Townhome, 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, 12 Sleeps
Picture Your Next Vacation Here!
Enjoy some true R&R at 6 Shore Point Drive, a 4-story townhome in the popular community of Sunset Island. Absolutely gorgeous and conveniently located near the Pools & Clubhouse, this 4-BR, 4.5-BA home (plus 2 Dens w/ Sleep Sofas) has it all! Many upscale finishes throughout, including spacious Gourmet Kitchen with unique view up through ceiling to the 4th Floor! Enjoy a refreshing walk along the nearby Scenic Nature Path, or stay home to relax with a drink on one of 3 lovely porches – the Bay Views are breathtaking! Additional luxuries include FREE Internet Access, full-size Washer/Dryer, 3 TVs/2 DVDs, numerous cozy Sitting Areas, Outdoor Shower & 3-car parking.
Please Note: Our properties do not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, online bookings for group rentals will not be honored.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
Favorite feature of the accommodations was the size of the house and how well everyone fit into all the rooms. Loved the pool and gym area in Sunset Island. Always clean and plenty of room. Parking lot was small at Vantage. Other than that, staff was professional, attentive and courteous.
Activity and Interests
Sunset Island is Ocean City’s premier gated community, boasting luxurious amenities in an ideal location that is central to all this resort town has to offer. Located only 2 blocks from the Atlantic Ocean, Sunset Island is surrounded by the bay on 3 sides, giving you tranquil scenery throughout the day and breathtaking views at sunset. Stroll to the beach for a day of sun and sand, or stay within this 37-acre private community to enjoy facilities such as Indoor/Outdoor Pools, Clubhouse, state-of-the-art Fitness Center, shoreline walking paths, bayside beaches, interactive fountains & much more. All of this, and only minutes away from Ocean City’s Boardwalk, amusements, unbeatable shopping, fine dining, recreational sports & world class golf.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Fri, Sat, Sun
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Processing Fee $70.00
- Sec. Deposit Waiver Fee $60.00
- Tax Rate 10.5%
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, add'l options or fees.
* Each reservation will need to sign a Lodging Agreement.
* Each reservation will have 10.5% tax, Processing Fee and Security Deposit Waiver Fee or refundable Security Deposit.
* We do business in accordance with federal Fair Housing Law. Equal Housing Opportunity.
* We are licensed REALTORs.
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 4 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- Half Bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Unit Amenities: * Balconies/Porches w/ Bay Views * Soaking Tub in Master Bath * Full-size Washer/Dryer * 3 TVs/2 DVD players * Gas Fireplace * Outdor Shower Community Amenities: * Indoor/Outdoor/Kiddie Pools * Clubhouse * Fitness Center/Sauna * Library * Private Bayside Beaches * Fishing & Crabbing Pier * Scenic Nature Path * Interactive Fountains * Community Market * Island Times Café & Grill * Gated Entry to Community Bed Sizes: * Master Suite #1 – Queen * Master Suite #2 – King * Bedroom #3 – Queen * Bedroom #4 – Queen * Den – Queen Sleeper Sofa * Den – Queen Sleeper Sofa Guest Benefits: * TravelVantage Program * Free Concierge Service * Complimentary Business Center * Sunny Days Guaranteed! * Free Starter Amenities Building Registration Fee: $100 gets you 6 facility passes & 3 parking passes. Additional facility passes are $70 per pass, per person, per week. Non-smoking. No pets, please.