(Seasonal rental May 1 - October 31) (fenced yard-pets welcomed)
Escape the heat during the summer in a quiet cozy/relaxing home in the pines with all the amenities of home. No noise from adjoining rooms of a hotel or condo. Close to shopping and restaurants.
In-between Show Low and Pinetop which makes this location very convenient.
- Free WIFI
- Two bedrooms have queen size beds (all bedrooms have luggage racks for suitcases)
- One bedroom has full size bed with trundle
- Large futon on enclosed porch to get the feel of sleeping outdoors in the summer.
- Full kitchen complete with microwave, coffee pot, pans, serving dishes, and utensils, full size
pantry and sitting nook with charming decore.
- Full size washer and dryer.
- central heating
- air conditioning
- Fenced yard with outdoor seating and table and gas grill for tranquil
- Walking/hiking/bike trails right across the street in the Sitgraves National forest.
Click on calendar for availability
Two night minimum
Enjoy the stars in the clear night skies without light obstructions.
We are retired and spend 6 months out of the year here in the White mountains.
“The home has been in our family since it was built. We have allot of pride in it.”
- hiking trails/ bike paths
- nearby horseback riding stable
- many restaurants
- 20 min. to Honda Casino
- wildlife viewing
- walking distance to spectacular Mogollon rim view overlook
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Accept personal checks, cashiers checks,money orders, credit card payments through Pay Pal. Rates are based on how many people will occupy the rental. Payement dates are set when booking confirmation is signed.
For 1-3 people
For 4 – 7 people
“The forest across the street makes it very pleasurable to sit outside and take walks to the Mogollon rim. There is wildlife that ventures into the neighborhood.”