You’ll feel like an “O.C. Local” in this charming, 2nd-story home in Downtown Ocean City – where fun and relaxation are a way of life! #6 2nd Street is a 4BR, 3BA home in a great location – only 1/2 block from Beach & Boardwalk. Short stroll away from hundreds of unique shops, fine restaurants, thrilling amusement rides, and all sorts of recreational activities. Home features an attractive open layout, hardwood flooring, washer/dryer, and FREE Wireless Internet access. Enjoy Ocean views as you relax on the enormous wrap-around Balcony. Worry-Free Linen Service available for an additional cost. Non-smoking. No pets.
PLEASE NOTE: Our properties do not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, online bookings for group rentals will not be honored.
Loved the proximity to the beach and boardwalk and the outside porches where we could sit and listen to the live music that was playing at the carribean bar across the street!! The washer and dryer was a big surprise as the information on line specifically stated there was not washer and dryer. It was a huge plus! We loved the entertainment room for movies and TV as well!!
All of OCMD's classic hot spots are just a short walk away, so you'll never have to battle traffic or pay for parking! So much to see and do! Here are just a few of the nearby attractions & conveniences (all within 1/2 mile):
• Dippin’ Dots & Dumser’s Dairyland Ice Cream
• Thrasher’s French Fries
• Tony’s Pizza
• Fisher’s Popcorn
• Dough Roller
• Candy Kitchen
• Seafood restaurants
• Jolly Roger & Trimper’s Amusement Rides
• Ocean City Life-Saving Museum
• Ocean City Inlet
• Route 50 Bridge (to W. Ocean City Outlets, Assateague Island & points west)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, add'l options or fees.
* Each reservation will need to sign a Lodging Agreement.
* Each reservation will have 10.5% tax, Processing Fee and Security Deposit Waiver Fee or refundable Security Deposit.
* We do business in accordance with federal Fair Housing Law. Equal Housing Opportunity.
* We are licensed REALTORs.