House, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 7 Sleeps
***Now Booking for 2014 SUMMER Season / SAT - SAT Weekly Rentals
***BEACH PASS offered for All Public Barnstable Beaches!
It's impossible not to enjoy this lovely, 2 story 1,825 sq. ft. home overlooking protected land & Lewis Bay! Watch the Ferry's pass by day & night. The Bay offers a variety of boating activities, w/sailing races & Blessing of the Fleet. GREAT VIEW of Lewis Bay from the large, 11 1/2' x 26' enclosed, treetop level Deck, where you can relax w/your favorite beverage while watching the Ferry's & Birding action in the protected wild lands out back. Or, head to the sandy, residents only beach about 100 steps away, for some fun in the sun & warmer, more calm Bay water. Plenty of beach combing w/each new tide!
Enjoy the BEST Show in town on July 4th, on the comfortably furnished deck, while taking in an Enviable view of the Spectacular light show held on Lewis Bay!
Bird lovers will enjoy many species residing in the protected land. Stroll the private, residents only beach, moments away, where sand & seashells abound. This beach is great for a late, romantic, full moon or starry night walks too!
Walk to the Ferry's for a daytrip to the Islands or around the corner to Tugboats Restaurant & Trader Ed's Cabana Bar at the Marina to watch a picturesque sunset.
1 mile to Main St. offering great entertainment, restaurants & shopping aplenty.
Inside is bright, spacious & nautically furnished with ceiling fans, skylights & oversized windows to enjoy the views.
A huge, modern, well stocked kitchen w/View & eating nook are super for bird, boat & deck watching from inside.
ALL rooms have Bay/Water views, except baths & Den. All bdrms. have A/C & large, lit closets w/the Master having a walk in. There's lots of storage space throughout. Both well lit baths have non slip floors, for extra safety.
Home Sleeps 7 comfortably & is child friendly. See amenities below...
**This home is well kept & Very Clean. So we Welcome Clean, Responsible & Respectful guests.
Please leave the home as close to how you found it as possible. All products needed to do so are provided, to help guests keep up w/themselves during their stay. Rental Fee includes a basic cleaning. *Non Compliance will cost guests at least Half of Security Deposit.* ($250.00+, up to FULL Deposit)
Sleeping arrangements (beds) are: 1 Queen, 2 Full, 1 Twin, for up to 7 adults.**
A Toddler (1), or baby can be in porta crib or pac 'n plays, provided.
1 Toddler mattress also available for floor use.
**Home is Not appropriate for 5-7 adults w/multiple children/toddlers in tow.
Overload of guests in the home will result in FULL LOSS of Security Deposit.**
Linen package available for rent @ $75.00, does include some beach towels. We do advise you bring some as well. Linen package includes:
Set of sheets for all beds
Bath, Hair, Hand, Fingertip & Kitchen Towels, Face Cloths
Some Beach Towels
All Beds have Bed Ensembles & Blankets are in the closets.
Four easy, wide stairs to large landing at entrance. 1st floor bedrooms & bath with large shower, for those who may have some difficulty in getting around. Shower chairs available.
Off street parking for 5 cars or small boat down driveway. Boat launch just 3 blocks away.
This home was completely gutted & renovated inside/out & is well maintained annually.
We guarantee, you won't be disappointed!
(1,825 sq.ft. of living space, not counting the enclosed porch or deck)
**STRICTLY NON SMOKING /NO PETS / NON 'PARTY' HOME**
****24 More Photos upon request.****
*** Discount for parties of 4 or LESS in home for the week.***
***PLEASE NOTE: This home is continously maintained & kept very clean for all our guests. We very much appreciate Respectful, Clean Guests in the home, who will appreciate the home & all it offers. The home is to be left in Good, Tidy Condition at your departure, to avoid deposit loss. Products & Vacuum are all provided to help you keep up w/yourselves, while enjoying 'your home away from home'. Thank You!
Thank You for looking & your consideration in making this your Cape Cod vacation home destination.
We look forward to hosting your stay in this wonderful, Cape Sea Side Home!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you so much for providing such a wonderful vacation get-away! My family & I had a Fabulous time! We created such Wonderful memories together! The house is beautiful & so comfortable! We can't wait to come back again!
Thanks Again! ~
Activity and Interests
Activities & Attractions in W. Yarmouth & Cape Cod ~
* Warmer, Bayside Beaches
* JFK Museum & JFK Memorial Park w/Beach
* Duck Boat Tours / Sport Fishing / Sunset Cruises / Tour & Party Boats
* Parasailing, Wind & Kite Surfing, Kayaking & Canoeing
* Whale Watching out of Barnstable & Provincetown
* Tons of Art Galleries, Museums, Antiques, Fine Shopping & Unique Boutiques
* Cape Playhouse where the stars come out to 'play' for you.
* Melody Tent for Star Studded Concerts, just minutes away.
