Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Comfort & Convenience on Your Vacation
What could be easier than grabbing your Beach chair & good book and walking down to the water's edge? Beach-lovers will adore Triton's Trumpet 102C, a cozy, 2-BR, 2-BA condo by the Bay on 79th Street. Lovingly decorated with plush furnishings & quality bedding, this 1st Floor property is conveniently located just 1.5 Blocks from the Beach. You'll enjoy all the comforts of home on your vacation, including 3 TV/2 DVD/1 VCR, fully-equipped Kitchen, Central A/C, Washer/Dryer & Balcony with a great view of the Outdoor Pool.
Close to Beach, Dining & Activities
Why not go for a swim or take a stroll for a bite to eat? Many popular shops & restaurants are an easy walk away, including South Moon Under, BJ's on the Water, The Hobbit & La Hacienda. Just minutes from OCMD's famous Boardwalk & amusements. Parking for 2 cars. Non-smoking. No pets, please.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
We chose this property because of the price and location. Liked the easy check in and check out. Staff was overall friendly. Accommodations were great. Loved the open floor plan and the balcony.
Activity and Interests
Triton's Trumpet (79th St) is a beautiful, Bay Front community with lovely accommodations & amenities. Located just 1.5 Blocks from the Ocean, this property offers you the best of both worlds: a quiet, Mid-Town setting with all of Ocean City's fun & excitement right at your fingertips. Many great shops, activities & restaurants are within walking distance, including South Moon Under, BJ's on the Water, The Hobbit & La Hacienda. Best of all, you’ll be just minutes from the popular OCMD Boardwalk, thrilling amusement rides & world-class golf.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Fri, Sat, Sun
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Processing Fee $70
- Sec. Deposit Waiver Fee $60
- Tax Rate 10.5%
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, add'l options or fees.
* Each reservation will need to sign a Lodging Agreement.
* Each reservation will have 10.5% tax, Processing Fee and Security Deposit Waiver Fee or refundable Security Deposit.
* We do business in accordance with federal Fair Housing Law. Equal Housing Opportunity.
* We are licensed REALTORs.
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Unit Amenities: * Easy walk to Beach (1.5 Blocks) * 3 TVs/2 DVDs/1 VCR * Central A/C * Fully-equipped Kitchen * Balcony with view of Pool * Washer/Dryer Building Amenities: * Great Mid-Town location (79th St.) * Close to Beach, Shops, Restaurants & Activities * Outdoor Pool * 2-Car Parking Bed Sizes: * Master Bedroom - King * Bedroom #2 - 2 Twin * Living Room - Queen Sleep Sofa Guest Benefits (at no cost to you!): * Free Starter Amenities (Gourmet Starbucks coffee, dish soap, bath tissue, etc.) * Free Concierge Service * Complimentary Business Center * Sunny Days Guaranteed! * Free Gym Membership during your stay (Memorial Day-Labor Day)