Cabin, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 8 Sleeps
On 11.5 acres, this impeccably furnished log cabin provides a peaceful escape, situated in the heart of the Bitterroot Valley. With close access to pond and river fishing, this western style oasis is perfect for small groups of people looking to relax, explore, and enjoy the beauty that Montana has to offer. Home to a variety of wildlife, the property is equipped with many large windows that make sightseeing as easy as relaxing on the couch. The on property pond is stocked and close enough to cast your line off the back deck.
3bdrm; master has queen bed w/ fireplace, bunk room equipped with 2 oversized bunk sets, other bdrm queen bed. Gourmet kitchen (2ovens) free standing bar, bbq, fire pit, poker table, board games, walking trails to Big Creek, one acre pond just steps from back deck, and so much more...the activities are endless and the views breathtaking.
less than one hour drive from Missoula airport, few short hrs to Glacier and Yellowstone National Parks...and just minutes away from Bitterroot River, famous trout fishing.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
fishing, white water rafting, horseback riding, hiking, hunting, exploring, camping
3 hour drive to Glacier National Park
4 hour drive to Yellowstone National Park
5 minute drive to Bitterroot River
10 minute drive to Hamilton golf course with views to see!
40 minute drive to Lost Trail Ski area
just minutes to awesome hiking
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
|Notes: Rates are based on 7 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $200
- Refundable damage deposit $500
50% down at time of signing rental agreement and balance to be collected 30 days prior to check in, all non-refundable
acceptable payment methods are personal or cashiers checks
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, shower, master bath, clawfoot tub w/ large window overlooking pond
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Master bedroom with fireplace
- Bedroom 2 - 4 twin/ single, two oversized bunk sets
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Additional sleeping areas are a sofa bed in living room and 2 queen sized elevated areobeds on frames that may be used as needed.
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- 3 bedrooms, 1 master bedroom with queen size bed, bunkroom with 2 sets of oversized bunks, and a lower level bedroom with queen size bed, additional sleeping space can be achieved with sleeper sofa, gourmet style kitchen (fully equiped), free standing bar, gas barbeque, wood-burning barbeque, washer and dryer, internet, TVs, Dish network, DVD players, board games, poker table, 3 fireplaces (one in master bedroom), outdoor firepit with outdoor furniture, gazebo and large back deck with built in seating overlooking the pond, trails to back of the property to the Big Creek