* Biking & Hiking Trails, Cranberry Bogs
* Cape Cod Railroad & Dinner Train, for Scenic Tours by day & Fine Dining by night
* Truro Vineyard & Wine Tasting for Cape Cod Wine
* Chatham Light & Beach
* Cape Cod National Seashore
* Plymouth Plantation & Heritage Plantation
* Plymouth on the Water just North of the Cape, about 1/2 hr.
* Provincetown @ the tip of the Cape
* Marthas Vineyard & Nantucket Islands for day trips. Walking distance to Ferry's.
* Boston & Newport, RI w/in 1 1/2 hr. drive for Day-tripping too
**A large variety of dining & dancing experiences, close by, to suit all tastebuds & pocketbooks.**
- Nightly Rate: $195 - $600
Weekly Rate: $1000 - $2400
Monthly Rate: $5500 - $9200
*This is a Saturday to Saturday rental home in the Summer Season.*
No Daily, Weekend or Mid week rentals are done during this time frame.
*** "Deals" are NOT to be Taken Advantage Of! ***
Small party of 4 or less "Deal" is Off, IF you Violate the terms of the "Deal" w/more people, smoking &/or pet in the home.
*Full Security will be lost for Smoking & Pet violations & Too Many People in the home, for both "Deals" & Any Other Rental Time.***
*Home sleeps 7 Adults MAXIMUM. Larger party "Deals" are not applicable to more than 7 in the home.* Home not suitable for 5 - 7 Adults w/multiple children.
1 infant OR 1 child up to 1 yr. is OK w/7 adults.
***Overload in home will cost entire Security Deposit.*** (8+ Adults &/or Children)
CHECK IN @ 3:00 PM / CHECK OUT Promptly @ 10:00 AM, unless otherwise specified by owner.
SPRING 2014 RATES:
Minimum Stay: 2 nights
Daily: $195 - $600/night
5/31 - 6/7 : $1,900.00
6/7 - 14 : $2,000.00
6/14 - 21 : $2,150.00
6/21 - 28 : $2,300.00
6/28 - 7/5 : $2,400.00
Minimum 1 week stay, Sat - Sat.
Discount for 3+ weeks
Monthly & Full Summer TBD
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Daily: $195 - $550
Monthly: $3,000 - $6,800
8/30 - 9/5 : $2,300.00
9/5 - 9/13 : $2,200.00
9/13 - 9/20 : $2,100.00
9/20 - 9/27 : $2,000.00
9/27 - 10/4 : $1,900.00
10/4 - 10/11 : $1,900.00
10/11 - 10/18 : $1,800.00
10/18 - 10/25 : $1,800.00
10/25 - 11/1 : $1,700.00
11/2 - 11/16: $1,300.00 wk.
11/16 - 11/30: $1,200.00 wk.
$1,100 - $1,150 WK.
JANUARY & FEBRUARY
STRICTLY NO SMOKING / NO PETS *ENTIRE DEPOSIT LOST FOR VIOLATIONS*
Payments by Personal Check, Money Order or Bank Check. Sorry, no Credit Cards.
Linen Fee is $75.00 if linens are provided. Can be negotiable for small party.
Basic Cleaning Fee included w/rent.
Cleaning fee charged for home left in 'unacceptable' condition. Min. $250.00 & up to Entire Deposit.
Any Damages aside from normal wear 'n tear, are Extra from cleaning fees.
SMALL GROUPS OF 4 OR LESS ALWAYS SAVE MORE.
Thank You for your consideration.
- Air Conditioning
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Outdoor Grill
- * Beach Pass for All Barnstable Public Beaches for 2014 Season! * Xfinity On Demand, HS Wireless Internet (WiFi) Triple Play Pkg. * A/C Units / Sky Lights & Ceiling Fans / Tower Fans * Outdoor shower * Deck w/BBQ-grill-gas / Comfy Deck Furniture for Adults & Children * Dishwasher / Microwave / Blender / Coffee maker / Toaster / Iron w/Board * Expanded Cable TV / VCR & DVD w/movies Books & Board Games * Dishes & Utensils provided along w/plastic ware for use on Deck & for young children & toddlers * A variety of Wine & Beer glasses provided to enjoy your favorite drink * Washer/Dryer in walkout basement & Clothesline. * Water Views all rooms except baths & den * 125 Steps to Residents Only, Sandy Beach * Beach & Deck Chairs for adults & kids * Off St. Parking for up to 5 cars * 'Neighborhood Watch' area. Home is Family Friendly, Providing: High Chair Booster Seats Stroller Mesh Guard Rail for mattresses for 'rollout' prevention Toddler Bed Mattress / Pack 'n Plays Porta Crib Infant Rocker/Seats Safety bars on windows & 'Stops' to keep windows from opening wide. Beach & Deck Chairs w/Table for Toddlers Beach Toys & Life Jackets Boogie Boards & Noodles Beach Umbrellas **Linen package provided @ $75.00 extra**