2 story, 2400 ft2 Villa, 5 Bedrooms (2 master suites), 4 Baths, Sleeps 12
SUMMER IS HERE---don't miss it! Only the weeks of AUGUST 15 and 22 left (or at our other house next door (5BR/4BA) the week of August 29). Saturday to Saturday rentals $2450 total . A big thanks to all out guests from last year for allowing us to sell out for another great season and looking forward to many of you who are returning this season!
Welcome to 'Summer Memories', our charming 5 bedroom, 4 bath 2-story, 2,400 square feet Villa in the Eagles Landing resort--1 mile to the OCEAN/BEACH & BOARDWALK of Rehoboth Beach. Our beautiful resort has 3 outdoor pools and tennis (200 yards away). We have a coveted pond view with a full wall of windows to allow hours of tranquil viewing in the game room, with TV and Wii, wicker couch & chairs, and dining table (for cards & games too). Outside, our Resort is lush with mature trees and plenty of green open space and ponds to explore, yet quiet enough to hear the frogs at night. Inside, our relaxing home has a beach theme to help you make your own special 'Summer Memories'.
Come to our beach house and see why Rehoboth is everyone's favorite! Delaware's water and beaches were named #1 in the country again! 2014 Travel + Leisure named Rehoboth one of the 'Best Little Beach Towns in America'. Parents Magazine' June 2013 voted Rehoboth Beach in its top 10 beaches (including Hawaii and Corona Del Mar, CA)! 2012 it was in 'Southern Living' picked Rehoboth's old fashioned (wooden) boardwalk as #1 in the country.
Our spacious floor plan is ideal for one family or two. We have 2 spacious master bedroom suites with new pillow top mattresses on our queen beds, huge closets & private full baths. The first floor BR is a master BR suite and Upstairs are 4 other bedrooms (a second master bedroom suite 1 has 2 twins; 1 has a queen; and 1 has a full bed plus a twin day bed (with trundle that gives an extra twin) plus a full bath/tub off the hall. Cable TV/VCRs in all BRs (plus use of our large video lending library for kids of all ages). Downstairs off the kitchen is a 4th bathroom with shower next to it is the laundry room with full sized washer/dryer. When planning your family's feast, use our dining room table with 6 chairs and two extra to seat 8 plus the one in the family room (seats 4), for seating for 12 (2 more stools at the breakfast bar feeds 14 at one sitting). The Living room, dining room, kitchen and bath have Italian ceramic tile. All bedrooms are Berber carpet. Off of the kitchen is our garage (feel free to use our beach chairs, toys and umbrellas--so you don't have to pack your own) and three reserved parking spaces in front. Rental includes use of our beach parking pass for 1 car, wii and secured wi-fi at no charge. NO Pets/NO Smoking and NO groups of students.
Perfect Beach Getaway!
About the Owner
My husband is retired Navy, but I'm the one who loves the water! We bought our first beach house so we would have a home at the beach for our family (children, their grandparents, nieces and aunts...) to enjoy and make their own treasured 'summer memories'. While it is truly our home away from home, we can't be there as often as we'd love to, so we open it up to your family to make your own family memories. Enjoy!
5 based on 6 traveler reviews
Perfect Beach Getaway!
Quiet peaceful, clean, spacious
WOW! What a great weekend retreat
Memorial Day Weekend Getaway
When we arrived at the Villa, the place was welcoming the minute we stepped in. We unloaded all of our stuff and crashed on the couch like it was our own while kids ran to find their rooms for the weekend. Within the hour the whole place became cozy with laughing kids and food cooking in the kitchen...didn't feel like our first time! It was literally a feeling of a home away from home.
Our vacation was a short 2 nights and 3 days and at the end of the vacation we were all bummed to leave but we definitely know where to come back to on our next weekend getaway!!
On our final morning we even got lucky with a wonderful neigbor vacationer who took our group picture to end our awesome getway with a final token of memory.
