Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6
* Located in the heart of Jacksonville Beach, directly on the beach and adjacent to Ocean Front Park. Desirable south of Beach Blvd. Easy to walk to shops, restaurants, and amphitheater.
* Side balcony with sliders and ocean view from both balcony and living room window.
* Second floor unit with only one flight of stairs.
* Master has queen bed, television, walk-in closet, walk-in shower.
* Guest has queen bed, large closet, and hall bath with tub/shower combination.
* Comfortable recently re-decorated living room with pull-out queen sofa and ocean view.
* Fully furninshed newly renovated kitchen with full-size stainless steel appliances and in-unit laundry.
* Sleeps up to 6 in 2 queen beds plus pull-out queen sofa bed.
* Room darkening curtains and white noise machines provided to give you a great night's sleep.
Sorry, absolutely NO pets or smoking, for the comfort of all of our guests.
We DO keep our reservation calendar up-to-date, so please click on it to see if your dates are available. You can check OUT on dates that are shaded, but not in.
The condo you are inquiring about is the same one seen in these current photos! We (the owners) will respond promptly (usually within a few hours) to your inquiry about this property.
We are a family who does our very best to make sure our guests are happy during their stay. If there is a problem, we try to fix it as soon as possible and are available by cell phone any time. This is our personal vacation home, not just an investment property. We take care of it as we would our full-time home, and we hope those who visit treat it the same.
About the Owner
We live in Macon, GA and use this condo as our personal vacation home. We love to visit as often as we can, and we rent it out when we can't be there to enjoy it ourselves. Our boys have grown up splashing in the waves of Jacksonville Beach, and we all have a (different) favorite restaurant and activity in the area.
4.4 based on 9 traveler reviews
Awesome place to stay!
The property was in a great location!
Aimee & Derek
Great Location!!! Nice Property . . .
Nice, Convenient to the Beach, and Restaurants
From the Owner
“We love the Jacksonville Beach area. It is close enough to a large city to have activities, shopping, and sporting events to enjoy, but still maintains a very 'local' feel that isn't tourist-y or over done. We wanted a home away from home with an ocean view so that we could come to relax with our family and friends. We decided on this condo because of the pool, the excellent location, and easy access to the beach. One of our greatest joys is being able to help families in need of a peaceful respite as a loved one seeks care at nearby Mayo Clinic or Shands Hospitals.”
Activity and Interests
Jacksonville Beach has so much to offer, and we are close enough to walk to all of it! We have great neighbors like Ponte Vedra Beach, home of the TPC golf tournament, and St. Augustine with it's quaint boutique shopping and gigantic outlet malls, and super-fun, super-cultured Jacksonville with the Jacksonville Jaguars, Jacksonville Zoo, Jacksonville Landing, and more!
St. John's Town Center is just up the road, and we are only 10 minutes from the world-renouned Mayo Clinic. You'll find many restaurants, dessert spots, outdoor amphitheater, and lots of local hot spots, all in walking distance from this condo. Adventure Landing is two miles away, featuring a water park, miniature golf, go-carts, arcade, lazer tag, and more.
But by far, our best feature is the beautiful wide beach that is just outside the pool gate of our condo. The beach offers a fulll array of water sports including surfing, fishing at the nearby pier, and rentals for jet skis and more.
Jacksonville Beach is a great location for your beach vacation, and we keep a large supply of take out menus, maps, and brouchures in our condo so you can map out a great plan while you're there!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Mar 1 2015 - Aug 27 2016
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $100
- Tax Rate 7.0%
Nightly Rate: $150 - $150
Weekly Rate: $900 - $1050
October-February $900/wk or $2400/mo
March-September $1050/wk or $3600/mo
Sales tax applies.
$100 cleaning fee per visit
A $300 deposit is required to reserve dates. Applied to the total balance and is fully refundable until two weeks before check-in.
Three-night minimum stay required most dates. Weekly only March, June & July.
From the Owner
“We love to be able to open the balcony sliding door and hear the ocean waves crashing. Just looking out of the window at the beautiful water seems to bring us a sense of peace and enjoyment, even on the rare rainy days we can't get out to enjoy the beach itself. We have enjoyed updating the place over the past few years, adding our own personality to the kitchen re-model and recent redecoration of the living room. Each piece of art and furnishing was selected by us to represent a calm, beachy feel where comfort and charm are at the top of the priority list.”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Toaster ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed ...
- wheelchair inaccessible ...
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- recreation center
- water parks
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- surf fishing
- 990 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, en suite bathroom with walk-in stand-up shower
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Fully furnished, including linens, beach chairs, and beach toys. * Stainless steel appliances, microwave, coffee maker, toaster oven, blender, fryer, pots/pans, dishwasher, washer and dryer. * Expanded cable on 37' flat panel tv, DVD in living room, cable television in Master. * FREE super high-speed internet with ethernet and wireless router. * Balcony with ocean view and gentle breeze. * Gated pool with covered gazebo, lounge chairs, and grill area. * Portable crib, high chair, infant tub and more available for your use. * 2 designated parking spaces * Central heat/air conditioning There is no elevator at this condo, and there is a flight of steps from the covered parking to the level of the condo (14 stairs), so this condo is not handicapped accessible. Sorry!