Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Luxurious one bedroom accommodations conveniently located a short stroll to the Kalakaua boardwalk and Waikiki beach.
This elegant and spacous one bedroom Executive Suite features a Cal-King bed with a memory foam mattress and a queen-sized sofa sleeper, allowing maximum comfort for 2-4 guests. It comes with a fully-equipped kitchen and has spectacular views of the water, mountains, and city lights. There are 2 lanais where you can enjoy the cool ocean breezes or watch the canoe paddlers on the Ala Wai Canal.
Perfect for a romantic getaway or suitable for a business trip, the spacious open floor plan allows you to relax in the living room then retreat to the privacy of your separated sleeping quarters.
Everything is within walking distance, but if you choose to venture out farther there are major bus and trolley lines half a block away from the property. If shopping is your thrill, the island's reknown shopping mall (Ala Moana Shopping Center) is within walking distance. The Hawaii Convention Center is less than a mile away, and Hawaii's historical sites like Iolani Palace, Chinatown, and Downtown Honolulu are less than 4 miles away. Access in and out of Waikiki is easy, so you can rent a car and enjoy the island of Oahu.
When you're done exploring, stay in and enjoy all that the property has to offer! The Royal Garden has been newly-renovated by Wyndham Resorts and features a heated pool, two saunas, an outdoor BBQ terrace, a fitness center, game room, complimentary 24-hour laundry facilities and complimentary WiFi.
Your suite is fully equipped with linens and towels, beach towels, beach gear including snorkeling equipment, body boards, and beach chairs.
Primo Hawaii Properties offers 4.5 star amenities for less than what you would pay for a regular hotel room. Enjoy the best of Waikiki and Honolulu at our luxurious Royal Garden accommodations!
HI Tax license for transient accommodations: W14878462-01
Excellent Transition AND Vacation Condo!!
About the Owner
4.8 based on 13 traveler reviews
Excellent Transition AND Vacation Condo!!
Perfect for a relaxing week
Staff was friendly and free laundry was a saver as well. Probably could have packed 1/2 as much if we'd realized how accessible the laundry was.
Had to do a late check-out as well...it was great to be able to leave at any time. Our flight was a red-eye. It allowed us a whole extra day of play! The only downside was they couldn't confirm late check-out till the day before we left.
We will definitely be staying here again!
Perfect Location and Comfortable Accommodations
- Situated only a few blocks from the beach/main shopping and dining areas but set back a bit from and well above the main traffic arteries which cut down on street noise.
- Views from the condo are AMAZING with the mountains, canal, Waikiki skyline, a peek at Diamondhead, and the ocean ALL captured.
- We decided to go without a rental car and found the bus stops to anywhere you'd want to go around Honolulu to be very close (within 2 blocks in any direction) and convenient.
- Great building staff who were very welcoming and helpful throughout our stay
- We found the unit to be clean and exactly as the photos showed.
- Spacious living area with a separate bedroom (also spacious).
- Very comfortable and contemporary furnishings in the bedroom and living area.
- Kitchen had everything you would need (not cooking gourmet of course!)
- Laundry room in the building with plenty of machines to use
- Pool at the building was very nice for a change of pace from the beach
- We didn't find any beach towels in the unit and also there wasn't a pack n play as listed but we were able to get by (we rented a pack n play from Baby's Away).
- The unit above developed a leak in their bathroom while we were there. The property manager (Jim) and the building staff took care of the leak and repaired the damage in our unit promptly and with little disturbance to us. The response and execution really made this a non-issue for something that could've been a big pain during our vacation.
We really enjoyed our time on Oahu and the condo really enhanced that enjoyment. When we're lucky enough to be able to get back to Hawaii, we're definitely going to look for this rental and will gladly recommend this property to our friends.
Activity and Interests
* Jet Skiing
* Water Skiing
* Fitness Center
* Mountain Biking
* Sight Seeing
* Horseback Riding
* Live Theater
* Basketball Court
* Wildlife Viewing
* Health/Beauty Spa
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $200
- Out-cleaning fee $100
- Tax Rate 13.96%
Nightly Rate: $165
Weekly Rate: $1155
Monthly Rate: $3,900-$4,200
Generous discounts for extended stays, late-booking specials.
Unless under 30 days to stay, we do not accept stays under 5 nights.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover credit cards (pls. add 2.5% fee for payment processing for foreign credit card)
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Golf Course View
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Valet parking by the Wyndham Resort for $25 per day. We have an off-site covered parking stall available for $15/day. Please let us know in advance if you want to reserve parking. Free on-site laundry facilities. Pool and two saunas. Wifi internet access. Cable TV with flat screen TVs in both the living and the bedroom.