Ocean View Gated Estate with Private Pool Across from Sandy Beach
Smell the Sea, Hear the Surf, Skinny Dip in the Pool, BBQ on a Viking Grill & Dine on a Marble Patio Table. Relax in Luxury it’s Maui Time.
The Lahaina Gate House is a very special place featuring a four-bedroom single family home with large underground blue tile swimming pool, surrounded by a privacy wall, and electric gate with lush, tropical landscape on an 11,060 sq ft lot. With 5 beds, a futon and sofa sleeper, this 2,500 square foot home sleeps up to 12 guests.
Located in a quiet neighborhood, across Front street from a beautiful sandy beach, where you can swim, snorkel, beach comb, relax on the shore or under a shade tree. Kayak, paddle board, body board or surf at world-class surf spots. See the amazing islands of Lanai, Molokai and Ko'olawe. You will feel like a local as you walk through the neighborhood where our friendly neighbors are happy to say "Aloha!”
Our spacious home features:
* Central air conditioning
* High vaulted ceilings
* Gourmet kitchen and dining room with seating for 8
* Luxury furnishings and professional interior decorating
* 55’ HDTV with surround sound stereo and Blu-ray Netflix DVD player
* Time Warner HDTV w/premium channels, free Wi-Fi, free local and long distance calls to mainland USA and Canada
* Home stereo system with built in speakers
* IPod docking stations in most bedrooms
* 42’ HDTVs in master bedroom and guest bedroom
* High end Sealy Posturepedic king size mattresses
* 800 thread count luxury sheets, towels and pillows
* Monnier tile throughout
* Beautiful ocean views, majestic west Maui mountain views and stunning sunsets from the upper lanai.
The gated, private and quite grounds are enhanced by beautiful seashore paspalum grass, a tranquil waterfall pond, orchids, many varieties of tropical flowers, palm trees, fruit bearing mango, papaya and banana trees.
A large, private, ocean-blue tiled salt-water swimming pool is easy on the skin, and 14 feet at the deep end. Enjoy cooking on the outdoor Viking gas BBQ grill and rotisserie for cooking and enjoy your favorite meals on an Italian marble, wrought iron outdoor dining table seating for eight. As the night draws near this property takes on a whole new ambiance created by solar lighting. This child friendly home also has beach chairs, beach towels, boogie boards, coolers and sand toys.
Take the short stroll into Lahaina where fine dinning, bars, entertainment, art galleries, the famed Banyan Tree Park and shopping await your discovery. Walk Lahaina town's 31 official historic sites such as the Prison, Court House and the Old Baldwin Home.
Time will be on your side, especially with the help of your personal concierge Lisa Cochrane, our onsite manager who also manages the Expedia Travel Activity Center in Lahaina. She’s here to assist you with island activities, reservations for dining, luaus, private home Chefs, or anything your heart desires as you relax in paradise.
The Lahaina Gate House, permit number CP 20060016, is one of 13 legal vacation rentals on Maui and the only legal vacation rental in Lahaina and all of West Maui. It took us over 4 years, and tens of thousands of dollars to get our permit approved. We are most thankful to all our neighbors; everyone on Ilikahi Street signed a petition saying they want our home to be a vacation rental. Some wrote letters of support and came to testify at our hearings.
HAWAII TRANSIENT TAX I.D. W20036630-01
* Wind Surfing - 1 mile North of Cove Park
* Surfing - Cove Park 100 yards
* Snorkeling - Charlie Young Beach 100 yards
* Beach - Charlie Young Beach 150 yards
* Shopping Mall - Walking distance
* Restaurant - Many within walking distance
* Wailea Golf Course
* Kahului Airport
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay