Center (58 miles) - While indulging your children in all the funs that Disney offers, you may consider balancing it up with a day trip to the Kennedy Space Center. A yound mind is a wonderful thing to motivate. The excursion may well be a boon to expose your children to the forefront of modern science and to inspire their creativity in school once back home.
Golf - Mystic Dunes at 5 Miles, Reunion, Celebration 7 miles.