House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Our luxury 2400 sf Florida holiday home is situated within the quiet friendly neighborhood of Indian Creek, Florida. The community is one of the closet to Disney being all within 5-10 minutes drive. Sea-World, Universal and International Drive attractions only 20-25 minutes away. Within a mile are an abundance of nearby shops and restaurants.
Our contemporary 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home provides state-of-the-art living, comfort and freedom right at the centre of everything that this magical area has to offer.
Our property can accommodate up to 8 people comfortably. The main master bedroom offers a queen size bed, 24' led flat screen TV, garden tub, separate walk in shower and his and her basin/ wc. The master bedroom also has a walk in closet as well as your own private patio doors leading to the pool area.
The second master bedroom also with a queen size bed, 24' led flat screen TV and private ensuite bathroom with tub/overhead shower/vanity sink and wc.
The 3rd bedroom being a Disney themed room and the 4th bedroom being a Super Hero themed room share the third bathroom which also has the tub/overhead shower/vanity sink and wc. This bathroom is in between the twin rooms. There is also a separate door that leads also to the pool area.
The family room is spacious and bright with new hardwood flooring with patio doors leading to the screened pool and spa area with child safety fence. The pool is south facing, permitting all day sun for the sun lovers. There is also a shaded lanai with table and chairs for you to also enjoy the outside but without the sun.
There is a separate dinning area off the family room which is great just for a quick meal or an evening meal.
The kitchen comes fully equipped with all modern appliances/utensils/plates/cups/pots and pans,Tassimo automatic coffee machine and much more. There is also a table and chairs in the nook area.
Separate Laundry room is available. All bed linens, blankets, pillows and towels are provided for your use.
There is a full entertainment centre, with X-box 360 console with games, DVD player, high definition cable TV on a 50' led flat screen, portable radio equipment and fully laid out luxury seating area with a fireplace to maximize the enjoyment of the area.
You also have FREE WIFI, FREE local and unlimited long distance nationwide calling to US, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Our Florida home offers a great base to explore Gulf and Atlantic coastal attractions (Busch Gardens, Kennedy Space Center, Beaches etc), within an hour drive. The Orlando area offers a wide variety of golfing, fishing and many other recreations.
Sorry our home is strictly NO SMOKING and NO PETS/ANIMALS.
Made our stay enjoyable!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Hi Maral and Domenic,
It’s been a couple weeks since our stay at your house in Disney. Just wanted to let you know how great it was and we were very happy with our stay. The house was perfect and really convenient to all the parks. Over the years we have tried so many different lodging options and this was one of the best. Thanks!!
B.Pickersgill and Family
4.9 based on 20 traveler reviews
Made our stay enjoyable!
Great places to stay!
Wonderful vacation home!
We appreciate guests providing their feedback after their stay to inform other renters of our home and their experience.
Perfect Vacation Rental!
House was fantastic
Maral & Domenic
Activity and Interests
Theme parks, water-parks, zoo, cinemas, cycling, fishing, sailing, swimming, tennis. Fun park across the street with basket-ball and tennis court.
Surrounded by Top-Class golf courses, miniature golf. Steps away from Smart centres, groceries, shopping, outlet shopping, restaurants such as Red Lobster, Outback Steakhouse, Buffalo Wild Wings, TGI Friday's. Giordano's Pizzeria to name a few.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Gas Grill ( no charge) $0
- Refundable damage deposit $300
- Pool/Spa Heat $0
- Cleaning Fee $95
- Tax Rate 13.0%
Deposit in the amount of $250 required at time of booking and will be applied towards balance if reservation not cancelled, full payment is due 60 days prior to arrival
Low Season: Jan, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec..($690/week) $100 per night
Mid Season: Feb, March, April, May......($760/week) $110 per night
High Season: June, July, Aug.................($825/week) $120 per night
Holiday Season: Easter and Xmas..........($920/week) $135 per night
Pool/Spa Heat..........................................$20/day + tax
Cleaning Fee:(applies to less than seven nights)..$95
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- duty free shops
- theme parks
- water parks
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- 2400 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, tub, shower, Master Bedroom (Double vanity) with Separate Tub/Shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Master Bedroom #2
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single
- Crib available
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Indian Creek House Accommodation and Amenities: Property Type: * House Accommodation Type: * Guests provide their own meals. Self-catering. Floor Area: * 2400 sq. ft. * 1 story Location Type: Rural, sub-division Theme: Family, luxury, tourist attractions General: Double car garage, laundry facilities, air-conditioning, central heating, free local/long distance calling, free internet, free cable tv, linens (blankets, pillows) provided, bath/pool towels provided, high chair available, crib available. Kitchen: Electric stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer with ice maker, coffee maker, espresso maker, Tassimo automatic coffee maker, toaster, kettle, blender, hand mixer, food gurburator. Fully equipped kitchen including: utensils, cutlery, plates & cups, cutting boards, etc. Family Room: Fireplace, ceiling fan, 50 inch LED TV, 360 XBOX with assorted games, DVD player with movies Dining: Dining area, seating for 8 people. Highchair available Bathrooms: 3 bathrooms. Main bathroom is equipped with hand held shower head for washing small children, step stool. All bathrooms are equipped with hair dryers. Number of bedrooms: 4 bedrooms, sleeps a maximum of 8 people (2 master bedrooms with ensuites) 2 bedrooms with queen beds with 24' LED TV's in each, 2 bedrooms with twin beds Crib available Entertainment: CD-Radio, 50' LED TV, cable, dvd with movies, 360 XBOX with assorted games , 24' LED TV's in master bedrooms, assorted board games, cards, books, pool toys Outside: South facing swimming pool with spillover jaquzzi hot tub, lanai/gazebo, pvc patio set with loungers, outdoor ceiling fan, garage. Laundry room: Washer and dryer, ironing board with iron Suitability: Children, family, couples, short/long term renters welcome. Non smoking, pets not allowed