* Apartment is furnished with brand new furniture and brand new sheets/towels -- that means NO bed bugs!
* Two bedroom with comfortable 3 new full-sized (double) beds; professionally-cleaned sheets and towels.
* Full kitchen, including microwave oven, coffee maker, dishes, cups, silverware, pots, pans -- EVERYTHING.
* Sofa in living room that converts to a twin-sized bed; additional airbeds provided upon request.
* Brand new 32" Sharp Aqous flat-panel plasma LCD TV, plus basic cable channels.
* WiFi wireless internet.
* On 2st floor (two floors above ground floor); no elevator/lift. Faces back of building.
We are here to make your stay as pleasant as possible, so please ask us ANY questions you have! Click here (or scroll down) to read past guests' reviews
* This is the East Village, a VERY SAFE AND SECURE area, where you can walk alone at night without worrying! Click here for great details about the general neighborhood.
* Walking distance to Soho, Noho, Nolita, Greenwich Village, West Village, Lower East Side, Little Italy, Chinatown, Tompkins Square Park, Union Square, Brooklyn Bridge.
* Walking distance to a Whole Foods supermarket, gym, laundromat, dry cleaner, wine shop, cheese shop, hardware store, daycare, movie theaters, off-broadway theaters, galleries.
* Short subway/metro ride away from Financial District / Wall Street, Ground Zero, Tribeca, Chelsea, Gramercy Park, Midtown, Empire State Building, Times Square, Central Park, Bryant Park, United Nations, Upper East Side, ALL MUSEUMS.
* The apartment is VERY near the 4,5,6, B, D, F, J, M, Z, N, Q, R subway/metro. Also close to the M5, M14, M15, M21, M22, M103 buses.
* For security reasons, we do not disclose the exact address of the apartment.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.