House, 3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, Sleeps up to 6 people
(Seasonal rental May 16 - November30 ) (fenced yard-pets welcomed)
(rate for 1-4 people- rate increases when there are 4-6, e-mail/call owner)
Escape the heat during the summer in a quiet cozy/relaxing home in the pines with all the amenities of home. No noise from adjoining rooms of a hotel or condo. Close to shopping and restaurants.
In-between Show Low and Pinetop which makes this location very convenient.
- Free WIFI
- Two bedrooms have queen size beds (all bedrooms have luggage racks for suitcases)
- One bedroom has full size bed with trundle
- Large futon on enclosed porch to get the feel of sleeping outdoors in the summer.
- Full kitchen complete with microwave, coffee pot, pans, serving dishes, and utensils, full size
pantry and sitting nook with charming decore.
- Full size washer and dryer.
- central heating
- air conditioning
- Fenced yard with outdoor seating and table and gas grill for tranquil
- Walking/hiking/bike trails right across the street in the Sitgraves National forest.
Click on calendar for availability
Two night minimum
Enjoy the stars in the clear night skies without light obstructions.
For 1-3 people
Days rate total
7 $71.00 $500
14 $70.00 $980
30 $60.00 $1,800
For 4 – 6 people
7 $85.00 $595.00
14 $80.00 $1,120
30 $70.00 $2,100
About the Owner
We are retired and spend 6 months out of the year here in the White mountains.
5 based on 8 traveler reviews
wonderful heat escape
Great place to enjoy peace and quite
Best apple pie ever!
The beds were supremely comfortable! It's rare to sleep away from home and not miss my own bed, but I didn't, because it was THAT comfortable.
Hiking and biking trails are literally just across the road. There were RC cars, games and books for our boys to play with. We ate several meals out in the yard at the picnic table. The weather was perfect. We roasted marshmallows in the fire pit and had 'smores.
Our boys loved collecting apples from the apple trees. We all devoured the homemade apple pie Angie had waiting for us when we arrived. It was the best pie ever! I highly recommend renting from Angie. We will be going back. Thanks for a great vacation Angie!
Hiking was great fun - right across the street:)
Great place to have a family reunion. Close to everything-parks-fishing-hiking- restaurants and shopping.
Loved the rain and the lightning show as we played cards in the screened in patio.
Angie is the best!
This was a great vacation and we wanted to stay longer. This place is nice and cozy.
Thank you Angie for providing all the necessary information for restaurant locations and hiking trails and for having movies and games for children and adults.
Great fun !
Wagon Wheel Relaxation!
From the Owner
“The home has been in our family since it was built. We have allot of pride in it.”
Activity and Interests
- hiking trails/ bike paths
- nearby horseback riding stable
- many restaurants
- 20 min. to Honda Casino
- wildlife viewing
- walking distance to spectacular Mogollon rim view overlook
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $50
- Pet Fee $15
- cleaning $80
Accept personal checks, cashiers checks,money orders, credit card payments through Pay Pal. Rates are based on how many people will occupy the rental. Payement dates are set when booking confirmation is signed.
For 1-3 people
For 4 – 6 people
From the Owner
“The forest across the street makes it very pleasurable to sit outside and take walks to the Mogollon rim. There is wildlife that ventures into the neighborhood.”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Video Library ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- pets considered ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1100 sq. ft.
- 1 Bathroom,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Half Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, extremely comfortable mattress
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, firmmer mattress
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, double with trundle underneath
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Beds: 2 queen size; double w/trundle; futon (on enclosed porch) Bathroom: hair dryer, shampoo, body wash, towels,etc.. Entertainment: HD TV; satellite; blue ray DVD/CD player; variety of DVDs; Games; cards/poker; chips; literature for adults/children Kitchen: refrigerator; electric stove/oven; microwave; cooking utensils; coffee pot; toaster; full kitchen essentials; basic spices/condiments - WIFI - central heating - air conditioning - full size washer and dryer in laundry room - all linens provided Outdoor features: gas grill with utensils; patio chairs, picnic table View: across the street from Sitgraves National forest with biking & hiking trails, nearby pond Suitability: children welcome dogs considered non-smoking indoors (smoking allowed on porch only)