House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, sleeps up to 10
Gather your family and friends for a marvelous beach vacation. A charming, architectural gem located on the Bay side in Ocean City, Maryland awaits you and your family.
This single family home, downtown on quiet 15th Street, features 3 bedrooms, den and 2 baths...plus an enclosed porch that can be heated or cooled for your convenience. Steps to the beach, bay and the beautiful Ocean City boardwalk.
This quaint home has fabulous ceramic tiled floors in both bathrooms, with the master bedroom featuring a whirlpool tub, double sinks and separate shower. Two sleep sofa's in the living room. The home has wall-to-wall carpet, designer furnishings, central air, gas fireplace in living room and den, internet access, cable, 47 inch TV in living room, TVs in all bedrooms and 2 DVD players, washer/dryer in separate laundry room, big, updated bathrooms, gourmet kitchen with granite counters and a center work island.
The quiet, private enclosed porch is a perfect place to relax with your morning coffee or wind down after a fun filled day at the beach.
This cozy home will accommodate up to 10 people. A two-car driveway is also featured.
To find availability... PLEASE check our availability calendar.
Sorry, but we prefer NOT to rent to high school seniors or college grads especially during the month of JUNE !
Please see 'Actual information about rates' below. We normally offer Saturday to Saturday rentals ~ And weekly rentals during the 'Prime Rental Season' ~
Dates ~ Rates and security deposits MAY VARY... Just call Sabrina and she'll try to work with you ~
Rental Rates 2015 ~ 310 15th St
Months Weekly Daily Other Rental info
JAN 1 April 30 $800 $140 We offer mini weeks
MAY 1 May -20 $950 $200
Memorial week $2,500 $350 Some discounts may apply
JUNE 1-June 30 $2,860 $390
July 1-Aug -06 $2,600 $380
Aug 07- Aug-19 $2,500 $370
Aug 20-Aug 30 $2,300 $350
Sept 1-Sept 17 $2,100 $310
Sept 18-Sept 30 $1,500 $200 Fall specials avail.
Oct 1- Oct 30 $900 $150
Nov 1-Nov-30 $800 $140
Dec 1-Dec 30 $800 $140
Thank you for your interest.
To register for the house contact the owner Sabrina Webber for ALL confirmations and leases.
Top 10+ things you should do when you get to OC.
1) Hit the boardwalk. At just under three miles, the Ocean City, Maryland boardwalk is a perfect family bike ride, an invigorating walk or run, or a relaxing tram ride. At night, the boardwalk comes to life with rides, arcades, performers and so much more.
2) Indulge in our culinary delights. Ocean City restaurants serve up fresh seafood, boardwalk fries, Maryland crab cakes, hot, fresh pizza, juicy Delmarva fried chicken, sweet saltwater taffy and some of the finest dining in the Mid-Atlantic
3) Catch the sun's ups and downs. Sunsets are spectacular on the bay as the sun sinks down along the western side of the island. And a glorious sunrise on the Ocean City beach is worth getting up early for.
4) Go back in time. Explore Ocean City, Maryland's colorful history at the Life-Saving Station Museum, or take a walking tour of our historic downtown area.
5) Check out Assateague's wild ponies. The famous ponies are just nine miles from Ocean City, along with nature trails, deer, foxes and thousands of birds.
6) Do some serious shopping. Hit our outlets, the boardwalk, Gold Coast Mall, boutiques or do some antiquing in nearby Snow Hill and Berlin.
7) Enjoy our nights of free family fun. In the summer there is a free family event every day of the week. Some of the events include:
Sundaes in the Park with free concert, fireworks and ice cream for a small fee at Northside Park.
Concerts on the Beach every Wednesday evening.
Free Movies Under the Stars Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Family Beach Olympics on Tuesday evenings.
Sunset Park Party Nights every Thursday.
Laser Light Shows on Sundays.
Fireworks on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Learn more about free family events and start planning your vacation.
8) Explore the beauty of Northside Park. This 58-acre complex is Ocean City's largest and most popular park facility. Play your favorite sport on our softball, baseball or soccer fields. Or pack a lunch, grab your family and enjoy some quality tim/files/managed/images/oceancitymarylandthingstodo3.jpge at one of our lovely picnic sites. Northside Park is also home to playgrounds, a gazebo and walking paths.
9) Fore! Ocean City is home to some of the most scenic and challenging golf courses in the Mid-Atlantic region. Or if miniature golf is more your speed, you will find a number of fun courses in town.
10) Plan your return trip to Ocean City ASAP. There's so much to do, you'll never fit it all into one visit. So scope out what you'd like to try on your next Ocean City vacation, and make your reservations now!
REMEMBER ~ Rates and security deposits MAY VARY... Call for accuracy !
had a wonderful time
About the Owner
5 based on 6 traveler reviews
had a wonderful time
Sabrina and her Dad awe awesome!! Love you guys!! xoxo
LOVE YOU too Gigi xoxo
clean and spacious
Activity and Interests
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 1 2015 - Apr 30 2015
2 night minimum stay
Jun 1 2015 - Sep 1 2015
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $200
- Refundable damage deposit $250
RATES VARY SEASONALLY ! Call for accurate fee's ~
We require an initial good faith deposit with all leases and installment can be made over the months to come prior to actual check-in.
Please have all rental fees to owners at lease one / two weeks prior to rental check-in.
Security deposits can be mailed in the week prior to check-in.
RATES MAY VARY ! call
Nightly Rate: $140 - $390
Weekly Rate: $800 - $2700
Weekly Rental Rates
JAN 1 April 30 ~ $800
MAY 1 May 20 ~ $950
Memorial week ~ $2,500
JUNE 1- June 30 ~ $2,700
July 1- Aug -06 ~ $2,600
Aug 07- Aug-19 ~ $2,500
Aug 20- Aug 30 ~ $2,300
Sept 1-Sept 17 ~ $2,100
Sept 18-Sept 30 ~ $1,500
Oct 1-Oct 30 ~ $900
Nov 1 - Dec 31 ~ $800
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining Room
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 2 double
- The den has a futon ~ The living room has 2 sleep sofa's ~
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Ocean City Maryland - what a great, unique vacation beach resort! The weather in Ocean City is warm and inviting, the ocean and sandy beaches await your perfect vacation. The famous Ocean City Maryland Boardwalk buzzes with activity and the entertainment is unsurpassed. Come take a tour of Ocean City, Maryland and see why it has long been called 'The East Coast's Number One Family Resort.' Rates and security deposits MAY VARY... Additional Rental Features Must bring bed linens and towels. Only 'well trained' small dogs may be allowed, with a pet deposit. Mandatory REFUNDABLE security deposits and pet deposit required for DOGS. Bedding Arrangement 1 king, 1 queen, 2 full, 2 sleep sofas, futon