House, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
This charming and private two bedroom, one bath duplex, located in the heart of West Hollywood, is influenced by Spanish style architecture; long a hallmark of Los Angeles. A stone's throw from many fashionable restaurants and shops and minutes from the nightlife on Sunset Boulevard and fine dining and shopping in Beverly Hills.
Enter through wrought iron gates into a private courtyard patio enhanced by lush landscaping and water fountains. The front door has a security code entry. Up the dark hardwood staircase to the second landing, you'll find a charming window seat and built in bookcase. Enter into the large living room and dining area which is traditionally furnished with area rugs, couches, accent tables, dining table, desk and a fireplace lit with an electric black iron stove. High ceilings, dark hardwood floors, floor to ceiling windows, art lined walls, sconces, architectural molding, ceiling pocket lights and a large flatscreen HDTV with cable and wi-fi, add to the well styled home atmosphere. French doors lead to a balcony patio with large wicker chairs, small dining table and an electric grill. The balcony looks out onto the grassy, landscaped lawn. Mature trees surrounding the property provide privacy. Each bedroom has a king sized bed with a Tempur-pedic mattress, large closets, flat screen television and air purifiers. There is an additional air purifier in the living area and central heat and air. The marble bath has a deep soaking tub/shower combination and double sinks. A stacked washer/dryer is in the hallway closet. Another nice touch; the bedrooms, bath and laundry close off from the living space via a french door. The fully equipped kitchen includes a gas stove and oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, wine cooler, coffee maker, Nespresso machine, toaster and recently remodeled contemporary white cabinets and brown granite countertops.
Definitely a 5-star!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
Location, location, location! Beautiful Apartment! Superb holiday! Would book again. Would use AE Hospitality again. Loved it!
4.2 based on 4 traveler reviews
The property is great.
Definitely a 5-star!
Definitely a 5-star!
Cute home, great location
Activity and Interests
Many of the best restaurants with the celebrity chefs of Bravo's Top Chef Masters are nearby, including Mark Peel's Campanile, Susan Feniger's Street, Mario Batali's Pizzeria Mozza, Michael Voltaggio's Ink, and Suzanne Goin's Lucques. For casual dining, check out the original Los Angeles Farmer's Market at the corner of Fairfax Boulevard and 3rd Street. Dating back to 1934, the Farmer's Market has a wide variety of culinary shops and cafe's with food from around the world. Right next door to the Farmer's Market is The Grove, famed location of NBC's “Extra”, starring Mario Lopez. The Grove is a family friendly shopping and entertainment plaza with a trolley car, 14 screen movie theatre, The Apple Store, American Girl Place, Nordstrom, J. Crew, Ugg Australia, Nike, Coach, Barnes & Noble, Baccarat, Abercrombie & Fitch, to name a few.
If you're traveling with children, don't miss the hands-on exhibits at the childrens' branch of the The Los Angeles Museum of Art, The Peterson Automotive Museum, and the La Brea Tar Pits, which houses many prehistoric mammal fossils. It's forty minutes west to stroll the beach or forty minutes east to downtown, where you can visit the Museum of Contemporary Art, Walt Disney Concert Hall, Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, the Ahmanson Theatre or catch the Dodgers, Lakers, Clippers or Kings.
- Nightly Rate: $225 - $250
Weekly Rate: $1240 - $1500
Monthly Rate: $4250 - $5500
* Shoulder Season consists of September 4th, 2012 through November 18th, 2012 and November 26th, 2012 through December 19th, 2012.
* Mid Season consists of January 3rd, 2013 through February 17th, 2013, February 26th, 2013 through April 8th, 2013, and April 23rd2013 through May 31st, 2013.
* Peak & Holiday Seasons consist of the week of Thanksgiving, the week of Christmas, New Years Eve, Oscars week, April 9th, 2013 through April 22nd, 2013, and June, July, August.
* **Rates may be higher during the week of E3 conference, which will be held in Los Angeles Convention Center in 2013.
* There is no security deposit required, however we require all our guests to be protected by a Property Protection Plan. The cost for Property Protection Plan is 49$ per stay regardless of the length of your stay, and will cover for incidental damages, such as lost keys, broken windows etc. %u2028%u2028
* 50% of the payment should be paid in advance to secure the reservation by PayPal, using your credit card or Bank account securely, and the remaining balance is to be paid at 30 days prior arrival.%u2028%u2028
* This unit accommodates 4 people.
* One time housekeeping fee of $120 to be added to the total regardless of the duration of the stay. This covers departure cleaning, and is not daily housekeeping.
* Our check-in time is 4 PM, check-out time is 11 AM. Early/Late check-ins are $40.00 based on availability. Check-outs after 2 PM are an additional night's stay. %u2028One-time cleaning fee posted in rates applies to all bookings regardless of length of stay.%u2028We do accept payments by Visa, Mastercard, AMEX and Discover.
* All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. We reserve the right to correct any error.
- pets not allowed
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2