The whole stay from start to finish was wonderful! Great place, great memories, great neighbors! EVEN THE WEATHER WAS ON OUR SIDE!!!
Thank you to the owners of this wonderful home for a great experience and wonderful memories!
ladies get away
Kerry and Family
Can't Wait to Go Back!Can't Wait to Go Back!
From the Owner
“Location, location, location--within your budget. Our 5BR/4Bath villa is the best value for your hard earned money at the beach! A large house, one mile and minutes to all Rehoboth Beach has to offer, fine restaurants, the boardwalk and beach but not for millionaire prices. If you are looking for a place to relax away from the crowds, yet so close to have it all, come to our villa, "Summer Memories". When we take a family vacation our ultimate goal is relaxation. We picked our resort for location--quiet and green open spaces unrivaled anywhere this close to the beach/boardwalk. While we love the hustle and bustle of the boardwalk, fun land and the restaurants and shops, when we've had enough we love to retreat back to our beach home and listen to the the frogs at night or look up to the clear stars in the sky. The best part is we are only 1 mile and minutes away so we can easily enjoy both worlds! When we take a family vacation our ultimate goal is relaxation. This is the best value for your money. You can't beat the price for such a large house and so close to the ocean/boardwalk. Prices are all inclusive-no hidden costs.”
Activity and Interests
Our best attractions are the nearby beautiful Delmarva beaches of Rehoboth and Dewey and the ocean. We are about 1 mile to both, including Rehoboth Beach's famous Boardwalk. Beat the traffic; we are the fastest way to the beach! Whether you are headed for sun worship or to play the games at the FunLand arcade, beach parking is made easy when we lend you our Rehoboth Beach parking pass.
Just want to spend time at our resort? Our Villa is well located within a block from the resort's tennis courts and largest pool and clubhouse (with the resort's 2 additional pools within a block the other way). Don't forget a nice stroll around our green open space to see the fish and frogs!
We are also walking distance to great restaurants and markets including the best seafood in town at the Big Fish Grill (voted Best In Delaware for too many years to count) or great times at Arenas Cafe. Rehoboth Beach is famous for eating out-from the best in gourmet dining to family friendly -- all minutes away!
Want more exercise? If you like, the Rehoboth biking trail starts at the end of our street with over 8 miles of highway-free riding (bike rentals nearby) and feel free to store your bikes in our garage).
Looking for a BFF Day? Come spave! We are less than 1 mile to Delaware's tax-free outlet shopping. Or, want a spa day? We recommend Bad Hair Day for the best treatments at the best prices at the beach.
Kids' day out? (I mean for big kids and little ones!) Jungle Jim's, the area's largest and best water park with a wave pool, huge kids pool with Pirate Ship, largest lazy river in the area, water roller coasters and water slides, Jungle Jim's mini golf, go carts, bumper cars and wall-climbing is about 1/2 mile away. (Try the late day admission to save a bundle). Don't forget, Rehoboth has 2 movie theaters, including the multiplex close by.
Also nearby, we have golf, sailing, deep-sea fishing, dolphin-watching excursions, para-sailing and more! Don't forget to check the book for more suggestions and vacation like a local!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Spring early season
May 1 2015 - Jun 5 2015
2 night minimum stay
Summer 2015 Rate
Jun 6 2015 - Sep 2 2015
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
Fall Pool Season
Sep 3 2015 - Sep 28 2015
2 night minimum stay
Sep 29 2015 - Apr 29 2016
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $250.00
One half of full amount to hold the reservation and the remaining one-half, plus the security deposit due no later than 30 days before check in
Email for off-season rates or specials. Book now for 2015 season, Saturday to Saturday weekly rentals. Remember no reservation is complete until confirmed by owner.
