Casa Caletilla is located on the water's edge facing the natural reserve of Roqueta Island. The large home ideally suits travelers looking to escape the hustle and bustle of downtown Acapulco without compromising on beautiful views and amenities.
The house revolves around the open plan living and dining area with several seating and lounge areas from which to relax and enjoy the view, particularly of the breathtaking sunsets. The house also features a pool with sun terrace and private ocean access.
All bedrooms have ocean views and ensuites. Although basic in their fit-out, the rooms provide all the necessary comforts for your stay including ceiling fans and air-conditioning.
The house is located close to the popular 1950's beaches Caleta and Caletilla. Although no longer the heart of Acapulco, the house is an oasis within the growing city. Once through the front gate and as the view unfolds as you walk down the stairs to the house, you won't want to leave.
Property owner speaks English, Spanish, French and Italian. Please feel free to contact Olga via details provided in the language of your preference.
For those looking to relax:
- Swimming in the pool or ocean, with direct access from the house
- Stretch out on one of the lounges with a good book
- Take a siesta in a hammock and enjoy the afternoon breeze
- Enjoy a typical Mexican pool-side snack of jicama, carrot and cucumber with chilli and lime accompanied by a refreshing Michelada (beer and lime juice in a salt rimmed glass)
For the more adventurous:
- Water skiing
- Jet skiing
- Wind surfing
- Scuba diving
- Close to historical San Diego Fort
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.