Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Make your online reservation Now. 2816 Bayside Walk 2 bedroom/ 1 bath. This property is available year-round. We offer a 3 night minimum Sept to May. One week minimum for summer season and also over the Holidays. We do not accommodate arrivals on a holiday at this time. This waterfront cottage on the bay is perfect for a relaxing get away or family vacation. The large windows in the living area highlight the bayfront lifestyle. Watch sail boats wander by, families out for a stroll, or sunrise.... and the Seaworld fireworks!
The cottage is available year round. Offers TV, VCR,DVD and CD stereo. The front patio is so wonderful you will want to enjoy all of your meals cooked on the gas grill. The patio is fenced in for the littles ones and this prime location offers 2 parking spots. One garage for smaller vehicle and a space for a larger vehicle on the side of the house. Located between Capistrano Place and Cohassett Court right on the bayfront.
One bedroom offers a King bed and a 2nd TV. There is a bathroom, with shower only ,that has an entrance from the bed room and also the hall so it can be easily accessed by both bedrooms.
The second bedroom offers twin bunkbeds and an additional full size bed for a total of three beds. There is also a washer and dryer inside the home. The light and bright kitchen area is complete with microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster. Cookware, dishware and all of the kitchen necessities are included. This beach house also has full plastic dishware for patio dining. The dining area is off of the kitchen and open into the living area with a view of the bayfront.
Dining area is bright and cheerful. Living area is open with great views.
This home is charming and one of the original California cottages on the bay. Come and enjoy the bayfront and all it has to offer. It is just a short walk to the Pacific Ocean. This cottage is available year round. Property also offers WIFI
A letter from a satisfied Sandy Beach Rentals Customer: Dear Sandy Beach Rentals, Many, many thanks for making it possible for our family to have another great reunion and special time together at California Cottage on the Bay. It was our 6th year there and we have grown to love that house and all of the wonderful memories it holds for us. Thank you especially for the nice new screen doors, new dishwasher, painting, wine and other repair work. You do an excellent job of managing this property. Thank you again for making our family beach time together possible. I'm already looking forward to next summer. Gratefully, Rose B. P.S. We also enjoyed the pretty flowers on the deck.
About the Owner
- Weekly Rate: $2250 - $2750
* Summer: Memorial Day week thru Labor
Day (Sat to Sat only). If you need to stay other than Saturday to
Saturday, please call us as we may be able to accommodate you.
* Sept to May we require 3 night minimum,
Holidays 7 night minimum (please call if you require less than 7 days as
we may be flexible on certain holidays)
* Monthly Rates require 30 days or
more. Monthly rates my vary depending on the time of year ex: One month
over a holiday period will be greater than one month over no holidays.
* Some properties require 6 month lease for specific rate.
* Summer 5/25-9/10 we require
Saturday to Saturday reservation 7 night minimum. June of 2009 will
offer Friday to Friday reservation only. Sorry no exceptions can be
* $350-500.00 refundable reservation/damage deposit required on each vacation home
* Rates subject to change without notice.
* 10.5% Transient Occupancy Tax required in addtion to rental rates on all reservation under 30 days.
* Cleaning fee is assessed and required on all vacation homes.
* All rates are plus 10.5% Transient Occupancy Tax for rental under 30 days
- pets not allowed
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Rooms and Amenities Property Type Cottage, 1 story, Built in 1940 Unit Code 2816 BSW Beds 1 king bed, 1 full bed, 2 bunk beds Bathrooms 1 bathroom Rooms Sleeps 6, Spacious Bayfront Cottage located right on the Sand in South Mission Beach. Available year round up to 5 guests., 6 dining seats, 2 car garage Pets No pets allowed. Living Ceiling Fans, Fireplace, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer Entertainment Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, VCR Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster Outdoor Beach, Biking, Deck, Gas Grill, Jogging, Patio Seating, Sailing, Surfing, Water Skiing Geographic Belmont Park, Close to Town, Near Beach, Nearby Golf, Nearby Sailing, Nearby Surfing, Nearby Tennis, On Bay or Sound, San Diego Airport, San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego Zoo (15 min drive), Sea World, Steps to Mission Beach Convenience Area FitnessCenter, Golf Course, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping, San Diego Zoo, Seaworld Culture San Diego Museums, Symphony Orchestra