How would you like to have all the benefits of a cottage in the village but yet be nestled in the woods a mere 1.2 miles away for a true nature experience?
This cottage has it all! It’s tastefully decorated, updated with an open floor plan complete with 3 full baths and 3 bedrooms and a detached garage for all your toys and vehicles. It has everything you need to make it a memorable, great value vacation that you’ll want to return to year after year.
• Chalet-style cottage – 2 story with wood floors throughout.
• Master Bedroom on main floor with King bed, private bath and it’s own private deck.
• Large great room/living room with plenty of seating. Cable TV, DVD/VHS, CD player.
Game table, small stocked library with books and VHS and DVD’s to satisfy the whole family’s tastes. Complete with wood stove (not for use in the summer months).
• Fully equipped kitchen stocked with dinnerware, microwave, dish washer, pots and pans, blender, coffee pot and coffee grinder.
• Sunny, separate dining room to enjoy your home-cooked meals.
• Laundry room conveniently located off kitchen to wash throughout the week if so desired.
• Upstairs: 2 Bedrooms-one full , 1 with a full bed and two twins (can be moved together to make a king, if desired). Spacious full bath in between both bedrooms.
• Large screened-in porch fully furnished with table and chairs, TV/DVD player and hammock for those lazy afternoons away from the crowds downtown.
• Paddle fans in every room including the large,screened porch overlooking concrete pad with fire pit and Adirondack chairs to star gaze and roast marshmallows at night.
• Detached, oversized 2-car garage for securing your valuable bikes, kayaks, and many toys.
Added features: WI-FI, pet friendly (with pre-approval, 25lb max. $100, please..no puppies!), dog run
Nearby attractions: Channel, pier, fishing charters, Charles Mears State Park, beaches, parks, swimming, unique gift shops, downtown and shopping, restaurant areas, ice-cream shops, golf courses and mini golf, tennis, art galleries, wine tasting, The Village Green Thursday evening concerts, tennis courts, pizza shops all so very close. A short drive away you'll find, Ludington State Park, Fruit Market with children's petting zoo, Amber Elk Farm, Michigan's Adventure (theme park
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.