Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Special Deal for Week of: May 17th - May 24th $1500 All Inclusive
Rest and Revive at this Exclusive Redfish Village private corner unit. This unit includes a large kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel Viking appliances, walk-in closets, hardwood flooring, laundry room, and a large private balcony. This beautifully designed condominium is appointed with top-of-the-line luxury and comfort in mind. 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, this condo unit is professionally interior designed with luxurious high-end home fashions.
This beautifully refined condominium embraces personal attention, community, nature, and coastal architectural design. An array of quality amenities including private beach access for owners and guests, unique shops and boutiques, quality local-flavor restaurants, available concierge services, swimming pools, children's playground, and Redfish Lake, one of the few coastal dune lakes in the world.
Enjoy a morning bike-ride along Scenic 30-A, as you take pleasure in the picturesque beauty of the coastal lakes and sweeping views of the gulf. Close to Grayton Beach and Seaside on Scenic 30-A, the Beaches of South Walton.
Owners Lounge & Library
Outdoor Kitchen & grills
Nature Preserve Area
Private Beach Access for Owners & Guests
Beach shuttle service
Swimming Pools (Adult & Kid’s)
Must be 25 years or older to rent – ID required
Absolutely No pets
Absolutely No smoking
The perfect spot to vacation!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
I wanted to thank you for letting us rent your place. We had an amazing week. We got so comfortable that nobody wanted to go back home. Hopefully we will come back some time in the future.
5 based on 30 traveler reviews
The perfect spot to vacation!
Great week on 30A
The owner was extremely responsive and I would strongly recommend this location. It was only about 5 minutes to Seaside, and we visited it quite often. But, we had some space away from too many people and the beach felt more like our own.
Our favorite restaurant was Bayou Bills, the seafood was amazing. We were sad that we ate there so late in the week or we would have gone back again. We enjoyed shopping in Destin and Publix was close and convenient for grocery shopping.
I will recommend your place to friends and family .
Thank you for sharing your place with us - we look forward to coming back next year.
Slice of Heaven on Earth!
Paige and Joe are the best condo owners to work with! They make sure everything is perfect and get back to you right away if you need anything! I assure you will love it here! It's a slice of heaven on earth! The beach is amazing and it's just a nice short walk to get there, or take advantage of the free shuttle service that will take you there anytime you want to go!
We have 3 children and they didn't complain one minute! They feel like this is their home away from home! Can't wait to come back!
Laura (from Southern Indiana)
Activity and Interests
* Jet Skiing
* Mountain Biking
* Wildlife Viewing
* Live Theatre
* Miniature golf
* Fitness Center/Gym
* Cinemas/Movie Theaters
* BONUS FEATURES:
* Includes: 4 beach bikes (a $25/ per day value each).
* Includes: 4 beach chairs (free to vacation renters)
* Includes: Plus dozens of magazines and books for your reading pleasure. Kick back and read a book while looking over the water and enjoying the gulf breeze.
- Weekly Rate: $800 - $2600
2014 Weekly Rates (not inclusive of taxes & fees)
****Special Deal for Week of: Aug 23rd to Aug 30th $1200 All Inclusive****
Jul 26th, 2014 - Aug 1st, 2014 $1,775
Aug 2nd, 2014 - Aug 8th, 2014 $1,700
Aug 9th, 2014 - Aug 15th, 2014 $1,450
Aug 16th, 2014 - Aug 22nd, 2014 $1,325
Aug 23rd, 2014 - Sep 5th, 2014 $1,325
Sep 6th, 2014 - Oct 17th, 2014 $1,075
Oct 18th, 2014 - Nov 21st, 2014 $850
Nov 22nd, 2014 - Nov 28th, 2014 $1,100
Nov 29th, 2014 - Dec 19th, 2014 $800
Dec 20th, 2014 - Jan 3rd, 2015 $1050
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Outdoor Grill
- Amenities * Air Conditioning * Linens Provided * Elevator * Garage * Covered Parking * Washer * Dryer * Beds * King Bed : 2 King Suites with private bathrooms * Twin/Single Bed : 3rd bedroom has 2 twin beds * Child Bed * Crib : Pack-N-Play * Entertainment * Cable/Satellite TV * DVD * CD Player * Shared Pool : 2 shared pools - 1 olympic * Kitchen * Full Kitchen * Cooking Utensils Provided * Refrigerator * Dishwasher * Microwave * Ice Maker * Catering Available : First Note Music Hall food delivery to Redfish Village. * Outdoor Features * Gas/Electric BBQ Grill * Deck/Patio * Balcony * Lanai * View/Location * Beach View * Ocean View * Lakefront * Lake View * Water View * Other Amenities * TWO KING SUITES, Private Beach Access, Beach Shuttle, Library, Owners Lounge, Fitness Center, Children's Play-Garden * Suitability * No Pets Allowed * Handicapped Accessible (may have limitations) * Kid Friendly * Minimum Age Limit for Renters : must be over 25 years of age to secure reservation * Smoking Not Allowed