Studio, 0 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 2 Sleeps
Casa Blanca is a newly restored 7-unit apartment building; a stunning union of vintage and modern, period detail and contemporary lifestyle, classic sensibilities and state-of-the-art amenities.
This charming and cozy studio is tucked away just off the trendy Hollywood scene. With polished concrete floors and clean, modern surfaces, it is peppered with the aesthetics of contemporary architecture, while
the trickling fountain and warm gardens just outside bring to mind a zen garden retreat paired with casual outdoor living. Designed by architect Joseph Mullins, this smart and stylish apartment is perfect for anyone who appreciates a clean, modern sensibility while maintaining a connection to the outdoors - even when inside.
A gleaming new ultra-modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances lines one wall, while a separate pantry provides plenty of storage and keeps the counters free of clutter. A large bathroom is situated behind the opposite wall, with glass tile, linen closet and an oversized shower featuring a large translucent window, fills the space with natural light.
This unit has windows on three sides, including a large picture-window overlooking an exclusive-use outdoor space and a tranquil garden, with stunning plant specimens and a wrought-iron garden set with seating for four. With all the privacy of a guest house in the Hollywood hills, there will be no other guests passing by the door or garden window. It’s truly one-of-a-kind.
Casa Blanca is just a short walk from some of Hollywood’s most famous and engaging attractions, like the Walk of Fame, the Pantages Theater and Hollywood/Highland. It’s also within walking distance of many conveniences that will make living in this home so much better than staying in a hotel: restaurants, cafes and coffeehouses, most of the major banks, health clubs, the amazing Arclight movie theater, shopping, nightclubs and many more.
Plus, the central location of the property in Hollywood means guests are just ten-minute drive from great destinations, including world-famous tourist attractions like the Universal Studios and Griffith Park; well-known walk neighborhoods like West Hollywood and Silverlake; and some great local secrets like Larchmont Blvd. and Sunset Junction.
This unit does not include garage parking. Renters are encouraged to street park in this lovely neighborhood as long as they obey the parking restrictions posted on city signs.
About the Owner
- Nightly Rate: $149 - $159
Weekly Rate: $850 - $1175
Monthly Rate: $2750 - $3750
* Shoulder Season consists of September 4th, 2012 through November 18th, 2012 and November 26th, 2012 through December 19th, 2012.
* Mid Season consists of January 3rd, 2013 through February 17th, 2013, February 26th, 2013 through April 8th, 2013, and April 23rd2013 through May 31st, 2013.
* Peak & Holiday Seasons consist of the week of Thanksgiving, the week of Christmas, New Years Eve, Oscars week, April 9th, 2013 through April 22nd, 2013, and June, July, August.
* **Rates may be higher during the week of E3 conference, which will be held in Los Angeles Convention Center in 2013.
* There is no security deposit required, however we require all our guests to be protected by a Property Protection Plan. The cost for Property Protection Plan is 49$ per stay regardless of the length of your stay, and will cover for incidental damages, such as lost keys, broken windows etc. %u2028%u2028
* 50% of the payment should be paid in advance to secure the reservation by PayPal, using your credit card or Bank account securely, and the remaining balance is to be paid at 30 days prior arrival.%u2028%u2028
* This unit accommodates 2 people.
* Rates do not include 14% LA City Transient Occupancy Tax for stays shorter than 30 nights.
* One time housekeeping fee of $120 to be added to the total regardless of the duration of the stay. This covers departure cleaning, and is not daily housekeeping.
* Our check-in time is 4 PM, check-out time is 11 AM. Early/Late check-ins are $40.00 based on availability. Check-outs after 2 PM are an additional night's stay. %u2028
* %u2028We do accept payments by Visa, Mastercard, AMEX and Discovery.
* All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change until the reservation is confirmed. We reserve the right to correct any error.
- pets considered
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- Studio, Sleeps 2