Beach House, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, Sleeps 6, walking distance to the beach.
Charming 2 Bedroom beach house (Sleeps 6).
Enjoy the Maine experience in this sunny two bedroom beach house located in a friendly, quiet neighborhood, 1/2 mile from the most beautiful 7 miles of beach in Maine.
Nearby you will find fantastic shopping, the Amtrack Train Station, Palace Playland amusement park, and The Pier in Old Orchard Beach. (We love those pier fries!)
The beach house is far enough away from the noise and traffic of the amusement park/pier so you can relax and enjoy your vacation.
No Pets - Pets are not allowed on the premises at any time.
No Smoking - SMOKING inside the premises is not permitted under any circumstances.
Find us on Facebook: SeaviewAvenueCottage
The weekly rental rate is $1400.00 (One thousand four hundred dollars) plus
8% State of Maine Sales Tax of $112.00 (One hundred-twelve dollars,
totaling $1512.00 (One thousand five hundred twelve dollars). Payable in US
Funds via: personal check, bank check, or money order.
The initial payment of $756.00 is due within 5 days of receipt of the
Agreement. A Security Deposit of $300.00 is due 90 days prior to beginning
of rental period. The second and final half of weekly rental week of
$756.00 (Seven hundred fifty six dollars) is due 60 days prior to beginning
of rental period.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Sun bathe, swim or body surf on 7 miles of sandy beach. Short walk to the pier for amusement park and some of the best pier fries around!
Fireworks at the beach every Thursday night. Close proximity to numerous golf courses and great eating places. Travel down to nearby Camp Ellis (10 min) and fish off the beach or book a private fishing outing.
Drive 25 minutes south to Ogunquit, 45 minutes to the Kittery Factory Outlets. Or drive north 25 minutes to Portland and the Old Port, 45 minutes to LL Bean in Freeport.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Jan 4 2015 - Sep 1 2015
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $300
- Tax Rate 8.0%
Payable in US Funds via: personal check, bank check, or money order.
The initial payment of $756.00 is due within 5 days of receipt of the Agreement. The Security Deposit of $300.00 is due 90 days prior to beginning of rental period. The second and final half of rent of $756.00 (Seven hundred fifty six dollars) is due 60 days prior to beginning of rental period.
Weekly Rate: $1400
*****Please check the calendar feature for availability.*****
The weekly rental rate is $1400.00 (One thousand four hundred dollars) plus 8% State of Maine Sales Tax of $112.00 (One hundred-twelve dollars, totaling $1512.00 (One thousand five hundred twelve dollars). (US funds)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- 1 Bathroom
- First floor full bath - toilet, combination tub/shower, Clawfoot tub is great for relaxing!
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master Loft Bedroom - 1 queen
- Childrens bedroom - 2 twin/ single
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Fully equipped Kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, toaster, twelve cup coffee maker, cooking and eating utensils. Full size refrigerator and Jenn-Air stove. Perfect for a family get-a-way. Spacious dinning room with seating for six. The living room has hardwood flooring, a full sized pull-out sleep sofa for extra sleeping, a 52' flat screen television, cable TV with DVR, a dvd player and lots of sunshine. There are also lots of books, movies and board games for your pleasure. FREE secure WiFi access too! The master bedroom is located on the second floor loft area. It offers a queen size bed, dressers, night stand with an iLove alarm clock and a large walk-in closet. The second bedroom, located on the first floor offers 2 (two) twin size beds and a dresser. Both bedrooms have ceiling fans as well for the nights that the ac is more than you desire. For those really hot Maine summer days, the house also has air conditioning. Full bathroom with tub/shower. Full size washer and dryer. You don't have to go home with laundry to do. Outside sitting area with gas grill. Off street parking for 2 cars. Renter to Supply own linens/towels - Linen service is available through Cottage Linens in Kennebunkport for an additional fee.