Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 5 Sleeps
Let the Maravilla Resort be your vacation get away with everything it has to offer from early morning sunrise to beautiful sunsets. Each unit is privately owned and individually decorated. We have tastefully decorated our condo with designer furnishings and neutral colors. These Maravilla condominiums provide quick and easy access to the peaceful beach of Galveston as well as to many attractions sure to please everyone. Located on the beautiful west end of Seawall Blvd, you are just minutes away from fine dining, the famous historic district and family entertainment. Enjoy all the entertainment that Moody Gardens and Schlitterbahn's water park provide - both just around the corner. Galveston's recently renovated public golf course is now open after completion of a $16 million improvement project. Managed by Moody Gardens, the facility is located two short miles away, providing challenges for golfers of all skill levels. You may also enjoy, within walking distance of the condo, a fun round of putt-putt at Magic Carpet Golf or catching a movie next door at the Premiere Cinema.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Loads of Entertainment nearby: Schlitterbahn, Moody Gardens, Moody Golf, bungee jump, Magic Carpet Golf, Premiere Theater, deep sea fishing, beaches, Historic Home Tours, Galveston Railroad Museum, Ocean Star Offshore Drilling Rig Museum, Lone Star Flight Museum, Texas Seaport Museum, great restaurants, The Strand, Bolivar Ferry, golf cart rentals, bike rentals, NOAA/sea turtle facility that is opened to the public in the spring and summer months (call ahead),so much more to discover and enjoy….
Shopping nearby: Marshall's, Target, Pier One, numerous shops on The Strand that include antiques, clothing, candy shops, and fine dining.
Short drive to NASA Space Center/ 35-45 minutes.
We are looking forward to your visit here on the island!
- Nightly Rate: $100 - $170
Weekly Rate: $650 - $900
Monthly Rate: $1400 - $3600
DATE Midweek/nt Wknd/nt Weekly Monthly
12/02/13-02/28/14 $100 $125 $550 $1,400
03/01/14-05/15/14 $110 $130 $700 $1,600
05/15/14-9/15/14 $130 $170 $900 $3,600
09/15/12-11/30/12 $110 $130 $600 $1,600
Add 15% hotel tax, $55 cleaning/linen fee, $200 security deposit, $15 parking pass,*** Summer rates apply for all Holiday weeks/weekends***, please contact me by email for more information if necessary.
* 2 night minimum and 3 night minimum for holiday weekend.
* Add 20% for Galveston special events and holidays. Please note when special events fall within the summer rate timeframe, the published summer rate will apply.
* Note: Daily maid service not available
* Note: Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Our condo has an open feel with neutral colors throughout. The kitchen has beautiful granite counters and is open to the living room with a large breakfast bar, microwave above electric range, electric oven, dishwasher, and garbage disposal. You will find dish towels, hot pads, coasters, utensils, and plenty of cook-ware. I try to keep the kitchen stocked up with dishwashing detergent, dishwashing liquid, cleaning supplies, and paper towels. For groceries Super Walmart is just 2 miles away! There is also a Kroger grocery store not far. The master bedroom has a beautiful white queen size bed with a pillow top mattress. The bedding is Ralph Lauren. There is plenty of storage in the closet and extra drawer under the bed. The tile is a neutral color with a sisal rug. There are two bunk beds. The top bunk has a reading light. Both bunks are furnished with Tommy Hilfiger quilts and pillows. The bathroom has a neutral tile with a linen closet. The counter is granite. I have plenty of hooks to hang your towels from a day at the beach or pool. The living room opens into the kitchen. There is neutral tile with a sisal rug, a slip covered full size sofa-bed, tufted chair, distressed chest with storage, flat screen tv, DVD, night stand, floor lamp, and a trunk that doubles as a coffee table and storage with bedding for the pull-out. The large window and sliding glass door looks out onto the balcony overlooking the gulf and a private lake. The resort has three pools, hot tub, exercise room, elevator, out-door grill at pool area, and tropical gardens. Wi-fi service is available in the lobby during regular business hours. I have been able to pick it up on my balcony and at times in the living room. We only accept 5 guests max. We look forward to having you enjoy our condo as we have!