Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Experience Hollywood like the rising stars have for decades: living in a classic courtyard apartment building, walking distance to studios, clubs, nightlife, restaurants and more.
Casa Blanca is a newly restored 7-unit apartment building; a stunning union of vintage and modern, period detail and contemporary lifestyle, classic sensibilities and state-of-the-art amenities. This unit is a 2-bedroom/2-bath home with southern exposure in every room to fill the space with bright light and fresh air. The master suite overlooks the courtyard garden and koi fountain, and gets beautiful afternoon light and a wonderful cross-breeze. There’s a café set on the front terrace where you can enjoy a morning coffee, sip an evening cocktail, read the day’s news, or surf the internet.
A 12’ privacy hedge surrounds the entire property, separating this peaceful sanctuary from the vibrant street life of this world-famous city. Three spouts pour into a fountain with water plants and mature koi, filling the courtyard with the soothing sound of falling water. Mature trees and stunning landscape by published designer Jeff Lindfors create a sanctuary of zen-like peace and remarkable beauty in the heart of hustling, bustling Hollywood.
This classic Hollywood courtyard building has been impeccably restored by true artisans with a spare-no-expense passion for doing things right. Units feature hardwood floors, coved ceilings, crown moldings, custom lighting, hand-wrought iron curtain rods, new bathrooms with subway tile, double-paned windows, A/C, stackable washer/dryers, gourmet kitchens with stainless appliances and granite countertops, flat-screen TVs, and so much more.
Casa Blanca is just a short walk from some of Hollywood’s most famous and engaging attractions, like the Walk of Fame, the Pantages Theater and Hollywood/Highland. It’s also within walking distance of many conveniences that will make living in this home so much better than staying in a hotel: restaurants, cafes and coffeehouses, most of the major banks, health clubs, the amazing Arclight movie theater, shopping, nightclubs and many more.
Plus, the central location of the property in Hollywood means guests are just ten-minute drive from great destinations, including world-famous tourist attractions like the Universal Studios and Griffith Park; well-known walk neighborhoods like West Hollywood and Silverlake; and some great local secrets like Larchmont Blvd. and Sunset Junction.
This unit also includes a garage for a small compact car.
About the Owner
- Nightly Rate: $250 - $325
Weekly Rate: $1500 - $2100
Monthly Rate: $4950 - $6500
* Shoulder Season consists of September 4th, 2012 through November 18th, 2012 and November 26th, 2012 through December 19th, 2012.
* Mid Season consists of January 3rd, 2013 through February 17th, 2013, February 26th, 2013 through April 8th, 2013, and April 23rd2013 through May 31st, 2013.
* Peak & Holiday Seasons consist of the week of Thanksgiving, the week of Christmas, New Years Eve, Oscars week, April 9th, 2013 through April 22nd, 2013, and June, July, August.
* **Rates may be higher during the week of E3 conference, which will be held in Los Angeles Convention Center in 2013.
* There is no security deposit required, however we require all our guests to be protected by a Property Protection Plan. The cost for Property Protection Plan is 49$ per stay regardless of the length of your stay, and will cover for incidental damages, such as lost keys, broken windows etc. %u2028%u2028
* 50% of the payment should be paid in advance to secure the reservation by PayPal, using your credit card or Bank account securely, and the remaining balance is to be paid at 30 days prior arrival.%u2028%u2028
* This unit accommodates 6 people.
* Rates do not include 14% LA City Transient Occupancy Tax for stays shorter than 30 nights.
* One time housekeeping fee of $120 to be added to the total regardless of the duration of the stay. This covers departure cleaning, and is not daily housekeeping.
* Our check-in time is 4 PM, check-out time is 11 AM. Early/Late check-ins are $40.00 based on availability. Check-outs after 2 PM are an additional night's stay. %u2028
* %u2028We do accept payments by Visa, Mastercard, AMEX and Discovery.
* All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change until the reservation is confirmed. We reserve the right to correct any error.
- pets considered
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3