Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Welcome to Our Website !
Enjoy the Finger Lakes Region and beautiful Seneca Lake from this lovely cottage located eight miles south of Geneva on the east shore. We are truly one of the finest Finger Lakes vacation rentals.
We have great swimming, boating, fishing, water sports, sun, and absolutely gorgeous sunsets, all on your own private lake frontage. We are ideally located in the heart of New York State's Finger Lakes, just minutes away from the best Finger Lake's attractions, restaurants, and wineries. WE NOW HAVE FREE WINE TASTING VOUCHERS FOR ALL OF OUR RENTERS !
Our cottage has kitchen with glass-top stove, refrigerator and microwave; bath with shower; living room with cable HDTV, internet, Blu-ray player,streaming Netflix, DVD's, stereo radio, lots of books and games, a lovely stone fireplace, a woodstove, and propane furnace. The master bedroom has two twin beds which are convertible to a king using our professional twin to king conversion kit. The second bedroom has two sets of bunk beds and a VHS, DVD TV player with lots of VHS tapes. One of the bunks is twin over twin and the other is twin over double.
The cottage has a beautiful roofed patio on the lakeside with outdoor fireplace, propane grill, adirondack chairs, lawn chairs, lounges, and picnic table. There is a front and back yard, a deck, six stairs to lake level, a dock, and a swim float. The lake depth is about two feet off the dock and very gradually deepens as you go out. The depth at the swim float is about five feet. An electric boat hoist is also available.
The cottage is completely furnished including dishes, silverware, coffee maker, pots and pans, etc. Just bring your sheets, towels and pillowcases. We are well off the road and have plenty of parking.
If you are fishing enthusiasts like we are, you will find some of the best fishing in the state on Seneca Lake. We catch bass and pan fish right off the dock. If you have a boat, we will show you how to catch the beautiful abundant Seneca Lake lake trout as well as the landlocked salmon, rainbows, browns, perch and bass. Boat rentals are just five minutes away. We would be happy to arrange a rental for you.
This vacation property owner is a United States Coast Guard Licensed Captain and is offering renters special rates on fishing charters in his fully equipped boat. Special rates are $99 per person for half-day fishing. Please visit fishsenecalake dotcom.
We have written and assembled a “Welcome” book for our guests. It presents all of the information on the cottage and the area, including directions to the restaurants, wineries, attractions, bait stores, grocery stores, shopping areas, and more.
We are sure you will have a very enjoyable vacation at our cottage and look forward to hearing from you.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
In addition to relaxing at our cottage and enjoying the lake and the view, you will never be at a loss for things to do and see here in the heart of the beautifulNew York State Finger Lakesregion.
Here are just a few:
Captain Joe’s Seneca Lake Fishing Charters
* Ventosa Vineyards
* Three Brothers Wineries & Estates
* Zugibe Vineyards
* Wagner Vineyards
* Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards & Winery
* Lamoreaux Landing Wine Cellars
Best Websites for the Finger Lakes and Seneca Lake Wineries
* Seneca Lake Wine Trail
* Finger Lakes Wine Country
* Corning Museum of Glass
* Rose Hill Mansion
* Sonnenburg Gardens and Mansion
Parks and Waterfalls:
* Watkins Glen State Park
* Taughannock Falls State Park
While there is always something to do, the best is just plain relaxing.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 22 2015 - Jun 12 2015
2 night minimum stay
Jun 13 2015 - Sep 6 2015
7 night minimum stay
Sep 7 2015 - Nov 30 2015
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $995 - $1795
June 14 to September 1 ..(Peak)............................... $1795/week
All other dates...(off-peak)......................................... $995/week
Nightly Rates Available as Follows:
Two Nights.......$449 Three Nights.....$649 Four Nights......$799 Five Nights......$899
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
- Dining Area
- pets considered
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Kitchen with glass-top stove, refrigerator and microwave Bath with shower Living Room with 32 Inch Cable HDTV, Internet, Blu-ray/DVD player, Streaming Netflix (with thousands of movies and TV shows at your finger tips), DVD’s, stereo radio, lots of books and games, a gorgeous stone fireplace, propane furnace, and dining area with table and chairs Master Bedroom with two twin beds which are easily convertible to a king using our professional twin to king kit. Second Bedroom with two sets of bunk beds. One of the bunks is twin over twin and the other is twin over double. There is also a DVD/VHS player with lots of old VHS tapes. Roofed Patio on the lakeside with outdoor fireplace, propane grill, adirondack chairs, lawn chairs, lounges, and picnic table. Deck with adirondack chairs and six stairs to the lake level. Dock with lake depth two to three feet. The lake depth very gradually deepens as you go out. It is about five feet at our swim float. An Electric Boat Hoist is available Front and Back Yard with plenty of lawn. The cottage is completely furnished including dishes, silverware, coffee maker, pots and pans, blankets and pillows. Just bring your bedding and towels. We are well off the road and have plenty of parking.