Entire apartment to yourself. Newly renovated, luxury, fully furnished apartment for (email hidden) and Central Park West. For rent by owner. No broker fee.
* 1 block from Central Park
* On well lit street lined with privately owned condos
* Brand new renovations. Gut renovations with all new moldings, hardwood floors, etc.
* New appliances including stainless steel dishwasher, fridge, microwave and stove.
* Fully furnished including desk, table, couch, beds, TV, DVD, lamps etc.
* 2 bedrooms with full beds and another futon in the living room plus a self-inflatable air mattress so sleeps up to 7-8.
* Fully equipped with dishes, kitchenware & linens so you don't need to purchase anything
* In immaculately clean condition (new construction and we rent it to you in perfectly clean condition)
* TV and DVD in living room. TV has Roku with hulu plus and hundreds of channels.
* Minutes from B, C and 1 train at 103 or 110 stop
* Not a walk up. Apartment 1/2 flight up, so its safe.
* Near all amenities including grocery stores, restaurants, Gym, Yoga/Pilate Center, Jazz clubs etc.
* Air conditioned
* Rent includes utilities (hi-speed wireless internet, gas, heat & electricity)
You rent the full apartment to yourselves. No one else has access except for me or the super for emergencies or if a repair needs to be done.
Interaction with Guests
I live 1 block away and typically check in tenants myself. I can be there in 5 minutes if there is any issue.
The neighborhood is safe, family friendly, and full of amenities such as yoga studios, gyms, restaurants, organic grocers, jazz clubs, bike rentals and more. Close to Columbia University, subways (1, B, C lines), Central Park, swimming pools, skating rinks and more. It's a vibrant community full of Columbia professors, students, families, professionals and artists.
There is street parking although it is high maintenance in that 4 times a week you have to move your car for street cleaning. There are garages nearby.
It is just 2 blocks from the 1, B and C trains. As it's in Manhattan, it's very easy to get around.
Other Things to Note
My tenants are pleased with the apartment and express interest in coming back. It's very rare that I have any issues. Guests often say it looks even better in person than in the photos.
Actress and Landlord.
Such a great apartment! I appreciated how quite, spacious, clean & comfortable it was for recovering from an orthopaedic surgery. Recommended for long term but perfect for short term too! Athena stayed on top of things to make sure everything was in order. It's not the dreaded "tenant vs landlord" situation. It's definitely a "tenant & landlord works together" setting.
* Minutes from B, C and 1 train at 103 or 110 stop and numerous buses
* 1 block from Central park and 3 blocks from Riverside Park
* Near Columbia University, New York Prespryterian, Mount Sinai, Riverside Park, Smoke Jazz Club, St. James Cathedral, Museum of Natural History, The Metropolitan Museum, Guggenheim and much more.
* On west side of Manhattan so easy access to Broadway, the West Village, Chelsea & more.
* Restaurants, grocery stores, bakeries, pharmacies, cafes, yoga/gym, copy centers, clothing shops are all within very close proximity.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay