House, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 12 Sleeps
You can reserve this home online right now!! This property is available year-round. We offer a 3 night minimum Sept to May. One week minimum for summer season and also over the Holidays. We do not accommodate arrivals on a holiday at this time. Wow! What a great house! Beautiful, newer Beach House on Salem court just steps to the oceanfront or the Mission Bay front. It is nestled in a wonderful area with restaurants and shops right at your finger tips! It is listed as a 4 bedroom home but actually offers 5 bedrooms with one upstairs that is split by half a wall. Perfect for families with small children adding privacy but keeping the little ones close. The patio offers patio seating, gas grill and a nice area to store your beach items.
The beach front is about 65 steps away with easy access on Salem Court. There is an outside fenced in patio area that opens onto the sidewalk that walks west to the beach!
New Carpet as of March 2010! What a beautiful home we have here.You enter up the stairs into the grand room with an outdoor deck area. The living room offers Cable TV with DVD. There is also a half bath on this level. The living area which is on the 2nd floor offers Tommy Bahama decor, Cable TV and DVD. There is a futon and sleeper sofa also here.
This home is located in one of the favorite North Mission Beach areas that is close to some wonderful local eateries, shops and of course just steps to the Pacific Ocean sand and waves! Just 65 steps away awaits the beautiful beach front for swimming, surfing, or beach combing.The sunsets are added at no additional charge!
The kitchen has beautiful granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and all the items you will need to have your family dinners. We have 2 tables and also a breakfast bar area for plenty of seating.
Also on the 2nd level there is a bedroom with king size bed and private door onto the outdoor patio area. There is a full size private bathroom for this bedroom as well.
There is a king bed in the entry level bedroom along with a full size bath, private entrance from the patio area and an additional TV. It is private and makes for a nice bedroom master bedroom. There is also a high speed internet connection located in this room at the desk.
Salem Court is within walking to Saska's Steak and Sushi. The Mission Cafe is just across the street and they have the best blackberry banana pancakes.... Also close to rental places for bikes, surfboards, etc...and even shopping for a new swimsuit at Gone Banana's or across the steet at Wind and Sea Surf Shop!
On the third level there are 3 more bedrooms and an additional full size bathroom located in the hallway between the bedrooms. The South bedroom offers a King size bed, TV, and doors onto the upstairs patio that offers an oceanview.
The decor alone makes you feel like you are on vacation!
The upstairs North side bedrooms are light and bright. The bedrooms were designed with vacation rental in mind. We have a split with the west side having the queen bed/closet and access to the outside deck and a half wall to separate the 3rd bedroom on the east side.
There is a half wall to separate the room and to add privacy. This room offers 2 twin beds another TV and closet. The 2 rooms together are meant to provide privacy yet closeness for the parents with children. This home also offers a crib.
We can accommodate up to 12 guests in this home year round. There is a 2 car garage that will accommodate 1 larger vehicle or 2 smaller vehicles. Also located in the garage is a washer and dryer. The outside patio offers a gas BBQ. We do have some other homes nearby both on Salem Court and San Jose Place if you need more accommodations and want to be within walking to one another.
View the Salem Surf Sanctuary and Cheryl's Cozy Cottage if you need to accommodate an additional 2-4 people. All descriptions and photos are to assist the viewer with the general floor-plan, bedding arrangements, and amenities.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Geographic Belmont Park, Few Minutes to Bayfront, Near Beach, Nearby Golf, Nearby Sailing, Nearby Surfing, Nearby Tennis, On Bay or Sound, On Beach, San Diego Airport, San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego Zoo (15 min drive), Sea World, Stephen Birch Aquarium, Steps to Mission Bay, Steps to Mission Beach.
Convenience Area FitnessCenter, Golf Course, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping, Public Pool, San Diego Zoo, Seaworld.
Culture San Diego Museums, Symphony Orchestra.
Business High Speed Internet, Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office.
* Summer: Memorial Day week thru Labor Day (Sat to Sat only). If you need to stay other than Saturday to Saturday, please call us as we may be able to accommodate you.
* Sept to May we require 3 night minimum, Holidays 7 night minimum (please call if you require less than 7 days as we may be flexible on certain holidays)
* Monthly Rates require 30 days or more. Monthly rates my vary depending on the time of year ex: One month over a holiday period will be greater than one month over no holidays.
* Some properties require 6 month lease for specific rate.
* Summer 5/25-9/10 we require Saturday to Saturday reservation 7 night minimum. June of 2009 will offer Friday to Friday reservation only. Sorry no exceptions can be made.
* $350-500.00 refundable reservation/damage deposit required on each vacation home
* Rates subject to change without notice.
* 10.5% Transient Occupancy Tax required in addtion to rental rates on all reservation under 30 days.
* Cleaning fee is assessed and required on all vacation homes.
* All rates are plus 10.5% Transient Occupancy Tax for rental under 30 days
- pets not allowed
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 3 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Half Bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Beds: 3 king beds, 1 queen bed, 2 twin beds, 1 sleeper sofa. Rooms: Sleeps 12, Beautifully decorated 3 level single family home. Located in North Mission Beach about 75 steps to the beachfront. Views from the 3rd level balcony. 3 king Beds, 1 queen bed, 2 twin beds, and a queen futon. Available year round up to 12 guests including a, 8 dining seats, 3 car garage. Floor Area 1800 square feet. Living: Ceiling Fans, Full Crib, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, Portable Fans, Washer & Dryer. Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, VCR. Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Glassware, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster. Outdoor: Balcony, Beach, Biking, Fenced Front Yard Area, Gas Grill, Jogging, Patio, Patio Seating, Sailing, Surfing, Tennis, Water Skiing.