From the Owner
“Beyond the acres of green open space for walking or biking around our community, the 3 pools of our resort are really a treasure compared to many rentals at the beach. When the kids (big or little) don't feel like going to the beach, or just want to cool off after a day at the beach (or shopping or dining), it is great to pick a pool from the 3, stroll over and plunge in! Our house is unique in that it is so large (with 2 stories and 24,000 sq ft) everyone can have their own space to do their own thing, but so comfy that getting together for a meal or family game night works too!”
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Games ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed ...
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Lake View
- autumn foliage
- water parks
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- 2400 sq. ft.
- 4 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, private in 1st floor Master BR suite
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, private-in 2nd floor master BR suite
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, off of the kitchen/pantry
- Bathroom 4 - toilet, combination tub/shower, in upstairs hall, large bathroom with soaking tub
- All bathrooms are large, clean and bright, with tile floors. All are environmentally friendly, cleaned by 'green' products.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, 1st Floor master suite has private bath with shower
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 2nd floor Masterbedroom--has own private bath with shower
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, 1 twin/ single, with large walk-in closet
- Bedroom 4 - 1 queen, with large closet
- Bedroom 5 - 2 twin/ single, cozy!
- All are bright and sunny-most with large closets, cable TV/DVD, Berber carpet. The two master BRs have private bathrooms with showers.
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Picked by 'Parents Magazine' and 'Southern Living' as in the top 10 beaches in the country, everyone loves Rehoboth Beach--which the EPA ranks as the cleanest in the country! Our Villa is only 1 mile to Rehoboth Beach, Ocean and Boardwalk and FUNLAND! Driving to the beach? We make it easy by lending you our beach parking pass to save you the trips to pay the parking meters. Biking to the beach? Store your bikes in our garage (or rent them at the bike shop at the end of the street). Either way, we leave all the beach necessities like beach chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards, and sand toys for your use too. We are located within a block's walk of our Resort's 2 tennis courts and 3 pools including the largest pool with the clubhouse that is about 200 yards away. Community pool passes and tennis court passes provided at no extra cost (we even lend your the racquets). Our community is lush and green with mature plantings, ponds and lots of open space -- perfect for jogging or a leisurely stroll to look at the fish ponds. Whatever your pace, our beautiful resort is full of places to explore. Our Villa has 3 reserved parking spaces in front of our 1-car garage. With no steps/stairs to the first floor living space it is easy on the knees or to unload the car and groceries! Master suite on the first floor with no steps, plus seating in the shower. Inside our place, 2,400 square feet of two level living, is beautifully decorated to get you into that beach relaxing mode. Our motto is: 'Leave your tensions behind!' Our Villa has lots of space to spread out or to get everyone together as a group. Everything is designed to ensure your comfort and enjoyment. Our living room has cable TV/VCR/DVD. Between our 2 dining tables we can seat 12-14 for the big family feast or some board game fun (we have a lending library of board games from 'Scene It' to Clue). Our kitchen is fully equipped right down to the corkscrew and wineglasses! Large with plenty of counter space, our kitchen offers a new dishwasher, new garbage disposal, over the stove microwave, 4-slice toaster, blender, and new side by side refrig with ice maker on the door and loads of other cooking implements. We have dishes,glasses for service for at least 20. We also have a Weber charcoal grill outside. All BRs have cable and DVD or VCR's (and a lending library of all-age films). Our large bedrooms have new pillow-top beds and sleep 12 comfortably. NOTE: Although we leave plenty of comforters and pillows, our cleaners don't have the time to do laundry between guests so you must bring your own linens and towels (including beach towels). (With prior arrangements, the cleaners may agree to provide a linen service (provides sheets, towels etc and washes them after you check out for an additional payment of $125). Includes secured Wi-Fi, Wii game system (don't forget to pack your games) and central air conditioning. Also, our house is 'green cleaned' from the carpet cleaning to the weekly cleaning service--so if being natural and healthy is important to you, know that it is important to us too! We also leave a book with directions (to the outlets, fastest to the beach/parking, etc), things to do with the kids, plus restaurant recommendations, so don't forget to check it out for local tips!