Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 10 Sleeps
Prime Upper Silver Lake location! Sandy Private beach (NO seawall), Lot's of parking for friends and family. Dock for fishing. All sports lake. Bring your boat and dock it in front of the cottage. Floating swim dock.
Master bedroom has a queen bed, 2nd bedroom has a full bed and a bunk bed. Living room has pull out couch with a queen mattress, and a futon the pulls out.
Bring your camper and hook up to electric and water, (sorry no clean out) Only $100 extra per week for camper (utility cost). We can provide the camper too for only $500 extra per week.
Relaxing weekend at Silver Lake Sand Dunes!
About the Owner
5 based on 8 traveler reviews
Relaxing weekend at Silver Lake Sand Dunes!
A fabulous find!
everything went as planned and the property is displayed perfectly! Looking forward to spending time there next year as well! There is also alot of parking space if you are bringing toys to ride on the sand!
Gem of a cottage that surpassed our expectations
Very clean and neat cottage, with spacious deck (grill too). The communication with the owners was flawless, wish our previous rental property experiences were like this one. We are already looking at dates for next year and renting a jet ski for the lake. Dan
Awesome Beachfront Cottage
Great Lake House
Activity and Interests
Silver lake sand dunes (2 Minute drive)(entrance directly across lake).
Craigs Cruisers - go karts, bumper boats, video games, mini golf
Swimming, fishing, boating
Hart Montague Bike Trail
Mac Wood Dune Rides
Little Sable Light House
West Michigan Sand Dragway
Stoney Lake (tubing to Lake Michigan)
Grace Adventures Camp
Ice Cream Shops, Resturants
Pentwater - about 15 minutes away
Ludington - about 20 minutes away
Country Dairy and Moo School - about 15 minutes away
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $200
2015 DATES AND RATES FRIDAY - FRIDAY.
May 21-25 = $800 (Memorial day weekend) Mention this ad and get Thursday free!
May 29 - June 5 = $1000
June 5 - 12 = $1200
June 12 - 19 = $1400
June 19 -26 = $1600
June 26 - July 3 = $1800
July 3 - July 10 = $2,200
July 10 - July 17 = $1,800
July 17 - 24 = $1,800
July 24 - 31 = $1,800
July 31 - Aug 7 = $1,800
Aug. 7 - 14 = $1,800
Aug. 14 - 21 = $1,800
In order to hold the dates we require 1/2 of rental amount along with the security deposit. The remaining rental balance is due 90 days prior to arrival.
No refunds if cancelled with in 60 days. 1/2 refund with in 90 days. Full refund if over 90 days before rental date.
Rentals are from FRIDAY to FRIDAY.
NO SMOKING and NO PETS ALLOWED (we will keep the entire $200 deposit)
WARNING: WE LIVE IN
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Heating ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- theme parks
- winery tours
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Bathroom with a shower/tub and toilet
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Queen size bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, Full size bed AND bunk bed
- 2 bedrooms - one with a queen size bed, the other with a full size bed AND bunk bed. Queen size pull out couch in living room with a futon in living room as well.
- Bicycles ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- A / C window unit (cottage, deck & parking shaded by large trees) Stove/oven Washer/Dryer Dishwasher Microwave coffee pot (coffee / filters included) Large fridge with ice maker Cable TV in both bedrooms and living room FREE WI-FI INTERNET Newly renovated bathroom Large hotwater heater for many showers in a row. Campfire pit Camper electric / water hook up Bath towels and bedding included Beach volleyball poles / net / ball included Gas and Charcoal grills Water is only 1' deep for about 20' out (great for small children to splash around)(or for adults to set a chair in) Pots, pans, griddle, utensils. Large 10 person picnic table on deck. Association lot next door with more beach and large grass field.