Beautiful 2br/2ba in the Boynton Beach Village Marina luxury intracoastal condo. 2 waterfront restaurants on premises. Fishing tours, jet ski and boat rentals out your front door. Lovely 1/2 mile walk to the beach. 24hr security and concierge. State of the art exercise facility, club room, screening room and billiard room in building. Step off your 1st floor private patio on to resort style pool deck and hot tub. Granite and stainless appliances in the kitchen, marble in the baths. Fully furnished and turn key. Just bring your suitcase. Owners live in town and are available when needed. It doesn't get better than this.
Located in beautiful Palm Beach County, 30 minutes north of Fort Lauderdale and 1 hr to Miami. Only 2-1/2 hours to Disney. See the best Florida has to offer.
Makes great executive rental.
FREE WI-FI in Unit
• Entertainment sized living area with private terrace
• 10'6" ceilings
• Real Teak wood floors in Living/Dining & Wall-to-wall carpeting in bedrooms
• Italian tiled foyer, kitchen, and baths
• Halogen track lighting in dining room
• Impact-resistant windows and sliding doors
• Flat screen televisions in Living room and Master bedroom, cable in all rooms
Real teak wood floors in dining/living room.
In the Kitchen:
• Elegant granite countertops
• Italian cabinetry
• Appliances in stainless steel and cabinet-coordinated paneling
• Spacious pantry
• Designer floor tile
In the Baths:
• Luxurious marble vanity tops
• Italian cabinetry
• Wall-to-wall vanity mirror
• Designer floor and wall tile
• 42" tub in Master Bath
21' BOAT SLIP AVAILABLE FOR RENT AT MARINA $300.00 PER MONTH
* Jet skis
* Beautiful Beach
* Nature trails
* Fine and Casual dining
* Entertainment & Nightlife
* The Arts
* Atlantic Ave
* The Island of Palm Beach
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.