Tom Bradshaw's cabin is a place of tranquility for families, couples, or small groups to gather and relax in a beautiful setting and in elegant quarters on three acres in the country. My cabin is easily accessible from I 81 and is only 15 minutes from the beautiful and historic valley town of Lexington.
* Natural Bridge is 2 miles; Va. Safari Park is 2 miles
* Two bedrooms plus a loft with sleep sofa.
* Great room with queen sleep sofa
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Front and back porches
* Gas and charcoal grills
* Well behaved pets and children welcome
* Jacuzzi in master bedroom
* Central heat and Air conditioning
* Dish network on LCD TV
* One full bath upstairs and a half bath downstairs
* Fireplace with gas logs
* Near attractions at Natural Bridge, Virginia Safari Park and Historic Lexington
* National Park, Blue Ridge Parkway, Appalachian Trail, nearby
* Railroad Caboose on the property for additional guests
* Linens furnished
* Credit cards accepted
Visit Va Safari Park, See world Famous Natural Bridge, go swimming at Cave Mountain Lake, drive the Blue Ridge Parkway, go for a carriage ride in Historic Lexington, visit historic sites in Lexington, see a parade at VMI on Friday afternoon, laze in the hammock, read a book from the large selection in the cabin, do a cook out, have friends over for a cookout, swim at Goshen Pass, dine in one of Lexington's Fine Dining Restaurants, hike on the Applachain Trrail, go horseback riding, go to a horse show, climb House Mountain, hike a trail in the Jefferson National Forest, go on a canoe trip on the James River, go tubeing, ride your bicycle on Plank Road,
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.