House, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 6 Sleeps
You can reserve this home online right now!!This property is available year-round. We offer a 3 night minimum Sept to May. One week minimum for summer season and also over the Holidays. We do not accommodate arrivals on a holiday at this time. Upstairs on Ensenada court 2 bedroom 1 bath is on the oceanside of Mission Bay just about 40 steps to the oceanfront. It is the upstairs back unit in this triplex. The front unit is listed both under 3 bed 2b and 4 bed 3 ba as 717 and 717 1/2 Ensenada court. Ask about our discount when renting the building.
The living area is bright and cheery and open to the dining area and kitchen. There is a sleeper sofa to accommodate 2 guests, Cable Television, VCR, and CD Stereo. The room is open to the dining area and most of the kitchen area so although it is a smaller vacation home it has a nice spacious layout.
There is an upstairs roof-top deck with a view of the ocean and also a view of SeaWorld fireworks display in the summer time. There is a little bonus room up the stairs that leads to the deck. It is just a small room with a peak view
The east side bedroom has a queen bed. The vacation home will accommodate up to 6 guests. There is a shared washer and dryer downstairs that is coin-op and also an outdoor shower area. This is also used also by the front house. The gas BBQ is located at the bottom of the stairs and it is only for your vacation home .
A bright cozy kitchen complete with microwave, stove, fridge, coffee maker, blender, and toaster. It is fully equipped with cookery and dish and flatware for your family meal time.
About the Owner
- Weekly Rate: $1250 - $1650
* Summer: Memorial Day week thru Labor
Day (Sat to Sat only). If you need to stay other than Saturday to
Saturday, please call us as we may be able to accommodate you.
* Sept to May we require 3 night minimum,
Holidays 7 night minimum (please call if you require less than 7 days as
we may be flexible on certain holidays)
* Monthly Rates require 30 days or
more. Monthly rates my vary depending on the time of year ex: One month
over a holiday period will be greater than one month over no holidays.
* Some properties require 6 month lease for specific rate.
* Summer 5/25-9/10 we require
Saturday to Saturday reservation 7 night minimum. June of 2009 will
offer Friday to Friday reservation only. Sorry no exceptions can be
* $350-500.00 refundable reservation/damage deposit required on each vacation home
* Rates subject to change without notice.
* 10.5% Transient Occupancy Tax required in addtion to rental rates on all reservation under 30 days.
* Cleaning fee is assessed and required on all vacation homes.
* All rates are plus 10.5% Transient Occupancy Tax for rental under 30 days
- pets not allowed
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Rooms and Amenities Property Type Duplex, 2 story, Built in 1941 Unit Code 719 E Beds 1 queen bed, 1 full bed, 1 sleeper sofa Bathrooms 1 bathroom Rooms Sleeps 6, Upstairs unit. Offers a loft we can tell guest about however is not really set for more than 6 people. Very narrow and steep stairs to loft and access to roof top deck. Not recommendied for smaller children unless they are told specifically about these are, 0.5 loft, 6 dining seats, 1 car garage Floor Area 850 square feet Pets No pets allowed. Living Ceiling Fans, High Chair, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, Portable Crib, Washer & Dryer Business High Speed Internet, Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office Entertainment Beach Chairs, Boogie Boards, Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishware, Full Kitchen, Glassware, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster Outdoor Beach, Biking, Deck, Gas Grill, Jogging, Outdoor Shower, Sailing, Surfing, Tennis, Water Skiing Geographic Belmont Park, Close to Town, Few Minutes to Bayfront, Near Beach, Nearby Golf, Nearby Sailing, Nearby Surfing, Nearby Tennis, San Diego Airport, San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego Zoo (15 min drive), Sea World, Steps to Mission Beach Convenience Area FitnessCenter, Golf Course, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping, San Diego Zoo, Seaworld Culture San Diego Museums, Symphony Orchestra