Escape to the Laurel Mountains to enjoy one of your favorite four seasons. The MILL RUN MANOR is surrounded by forest, natural streams and wild life. You can hike 1/4 of a mile from the manor to a beautiful waterfall (Indian Creek Stream) where one can fish, kayak, or just enjoy the breathtaking view of one of the best kept secrets in the area.
The Mill Run Manor is right in the middle of all of the activities in the area. It is minutes away from Ohiopyle and Seven Springs Mountan Resort.
* Seven Springs Mountain Resort and Spa where there is plenty to do. Zip lines/golfing/
tennis/miniture golf/skiing/snow tubing/mountain biking trails/volley ball/shooting
academy/hiking/fishing/bands and great food
* Ohiopyle State Park/whitewater rafting/Kayaking/biking/hiking/fishing/site seeing/
paint ball/swimming and natural water slides
* Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater
* Frank Lloyd Wright's Kentuck Knob
* Yough Lake
* Laurel Caverns Geological Park
* Fort Necessity National Battlefield
* Braddock's Grave
* Christian W. Klay Winery
* Stone Villa Winery
* The National Road
* The Woodland Zoo
* Cranberry Lake
* The Bear Run Reserve
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.