Gather your family and friends for a marvelous beach vacation. A charming, architectural gem located on the Bay side in Ocean City, Maryland awaits you and your family.
This single family home, downtown on quiet 15th Street, features 3 bedrooms, den and 2 baths...plus an enclosed porch that can be heated or cooled for your convenience. Steps to the beach, bay and the beautiful Ocean City boardwalk.
This quaint home has fabulous ceramic tiled floors in both bathrooms, with the master bedroom featuring a whirlpool tub, double sinks and separate shower. Two sleep sofa's in the living room. The home has wall-to-wall carpet, designer furnishings, central air, gas fireplace in living room and den, internet access, cable, 47 inch TV in living room, TVs in all bedrooms and 2 DVD players, washer/dryer in separate laundry room, big, updated bathrooms, gourmet kitchen with granite counters and a center work island.
The quiet, private enclosed porch is a perfect place to relax with your morning coffee or wind down after a fun filled day at the beach.
This cozy home will accommodate up to 10 people. A two-car driveway is also featured.
To find availability... PLEASE check our availability calendar.
Sorry, but we prefer NOT to rent to high school seniors or college grads especially during the month of JUNE !!!!
Please see 'Additional information about rental rates' on the rates page for more accurate rental rates. Rates and security deposits may vary...
Thank you for your interest.
To register for the house contact the owner Sabrina Webber for ALL confirmations and leases.
Top 10+ things you should do when you get to OC.
1) Hit the boardwalk. At just under three miles, the Ocean City, Maryland boardwalk is a perfect family bike ride, an invigorating walk or run, or a relaxing tram ride. At night, the boardwalk comes to life with rides, arcades, performers and so much more.
2) Indulge in our culinary delights. Ocean City restaurants serve up fresh seafood, boardwalk fries, Maryland crab cakes, hot, fresh pizza, juicy Delmarva fried chicken, sweet saltwater taffy and some of the finest dining in the Mid-Atlantic
3) Catch the sun's ups and downs. Sunsets are spectacular on the bay as the sun sinks down along the western side of the island. And a glorious sunrise on the Ocean City beach is worth getting up early for.
4) Go back in time. Explore Ocean City, Maryland's colorful history at the Life-Saving Station Museum, or take a walking tour of our historic downtown area.
5) Check out Assateague's wild ponies. The famous ponies are just nine miles from Ocean City, along with nature trails, deer, foxes and thousands of birds.
6) Do some serious shopping. Hit our outlets, the boardwalk, Gold Coast Mall, boutiques or do some antiquing in nearby Snow Hill and Berlin.
7) Enjoy our nights of free family fun. In the summer there is a free family event every day of the week. Some of the events include:
Sundaes in the Park with free concert, fireworks and ice cream for a small fee at Northside Park.
Concerts on the Beach every Wednesday evening.
Free Movies Under the Stars Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Family Beach Olympics on Tuesday evenings.
Sunset Park Party Nights every Thursday.
Laser Light Shows on Sundays.
Fireworks on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Learn more about free family events and start planning your vacation.
8) Explore the beauty of Northside Park. This 58-acre complex is Ocean City's largest and most popular park facility. Play your favorite sport on our softball, baseball or soccer fields. Or pack a lunch, grab your family and enjoy some quality tim/files/managed/images/oceancitymarylandthingstodo3.jpge at one of our lovely picnic sites. Northside Park is also home to playgrounds, a gazebo and walking paths.
9) Fore! Ocean City is home to some of the most scenic and challenging golf courses in the Mid-Atlantic region. Or if miniature golf is more your speed, you will find a number of fun courses in town.
10) Plan your return trip to Ocean City ASAP. There's so much to do, you'll never fit it all into one visit. So scope out what you'd like to try on your next Ocean City vacation, and make your reservations now!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 1 2015 - Apr 30 2015
2 night minimum stay
Jun 1 2015 - Sep 1 2015
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
We require an initial good faith deposit with all leases and installment can be made over the months to come prior to actual check-in.
Please have all rental fees to owners at lease one / two weeks prior to rental check-in.
Security deposits can be mailed in the week prior to check-in.
Nightly Rate: $140 - $390
Weekly Rate: $800 - $2700
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
Weekly Rental Rates
JAN 1- April 30 ~ $800
MAY 1-May -27 ~ $950
Memorial week ~ $2,500
JUNE-1-June 30 ~ $2,700
July-1-Aug -06 ~ $2,600
Aug 07- Aug-19 ~ $2,500
Aug 20-Aug 30 ~ $2,300
Sept-1-Sept 17 ~ $2,100
Sept 18-Sept 30 ~ $1,500
Oct 1-Oct 30 ~ $900
Nov 1 - dec 31 ~ $800