Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Welcome to Sunset Island (67th St.), a gated Bayside community with plenty of charm. 39 Fountain Drive West (Unit 5D) is a spacious 3-BR, 2-BA condo located on the quiet side of the island. This top floor home features an oversized, east-facing Balcony with water views & even a glimpse of the Ocean! Enjoy your coffee as the sun rises over a glimmering Ocean horizon. Later, afford yourself the awe of a breathtaking sunset from the west-facing Front Porch. Many high-end finishes throughout the home, including cathedral ceilings, plush furnishings, Gourmet Kitchen, Cable TV in LR & all BRs, Blu-Ray & Full-Size Washer/Dryer. Even has Wireless Internet! Master Bathroom comes with luxurious Soaking Tub. This is one of the only places in OCMD where everything you need is right in the community. Best amenities in town! Easy walk down to the Beach, Indoor & Outdoor Pools, or General Store where you can get a great cup of coffee or bottle of fine wine. 2-car parking.
Please Note: Our properties do not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, online bookings for group rentals will not be honored.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
Loved watching the morning sunrise from the porch! Great location, facilities, beautiful and clean condo, view of sunrise and sunsets in a safe community. Workout room was terrific along with walking paths!
1 traveler review
Activity and Interests
Sunset Island is Ocean City’s premier gated community, boasting luxurious amenities in an ideal location that is central to all this resort town has to offer. Located only 2 blocks from the Atlantic Ocean, Sunset Island is surrounded by the bay on 3 sides, giving you tranquil scenery throughout the day and breathtaking views at sunset. Stroll to the beach for a day of sun & sand, or stay within this 37-acre private community to enjoy facilities such as Indoor/Outdoor Pools, Clubhouse, state-of-the-art Fitness Center, shoreline walking paths, bayside beaches, interactive fountains, and much more. All of this, and only minutes away from Ocean City’s Boardwalk, amusements, unbeatable shopping, fine dining, recreational sports, and world class golf.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Fri, Sat, Sun
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Sec. Deposit Waiver Fee $60
- Processing Fee $70
- Tax Rate 10.5%
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, add'l options or fees.
* Each reservation will need to sign a Lodging Agreement.
* Each reservation will have 10.5% tax, Processing Fee and Security Deposit Waiver Fee or refundable Security Deposit.
* We do business in accordance with federal Fair Housing Law. Equal Housing Opportunity.
* We are licensed REALTORs.
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Unit Amenities: * Balcony with distant Ocean Views * Front Porch * Wireless Internet * Gourmet Kitchen * LCD TVs in LR & all BRs * Blu-Ray * Cathedral Ceilings * Soaking Tub Community Amenities: * Indoor/Outdoor/Kiddie Pools * Clubhouse * Fitness Center/Sauna * Library * Private Bayside Beaches * Fishing & Crabbing Pier * Scenic Nature Path * Interactive Fountains * Community Market * Island Times Café & Grill * Gated Entry to Community Bed Sizes: * Master - King * Bedroom #2 – Queen * Bedroom #3 – 2 Singles * Living Room – Queen Sleep Sofa Guest Benefits (at no cost to you!): * TravelVantage Program * Free Concierge Service * Complimentary Business Center * Sunny Days Guaranteed! * Free Starter Amenities (Gourmet Starbucks coffee, dish soap, bath tissue, etc.) Building Registration Fee: $75 gets you 6 facility & 2 parking passes. Additional facility passes are $70 per pass, per person per week.