House, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 6 Sleeps
You can reserve this home online right now!!This property is available year-round. We offer a 3 night minimum Sept to May. One week minimum for summer season and also over the Holidays. We do not accommodate arrivals on a holiday at this time. Located on San Gabriel Place 2 bedroom 1 bathroom available year round. This spacious 2 bedroom 1 bath has Mission Beach charm with hardwood flooring and just steps to the oceanfront on the oceanside of Mission Blvd. It is also a few minute walk over to the bayfront! This is the lower unit of a duplex. We also offer the upstairs as a 3 bed/3ba and listed on our site at Jean's Beach house. We offer a discount when renting them together!
There is a fenced in outdoor patio area with BBQ and patio seating. There is a garage that is set up to hold 1 midsize vehicle (it is possible that it could fit 2 but please call to verify measurements). The beach house is also within steps to a local convience store, restaurants, Belmont Park, The Plunge indoor swimming pool, minutes to Sea World, and about 15-20 minutes from the Airport and downtown San Diego area.
The living area offers cable television, VCR,DVD, and stereo. There is a futon to accommodate 2 guests.The living area opens into the dining area and the dining area to an open kitchen.
There is a short hall that leads to a full size bathroom with shower and tub and to both of the bedrooms. One bedroom offers a queen size bed and is tastefully decorated. The second bedroom offers 2 twin beds. We can also arrange a high-chair and porta crib upon request!
The kitchen is fully stocked for cooking and dishware for families up to six. Our vacation homes come complete with linens and towels for bathing. This beach home can accommodate up to 6 guests. The area in South Mission is a local favorite. The beach is beautiful, everything is within walking and the duplex is offered with family travel in mind! Both units are available on a year-round vacation rental basis! Perfect for a family reunion!
The dining area is spacious and light. There is also a breakfast bar that looks into the kitchen . Perfect for family dinners and the dining area will seat up to 6!
This beach home can accommodate up to 6 guests. The area in South Mission is a local favorite. The beach is beautiful, everything is within walking and the duplex is offered with family travel in mind! Both units are available on a year-round vacation rental basis! Perfect for a family reunion! The beach front is just steps away... All descriptions and photos are to assist the viewer with the general floor-plan, bedding arrangements, and amenities for each home. Some furnished items may be changed out without notice.
About the Owner
- Weekly Rate: $1400 - $1850
* Summer: Memorial Day week thru Labor
Day (Sat to Sat only). If you need to stay other than Saturday to
Saturday, please call us as we may be able to accommodate you.
* Sept to May we require 3 night minimum,
Holidays 7 night minimum (please call if you require less than 7 days as
we may be flexible on certain holidays)
* Monthly Rates require 30 days or
more. Monthly rates my vary depending on the time of year ex: One month
over a holiday period will be greater than one month over no holidays.
* Some properties require 6 month lease for specific rate.
* Summer 5/25-9/10 we require
Saturday to Saturday reservation 7 night minimum. June of 2009 will
offer Friday to Friday reservation only. Sorry no exceptions can be
* $350-500.00 refundable reservation/damage deposit required on each vacation home
* Rates subject to change without notice.
* 10.5% Transient Occupancy Tax required in addtion to rental rates on all reservation under 30 days.
* Cleaning fee is assessed and required on all vacation homes.
* All rates are plus 10.5% Transient Occupancy Tax for rental under 30 days
- pets not allowed
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Property Type Duplex, 1 story, Built in 1950 Unit Code 727 SGP Beds 1 queen bed, 2 twin beds, 1 sleeper sofa Bathrooms 1 bathroom Rooms Sleeps 6, Cute ground level property with fenced patio area, gas grill and seating. Located on a place so cars can drive in front. 100 steps to the ocean. Next to a laundry mat and a convience store (goor and bad) also part of a duplex can be rented with 729 SGP, 6 dining seats, 1 car garage Floor Area 850 square feet Pets No pets allowed. Living Ceiling Fans, High Chair, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, Portable Crib, Portable Fans Business High Speed Internet, Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office Entertainment Beach Chairs, Bikes, Boogie Boards, Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Glassware, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster Outdoor Beach, Biking, Gas Grill, Jogging, Patio, Patio Seating, Sailing, Surfing, Tennis, Water Skiing Geographic Belmont Park, Close to Town, Few Minutes to Bayfront, Near Beach, Nearby Golf, Nearby Sailing, Nearby Surfing, Nearby Tennis, San Diego Airport, San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego Zoo (15 min drive), Sea World, Steps to Mission Bay, Steps to Mission Beach Convenience Area FitnessCenter, Golf Course, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping, Public Pool, San Diego Zoo, Seaworld Culture San Diego Museums, Symphony Orchestra