Lazy L and L Rock House vacation rental is a cozy cabin situated on scenic River Road within a short walking distance to the Guadalupe River. The cabin has great views of the surrounding hill country and wildlfe. Most mornings and evenings, you can enjoy the deer gathering around the nearby deer feeder. There's plenty to enjoy while you're here ... tubing, rafting, volleyball courts, washer/horseshoe pits, or enjoy a fire in the back yard firepit. Starting w/Memorial Day weekend, there's live music on Friday and Saturday evenings at Lazy L&L Hall, which is free to our guests. There's also a bar and kitchen. This is the cutest cabin rental, you will absolutely love it ... it will accommodate four and is approximately 850 SF. See our website for more details and Lazy L&L Hall venues and dates.
Please call for availability ... calendar is not activated.
Please call for availability ... Calendar is not activated.
Tubing, Rafting, Kayaking, Volleyball, Horseshoes, Washers, Fishing, and Dancing at Lazy L&L Hall on Fridays & Saturdays, beginning with Memorial Day weekend thru second weekend in August, and Labor Day weekend.
New Braunfels: (10 miles)
* Schlitterbahn Water Park (translates as "Slippery Road")
* Natural Bridge Caverns
* Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch
* Gruene Texas - Texas' Oldest Dance Hall, Antique Shopping, Texas stocked Winery Shop and family fun
* Texas Ski Ranch
* Tube or toob the Guadalupe River - convenient shuttle available at Lazy L&L Camp Store ... Experience Texas!! YOU ARE HERE!
San Antonio: (32 miles)
* San Antonio Zoo
* Hemisfair Park & La Villita
* San Antonio Riverwalk
* The Alamo
* Sea World
* Fiesta Texas - Six Flags
* Hall of Horns
* Historic Missions
* Bass Pro Shop
San Marcos: (23 miles)
* Outlet Mall Shopping
* Prime Outlet Mall
* Texas State University Bobcats
* Aquarena Springs
Austin: (50 miles)
* Cabela's in South Austin (Buda)
* Texas Capitol
* University of Texas Longhorns