House, 6 Bedrooms, 5 Baths, 20 Sleeps
Stunning Mountain Home with incredible views– Absolutely Private on 18+ Acres surrounded by Roosevelt National Forest (Sleeps 22 in beds).
Enjoy the solitude of hiking trails or just relax and rejuvenate your body and soul right out the door. Located just 3.4 miles from Estes Park City Limits, this luxurious mountain home was built in 2005. With just over 5,000 square feet of living space this home has been completely refurnished and redecorated.
Savor the privacy, stunning Rocky Mountain views, and convenience to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park at our newer passive-solar mountain home. Kick back with a steaming cup of coffee and enjoy exceptional views through a wall of windows in the great room, lounging on the spacious decks or from the hot tub.
Our house is perfect for romantic retreats, working vacations, family gatherings, weddings, anniversaries, and personal or holiday celebrations, with plenty of open spaces for entertaining. Our home has new furnishings and kitchen, beds, and baths are fully stocked. Wireless Internet and Unlimited long distance are included.
Master Bedroom King Suite on main floor includes jetted tub, walk in closet and access to hot tub deck. Main floor King Bedroom with bath across hall and upper level King Bedroom Suite are two additional private accommodations. Three Queen Bedrooms each with additional beds are located on the lower level. All bedrooms are equipped with satellite TV. Additional beds (including upgraded sleeper sofas with memory foam mattresses) are located in the loft and lower level family room. Lower level has family room/game room with partial kitchen (sink, fridge, wine fridge), games, etc. Laundry is available on main and lower level.
Floor plan is available upon request. We are a "Smoke-Free" Property.
Check Calendar for availability as we keep it up-to-date.
Fantastic venue for a Corporate Retreat!
About the Owner
5 based on 42 traveler reviews
Fantastic venue for a Corporate Retreat!
The house was clean and well stocked with everything we needed. It allowed us to relax and enjoy the wedding and the Rockies. I would love to return.
5 Star Family Retreat for our Daughter's Wedding5 Star Family Retreat for our Daughter's Wedding
Thanks allowing our families to come together to enjoy a special time and place! We have given your property a 5 star rating for the following key items.
1. Location, Location, Location easy access to the Estes Park, Lyons and Pinewood Springs area. We were amazed and how convenient and easy access.
2. Ease of communication and booking! Julie and Dean went out of their way to make it easy and so pleasant to book this property.
3. Best stocked VRBO rental we have stayed at. We have used many VRBO rentals over the years and there was not a thing that we could think of that was not there and easy to find.
4. Private Mountain Hideaway while the location is easy to access when you are at the property there are no neighbors and no noise to bar you from enjoying the Colorado Rocky Mountains.
5. Larger and Nicer than our expectations. The photos are wonderful we just were surprised at how great the home is taken care of and the furnishings were great!
Perfect Views, Perfect Space!
Great Family Reunion Get-a-Way
Activity and Interests
* Horseback Riding
* Zoo/Wildlife Park
* Miniature Golf
* Health/Beauty Spa
* Rock Climbing
* Fitness Center/Gym
* Cinemas/Movie Theaters
* Downhill/Alpine Skiing
* Wildlife Viewing
* Cross Country Skiing
* Mountain Biking
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Fri, Sat, Sun
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $500
- Tax Rate 3.5%
Nightly Rate: $700 - $875
Weekly Rate: $4400 - $5600
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
High Season 2014 $5,450/week or $855/nt 2015 $5,600/week or $875/nt High Season 1 week minimum (Sunday-Sunday) May 1-Sept 30 Low Season 2014 $4,400/week or $700/nt 2015 $4,500/week or $725/nt Low Season Oct 1-April 30 (Mi
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- pets not allowed
- 5 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- Bathroom 5
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- * Amenities * * Dryer : Lower and Main Level Laundry * Washer : Lower and Main Level Laundry * Garage : Heated Garage * Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer * Gas Fireplace * Off Street Parking * Linens Provided * Covered Parking * Beds * Convertible Bed * Child Bed * Crib * Bunk Bed * King Bed (3) * Queen Bed (5) * Twin/Single Bed (6) * Entertainment * Cable/Satellite TV (8) : DirecTV in all bedrooms, Great Room and Family Room * Private Hot Tub : Large 6 seat hot tub overlooking the mountains * CD Player * Stereo System * Foosball * Video Library * Jetted Tub In Bath * DVD * VCR * Kitchen * Microwave * Ice Maker * Catering Available * Dishwasher * Full Kitchen * Cooking Utensils Provided * Refrigerator * Outdoor Features * Balcony * Deck/Patio * Gas/Electric BBQ Grill * View/Location * Mountain View * Communications * Broadband Internet * Wifi (Wireless Internet) * Telephone * Free Long Distance * Other Amenities * Ice Machine