Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Luxurious Waterfront Vacation
Imagine waking up to the morning sun sparkling on the water & the sound of sea gulls calling in the distance – yes, you’re on vacation! Escape to 2 Hidden Cove Way (Unit 3B), a luxurious 3-BR, 2-BA, condo in the gated, Bay Front community of Sunset Island (67th St.) You'll find high-end touches throughout, including deluxe furnishings, new Kitchen appliances, Gas Fireplace & 4 TVs/4 DVDs! Step through the cozy Living Room onto a spacious Balcony, the perfect place to relax with a drink & enjoy views of the water. Additional luxuries include Wireless Internet & Master Bedroom suite with King Tempur-pedic bed, full-size Massage Chair & huge Soaking Tub. Short walk to the Pools, Clubhouse or General Store where you can get a great cup of coffee or bottle of fine wine. This is one of the only places in OC where everything you need is right in the community! Just 5 blocks from the Ocean. 2 assigned parking spaces in covered parking garage. Non-smoking. No pets, please.
Please Note: Our properties do not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, online bookings for group rentals will not be honored.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
I enjoyed my stay. Conveniently located. Have stayed at Sunset Island in the past. Loved the easy check in and check out.
Activity and Interests
Sunset Island is Ocean City’s premier gated community, boasting luxurious amenities in an ideal location that is central to all this resort town has to offer. Located only 2 blocks from the Atlantic Ocean, Sunset Island is surrounded by the bay on 3 sides, giving you tranquil scenery throughout the day and breathtaking views at Sunset. Stroll to the beach for a day of sun and sand, or stay within this 7-acre private community to enjoy facilities such as Indoor/Outdoor Pools, Clubhouse, state-of-the-art Fitness Center, shoreline walking paths, bayside beaches, interactive fountains, and much more. All of this, and only minutes away from Ocean City’s Boardwalk, amusements, unbeatable shopping, fine dining, recreational sports, and world class golf.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Fri, Sat, Sun
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Sec. Deposit Waiver Fee $60
- Processing Fee $70
- Tax Rate 10.5%
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, add'l options or fees.
* Each reservation will need to sign a Lodging Agreement.
* Each reservation will have 10.5% tax, Processing Fee and Security Deposit Waiver Fee or refundable Security Deposit.
* We do business in accordance with federal Fair Housing Law. Equal Housing Opportunity.
* We are licensed REALTORs.
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Unit Amenities: * Balcony with Water Views * High-end Appliances * 4 TVs/4 DVDs * Wireless Internet * Full-Size Massage Chair * Gas Fireplace * Soaking Tub Community Amenities: * Indoor/Outdoor/Kiddie Pools * Clubhouse * Fitness Center/Sauna * Library * Private Bayside Beaches * Fishing & Crabbing Pier * Scenic Nature Path * Interactive Fountains * Community Market * Island Times Café & Grill * Gated Entry to Community Bed Sizes: * Master - King Tempur-pedic * Bedroom #2 – Queen * Bedroom #3 – Bunk Bed with Trundle * Living Room – Queen Sleep Sofa Guest Benefits (at no cost to you!): * Free Starter Amenities (Gourmet Starbucks coffee, dish soap, etc.) * TravelVantage Program * Free Concierge Service * Complimentary Business Center * Sunny Days Guaranteed! Building Registration Fee: $75 gets you 6 facility & 2 parking passes. Additional facility passes are $70 per pass, per person, per week.