House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Come enjoy our spacious, clean, and comfortable 3 bedroom 2 bath home in the beautiful Arizona desert. Arizona City is located halfway between Phoenix and Tucson just a few miles off Interstate 10. This quiet location is a great place to relax yet close enough drive to two major cities. There is a small grocery store, dollar store, hardware store, library and a handful of restaurants in Arizona City. Casa Grande is just 5 to 10 minutes away for additional shopping and entertainment options.
great, comfortable home!
About the Owner
Dan grew up in a military family so has lived in cities across the US & some time in Germany before settling in Wichita, Kansas where he met Patty. Now our primary residence is located in the beautiful hills of NW Arkansas.
5 based on 4 traveler reviews
great, comfortable home!
Nicely furnished and comfortable home
From the Owner
“Patty's parents were snowbirds in the area for many years so when they decided to buy a home in Arizona City and the house next door came up for sale we jumped at the chance to have a vacation home close by that would be a good investment.”
Activity and Interests
Just a short distance from 18 hole Arizona City Golf Course plus others to choice from throughout the area.
Several great local restaurants included Flashback Diner, Duffers Sports Bar & Grill, and Eva's Fine Mexican with many, many, more choices within less than 10 miles
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning/Admin Fee $100
- Refundable damage deposit $200
Cashier's Check, Money Order, Personal Check due prior to possession
Visa, Mastercard, Discover accepted
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Weekly Rate: $450 - $450
Monthly Rate: $1500 - $1650
$1,500 per month for stays of 3 months or greater
From the Owner
“Our roomy & comfortable home is big enough but not too big. Arizona City is a very small community with easy access to both Phoenix and Tucson. We love the mountains in the area and the bright starry nights from our front porch.”
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1440 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, master
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 king
- Bedroom 3 - 2 double
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- This spacious 1,440 square feet home includes Large Rooms, Central Air and Heat, 2 Car Garage, Large Covered Patio (front & back) w/Patio Swing & grill, All Utilities (electric, water, sewer, trash) 3 Bedrooms - Sleeps 6 - 8 Master Bedroom & Bedroom # 2 have King Beds, Bedroom # 3 has Two Double XL Beds, all bedrooms are carpeted with large closets and ceiling fans. All beds are Select Comfort Sleep Number beds which allow you to adjust the mattress firmness to your preference. Master Bath & Hall Bath include Vanity, Toilet, Combination Tub/Shower Living Room - Vaulted Ceiling and Ceiling Fan with Comfortable Seating for 6+ people, 40' LCD TV with Direct TV and DVD player plus wireless internet access Dining Room - Large Dining Table with seating for 8 people, Ceiling Fan, Sliding Patio Door Kitchen - Large Galley with ceramic tile flooring includes Refrigerator, Stove/Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Dishware, Cooking Utensils Laundry - Washer, Dryer, Iron & Board, with all Linens provided Non-Smoking only, Children welcome, Small pets considered