Cabin, 1 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
You've found the perfect place, at Branson Vacation Rentals!
Resort amenities for 6 at a bargain!
Stay at this charming one bedroom Branson Vacation Rentals log cabin which sleeps 6. Perfect for a family with 4 kids. There is one private king bedroom with it's own bathroom. The second bedroom, a queen bedroom, is open to the living area. The sofa sleeper in the living area sleeps another two.
Spaces to gather and make memories:
Enjoy the authentic log construction and log fireplace. The large outdoor deck is perfect spot to enjoy breakfast enjoying wooded views. The open floor plan includes the dining room, kitchen with breakfast bar and living area with fireplace and tv. Full size and fully equipped kitchen makes meals budget friendly and quick. Large living area has spacious bathroom as well.
Plenty of space for everyone to get ready:
Both large bathrooms have double whirlpool tubs, walk in showers and wide vanities. One bedroom offers privacy, the other bedroom is a spacious full size but open to the living area on one side.
This cabin has it all! Located in over a hundred acres of woods just off the Branson strip in the heart of the action. You have privacy with beautiful views, resort amenities and quick convenient access to all the activities and city life you want.
Beautiful cabin and so close to Branson
About the Owner
2 traveler reviews
Beautiful cabin and so close to Branson
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell others about our cabin nestled in the trees. We are so glad that we lived up to the pictures! We want folks to feel that what you see if what you get. I am so sorry to hear that you had some lightbulbs out during your stay. When you come and stay with us again, please know you can contact us anytime during your stay and we will try and fix whatever needed. We take pride in making you have all the comforts of home, and we are glad you want to share our little piece of paradise with your family.
Activity and Interests
The resort is full of amenities on site, but when you'd like to get out, the Branson, MO area has it all! There is something for every interest and every age! The area has a constant rotation of festivals and other events to enjoy as well.
Onsite Resort Activities:
Westgate Branson Woods is located on 145 acres of woods. It has 3 beautiful pools (one indoor heated pool and one outdoor with waterfall), hot tubs, hiking trails to a waterfall, fitness center with weights, treadmill and eliptical, shuffleboard, basketball, volleyball, a breakfast buffet every morning and a pizza shop for dinner. Picnic shelters, meeting rooms, business center, playground and frequent kids activities scheduled by the resort.
The cabin is walking distance but not in the middle of the action, so it is perfect if you want some privacy but still close to activities.
Branson City Life:
Over a hundred live shows and theatre, ample unique dining choices, museums like the Titanic, activities such as go carts, great shopping at the Landing, outlet malls or with craftsmen. Amusement parks offer coaster rides and water rides.
Enthusiasts enjoy many activities such as: biking, hiking, spelunking, bird watching, zip lining through tree canopies, horseback riding and that's just a start of the many fun adventures waiting for you. There are many championship golf courses with beautiful views and full clubhouse services.
No fewer than three area lakes with full service marinas and equipment rentals provide everything you could need for fun on the water. Boating, fishing, jet skis, swimming and even parasailing and more.
- Nightly Rate: $100 - $200
Jan 3rd to Feb 12th, $100/night, 2 night min, 4th night FREE
Feb 13th - April 30th, $160/night, 3 night min,5th night FREE (No free night over Spring Break)
May 1st- Aug 11th, $185/night, 4 night min, 7th night FREE
Aug 12th - Sept 29th, $165/night , 3 night min, 5th night FREE
Sept 30th - Jan 2nd, $175/night, 3 night min, 5th night FREE
Thanksgiving & Christmas weeks
$200/night, 5 night min
Taxes, % of rental amount 11.6%
Cleaning/Linen Fee $60
Pets $10 per pet approved per night
* Recognized holidays not listed above are additional $50 charge per night, this applies to the week/end of the holiday.
* Recognized holidays: Memorial Day, Labor Day, Valentine's Day.
* Free night offers not available during holidays or spring break.
* Some holidays have longer minimum stays.
* No check-ins or check-outs on a holiday (includes Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day).
* There is a credit card required for your damage waiver.
* There is a $100 deposit at booking to hold your dates, balance due 3 weeks prior to stay.
* We take checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
* Rates are subject to change without notice.
* Check in 3 pm. Check out 10 am.
* No smoking.
* We can sleep 176+ at the Woods Resort in 23 individual 1,2,3 & 4 bedroom cabins.
* Up to 60 days in advance, you get a full refund.
* Between 59 days and 14 days in advance you lose $100 deposit unless we are able to rebook.
* Less than 14 days before stay lose full amount, unless we are able to rebook and credit that amount.
* Additional cancellation policies may apply to bookings of 3 or more units.
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Outdoor Grill
- Spectacular Views: The resort is located on over a hundred acres of Ozark forest and hills. Though you are just off the famous strip, you have private parking and the view out the back is beautiful woods. There is even a hiking trail in the resort that leads to a waterfall. Inside the cabin, you'll appreciate the beauty of authentic log cabin construction and a toasty log fireplace. Planning the day is a treat out on the huge wood deck with full treed private views. A good nights rest: King and queen beds have pillowtop mattresses and all bedding is high thread count linens. Comfortable sleeping for each of the 6 staying plus we have a pack n play for an infant if needed. Making meals easy: There's no need to bring everything from home to have budget friendly and quick meals. Our fully equipped kitchen makes it a breeze. Make a great meal or a big breakfast from scratch with all the small appliances, dishwasher, kitchen gadgets, pots and pans you could need, plus full table service for 6. You'll even find storage containers for leftovers for a quick snack later. If you'd rather go out or need something from the grocery quick, you're minutes from plenty of choices.