Cabin, 12 Bedrooms, 12 Baths, 40 Sleeps
You've found the perfect place!
Branson Vacation Rentals offers this grouping of three 4 bedroom cabins next door to each other in Branson, MO's best gated cabin resort!
Enjoy acres of Ozark hills and privacy just off the famous strip. This central location is a genuine crowd pleaser with so much to do for most any interest and age just minutes away or onsite! We regularly host large groups and reunions and know and provide just what you need for a fantastic time!
These three 4 BR/BA cabins can sleep up to 40+ right next door to each other. Everyone has their own private space with a bathroom for each bedroom, and there are 9 gathering areas in the cabins and several larger gathering areas at the resort facilities. Some of the cabins are now pet friendly!
Comfortable bedrooms for all: Sleep 12-14+ per cabin! Guests rave about their best nights sleep ever on our pillowtop mattresses and high thread count linens! TV for each bedroom of course. Each 4 bedroom cabin has two master suites on the main level with a king bed and two bedroom suites on the lower level with kings and a twin each. Both the main and downstairs living areas have a queen sofa sleeper. One pack n play per cabin is also avail for little ones.
Fully equipped kitchens: Each 4 bedroom cabin has a full kitchen with full size appliances, fully equipped with all the small appliances and tools you need for any meal, such as: toaster, coffee maker, crock pot, table service and more. One full main level kitchen plus a downstairs kitchenette in the lower living area of each 4 bedroom cabin.
Luxury bathrooms: Each 4 bedroom cabin has 4 bathrooms, one attached to each private bedroom. The two spacious main level bathrooms have large two person whirlpool tubs with walk in showers and the two lower bathrooms are spacious full size tub and shower combos.
Great Gathering Spaces: Each 4 bedroom cabin has a comfortable main level living area with fireplace and TV open to the kitchen and dining room. There is table seating in the main level dining rooms, the downstairs dining areas and also additional table seating and porch swings in the huge enclosed screen porches. The downstairs living areas are just as comfortable and a great place for the kids to visit and besides a TV and mini kitchen there, are also stocked with games, toys and books.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The Branson area offers something for every interest and age.
City Life: Over a hundred live shows and theatre, ample unique dining choices, museums like the Titanic, activities such as go carts, great shopping at the Landing, outlet malls or with craftsmen. Amusement parks offer coaster rides and water rides.
Outdoors: Enthusiasts enjoy many activities such as: biking, hiking, spelunking, bird watching, zip lining through tree canopies, horseback riding and that's just a start of the many fun adventures waiting for you. There are many championship golf courses with beautiful views and full clubhouse services.
Lakes: No fewer than three area lakes with full service marinas and equipment rentals provide everything you could need for fun on the water. Boating, fishing, jet skis, swimming and even parasailing and more.
- Nightly Rate: $525 - $1475
Jan 2nd to Feb 12th $525/night, 2 night min, 4th night FREE
Feb 13th - March 9th $525/Su-Th, $675/Fri-Sat, 2 night min, 7th night FREE
March 9th - Apr 30th $675/Su-Th, $825/Fri-Sat, 3 night min, 7th night FREE
May 1st - May 21st $825/Su-Th, $975/Fri-Sat, 3 night min, 7th night FREE
May 22nd- Aug 10th $1,425/night, 4 night min, $8,400/week
Aug 11th - Sept 29th $825/Su-Th, $975/Fri-Sat, 3 night min, 7th night FREE
Spet 30th - Jan 2nd $900/Su-Th, $1,050/Fri-Sat, 3 night min, 7th night FREE
Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years weeks:
$1,425/night, Longer minimums
Taxes, % of rental amount 11.6%
Cleaning/Linen Fee $375
Pet Fees $10 per pet per night for approved pet
Holidays: Labor Day, Valentine's Day, President's Day. Addl $150/n
* Free night offers not available during holidays, Christmas & New Year's.
* Some holidays have longer minimum stays.
* No check-ins or check-outs on a holiday (includes Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day).
* There is a credit card required for your damage waiver.
* 50% of fees are due at booking to hold your dates, balance at 3 weeks prior to stay.
* We take checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
* Rates are subject to change without notice.
* Check in 4pm. Check out 11am.
* No smoking.
* Up to 60 days in advance, there is a $100 relisting fee.
* Between 59 days and 21 days you forfeit first installment, within 3 weeks you forfeit full amount unless we are able to rebook the full stay and amount and consider further refunds.
* Additional cancellation policies may apply to bookings of 3 or more units, please inquire.
* If you are concerned, we recommend trip insurance.
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 12 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- Bathroom 5
- Bathroom 6
- Bathroom 7
- Bathroom 8
- Bathroom 9
- Bathroom 10
- Bathroom 11
- Bathroom 12
- 12 Bedrooms, Sleeps 40
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Bedroom 8
- Bedroom 9
- Bedroom 10
- Bedroom 11
- Bedroom 12
- Outdoor Grill
- Perfect Central Location: Great location in the heart of Branson. You can be most anywhere in town within a couple minutes. Lakes are 10 minutes away. Shows, amusement parks, dining and entertainment are rght next door! Entertainment: High speed internet & Wi-Fi included. Games, books, dvd's and toys for the little ones as well. Resort Amenities: Westgate Branson Woods is the premier gated cabin resort in Branson, MO. There are meeting rooms, picnic shelters, a fitness center with weights, treadmill and eliptical, indoor heated and outdoor swimming pools, hot tubs, kids activities, a concierge for discount tickets, a hiking trail with waterfall and acres of trees and woods. Views: Resort is located on over a hundred acres of treed Ozark Hills. Enjoy the view and the peace with the convenience of resort living just off the strip. Outdoor covered patios and enclosed screened porches make fantastic places to gather.