Experience the luxury of staying at a home nestled on a quaint island in the middle of the Potomac and Wicomico River in Charles County, Maryland. Overlooking 4 miles of water front, this exquisite vacation home offers panoramic waterviews, decor you would find on the Northern California coast, and a fully equipped home for entertaining.
We had the pleasure of renting ___house on Cobb Island. We are 7 women who get together every year in June to slow down, walk, bike, hang out on the beach, drink and eat too much! The house was perfect for our needs. The kitchen is spacious and well-equipped; the living space delightful including a large deck overlooking the river with a huge picnic table. The beach is large and fairly long with a great view for watching the sunset. The beds and linens are lovely--all in all it was a great place to spend our long weekend. We have rented the house for next summer as well, adding a day. I highly recommend this very clean, modern and comfortable house on the water.
* Watch the Ospary raise their young, ducks waddles, and herons find their lunch.
* Sea glass hunting
* Beach combing
* Kayaks and canoe provided for you to enjoy the unseen.
* Star gazing without street lights.
* Golf at Swan Point less then five miles away.
* Locals Coffee shop with hand dipped ice cream and gifts.
* Three seafood resaurants within two miles.
* Marina for renting boats.
* Bicycles to enjoy the three mile island