Live like a Floridian!
Villa Rosa is a small family community located off of Congress Avenue in Riviera Beach, Palm Beach County. The community was built in 2006/2007 and consist of 201 manor style homes units with 3 residences per building.
Villa Rosa has a swimming pool/clubhouse area located in the center of the community as well as a children's tot lot and a picnic area. The community is home to many young professionals and is located very close to the new Kohl's, Target and Wal-Mart Supercenter on Congress Ave.
Villa Rosa is centrally located in Palm Beach County within a few minutes’ drive of the Riviera Beach, Marina and Singer Island.
Villa Rosa is a gated community with security guard and CCTV.
This is a 2-bedroom residence is conveniently located 50 yards (50 meters) from the pool.
All new furniture, broadband wireless internet, tv, fully equipped kitchen and programmable air conditioning and garage. Total area 1406 sq.ft (130 m2), living area 1022 sq. ft (95 m2).
* McCarthy's Wildlife Sanctuary
* Palm Beach Zoo
* Palm Beach Segway Tours
* Riviera Beach public beach
* Norton Museum of Art
* The Links at Madison Green
* Antique Row
* Rapids Water Park
* Respectable Street Cafe
* Kravis Center of Performing Arts
* Dyer Park
* Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens
* Clemantis Street
* West Palm Beach Golf Course
* Okeeheelee Nature Center
* Club Vegas Casino Arcade
* Palm Beach Kennel Club
* Emerald Dunes Golf Course
* Harriet Himmel Gilman Theatre
* National Croquet Centre
* South Florida Science Museum and Dekelboum Planetarium
* Sips n Strokes
* Cholee Park
* Lake Lytal Park
* Robert & Mary Montgomery Armory Art Center
* Cuillo Centre for Arts
* Centennial Square
* Lion Country Safari
* Palm Beach Trap & Skeet Club
* Philip Reis Pony Parties
* Sapphire Aviation Airplane & Helicopter Tours
* Jungle Queen Riverboat
* Palm Beach Tropical Flower Garden
* Scuba Club, Inc,
* Shopping: Sawgrass Outlet Mall
* Shopping: Boynton Beach Mall
* Shopping: Palm Beach Gardens Mall