House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Leave the cold, come relax, and be young again in The Villages' active 55+ golf cart community. Stay in style and comfort in this delightful 2 bedroom/2 bathroom ranch home in the Village of Lynnhaven. This home is in a great central location, a short golf cart ride to Lake Sumter Landing, Arnold Palmer Championship Golf Course and Country Club, three (Pimlico, Churchill Downs, and Belmont) of the 27 executive (9-hole) golf courses, and the Churchill Downs Recreation Center. In fact, the home is just across the street from the popular Belmont course! There are many popular neighborhood restaurants, stores, health and beauty spas, churches and medical facilities nearby, as well as scenic Lake Miona. Just hop in the electric golf cart (provided with the rental for no or only a nominal fee—depending on the duration of the booking), and you’re just minutes away from all that The Villages has to offer.
This newer Laredo model home is located on a beautifully landscaped lot and features a split and open floor plan, nice screened-in lanai (very private!), and neutral and quality furnishings throughout. Guests can enjoy television in the master bedroom as well as the living room, which features a flat screen HD television, Blu Ray DVD player, and home theatre set-up with surround sound for movies and music. The master bedroom suite features a comfortable king bed with adjoining full bathroom, walk-in closet, flat screen television, and coordinating furniture. The guest bedroom room includes a queen bed/coordinating furniture, a large closet, and easy access to the guest bathroom.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The proximity of this home to so many of The Villages’ activities and attractions makes it a great find:
* Near Lake Sumter Landing, and not far by car to Spanish Springs. Both town squares offer daily music and dancing, quality restaurants/bars and coffee houses, popular clothing and novelty shops, and multi-complex movie theatres.
* Near a variety of dining and shopping options in the surrounding area as well, including such restaurants and stores as Bone Fish, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Golden Corral, Bob Evans, Crispers, Publix, Sweetbay, Fresh Market, and Walmart Superstore.
* 486 holes of golf on 9 championship (18- and 27-hole) and 29 executive (9-hole) courses. With Villages ID Cards, golf is free on the executive courses and reasonable on the championship courses!
* Near two swimming pools and recreation center, including a basketball court, billiards, card and board games, tennis, pickleball, lawn bowling, shuffleboard, horse shoes, classes, clubs, and social events.
* Near two fully-equipped Villages fitness centers, which offer reasonable daily, weekly, and monthly rates.
* Near other Villages and neighborhood offerings, including live theatre, professional polo matches, resident softball games, and quality antiquing.
* Near beautiful Lake Miona Park, where visitors can fish (with an appropriate license), boat, picnic, sun on the lakefront beach, and enjoy the local wildlife.
* From 30 to 90 minutes to major Florida attractions—Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, and Sea World in Orlando; Silver Springs Nature Theme Park; manatees in Crystal River; and popular tourist destinations Tampa, Sarasota, Daytona Beach, and Cape Canaveral.
Whether you want to relax on the lanai with a good book, or enjoy any of the many nearby activities and attractions, this is the vacation rental for you!
All bookings require a $600 deposit ($500 security/damage deposit and $100 nonrefundable cleaning fee) to hold your reservation. Rates are for double occupancy--contact owner regarding upcharges for additional occupants.
Additional fees include $50 for Villages IDs (one-time). The Villages ID charges will be waived for multiple month bookings.
Taking Bookings for Fall 2014 and Spring/Summer 2015
* October 2014--$2250 (Ask for special deal price)
* November 2014--$2450 (Ask for special deal price)
* December 2014----$2450 (Ask for special deal price)
* January-March 2015 $3250 per month -- BOOKED. (Taking inquires for 2016)
* April 2015--$2650--BOOKED (Taking inquires for 2016)
* May 2015--$1950
* June, July, and August 2015--$1300/month (3-month minimum)
* September 2015--$1950
Ask about availability for Spring 2015.
Long term leases with reduced rates are considered. Contact owner with interest.
- Air Conditioning
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Outdoor Grill
- This home comes complete with everything you will need to enjoy an extended stay in the Villages. Amenities included at no additional charge are: * 3 televisions, including a flat screen HD TV and Blu Ray DVD player * Surround sound home theatre with CD/DVD capabilities * High speed wireless internet * Gas barbeque grill * Washer and dryer, ironing board and iron * All utilities, trash pick-up, and lawn service * Basic local telephone and cable television * Kitchen necessities—appliances, dish/glass/flat/cookware, and utensils * Bed linens and towels * Vacuum cleaner and basic cleaning supplies * Villages' Daily Sun Newspaper * Villages Amenities Fees and Florida Sales and Use Taxes Renters may choose to add amenities at a nominal additional fee: * Full use of 2-passenger electric golf cart for $50/month (included at no additional charge with multiple month rental). Use of the golf cart includes Kart Aide Rescue Service (like AAA for golf carts). * Village ID Cards required for golf and recreation for a one-time charge of $50 (included at no additional charge with multiple month rental). Just bring your suitcase and toothbrush and you’ll be ready to enjoy your stay in “America’s Friendliest Hometown.”