House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 6 Sleeps
The Old Goat House is a charming, rustic 3 BD / 3 BA home nestled among the giant oaks, in a park-like setting, high above the Guadalupe River-on the unique 'Horseshoe Loop'-no container ban! Privatel and secluded, yet just a short walk across the street to find a 24 hour convenience store, tubing adventures, and live music under the stars at Whitewater Amphitheater! With a short, convenient drive to Canyon Lake, River Road, Historic Gruene, Wimberely and New Braunfels, the Old Goat House is the ultimate location for your Texas Hill Country Vacation! Great for winter Texans!
The Old Goat House interiors have been created with high end, rustic, designer finishes, punctuated with whimsical, Goat House Art. This quaint, 1200 sq. ft., cabin-like home features 3 bedrooms, with queen size beds, each with a closet and television, with each bedroom having its own bathroom, linens and towels provided. The open floor plan offers a fully-equipped kitchen and a great room, with a large leather sectional, for entertaining friends and family. Just through the back door is the deck with grill, offering plenty of space for hanging out and having cocktails or grilling your dinner out in the clean, fresh, Hill Country air. You will love relaxing here with your family and friends and getting to the river without the hassle of driving and parking!
We are adding properites. Coming soon! 2 Additional properties.
About the Owner
2 traveler reviews
Old Goat House
Every one is so nice and helpful, wanted to know if I had every thing I needed, did I need them to bring me any thing. The location is great so many things in the area to do. Every one I met at resturant's, attractions, stores was so friendly that you left with a smile on your face. Had a great time. Highly recommend.
Activity and Interests
Whitewater Amphitheater (withing walking distance)
River Adventure (toobing)
Canyon Lake , Boating and Sailing
Historic Gruene and New Braunfels only minutes away.
Schlitterbahn Water Park
Natural Bridge Caverns
Natural Bridge Drive Through Wildlife Park
Scenic River Road
San Marcos Outlet Malls a short drive away
Hill Country Heritage/Dinosaur Museum
Local Celebrations including Wurstfest, Comal County Fair, Wein and Sanger Fest, and more!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $400
- Cleaning Fee $150
- Tax Rate 10.0%
Damage deposit due on booking. Balance due 30 days prior to stay.
$150. Cleaning Fee
10% Tax applies to all rentals.
$400. Refundable Damage Deposit
A reservation/damage deposit of $400 is required on the date reservations are made along with submitting a completed release and indemnity contract via email. The reservation deposit will be refunded shortly after the conclusion of the rental.
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
- 1200 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Includes private bath. Flat screen TV.
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Includes private bath. Flat screen TV.
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, Attached, shared bath. Flat screen TV.
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Convenient Location * Easy River Access * Walking Distance to Whitewater Amphitheater * 24 HR Convenience Store Across the Street * Excellent Fishing Spot (Trout stocked just upstream !) * Historic Gruene/Schlitterbaun * Close to San Marcos Outlet Malls Wireless Internet Access Fully Furnished Central Air Conditioning Ceiling Fans in each Bedroom and Great Room Keyless Entry (No hassle bringing the key to the river !) HD Large Screen TV in Great Room Cable TV in Each Bedroom Charcoal GrillLarge Deck Fully Equipped Kitchen * Full-sized Refrigerator with Freezer with Icemaker * 4 Burner Cooktop * Built in Microwave Oven * Dishwasher * Disposal * Toaster Oven w/ Rotisserie * Blender * Large Slow-Cooker * Flatware * Glassware * Pots and Pans Towels and Linens Provided Queen Sized Memory Foam Mattresses Closet in each Bedroom Whimsical Goat House Art Througout !