This home is perfect for Arizona State Univerisity Families, ASU, as well as for famillies looking for a great house for comfort and relaxation with your own private 20 x 40 diving pool in the backyard. Country Charm in this single level Ranch Style house with an open floor plan and comfortable living, kitchen, and dining areas. Backyard has park style atmosphere with plenty of shade, picnic tables, gas bbq grill, serving bar, patio furniture and 2 umbrella patio sets around the pool area for lots of family and friends to enjoy and relax. Ceiling fans thru-out the home. Quiet neighborhood, perfect for walks to a beautiful park less then a block from the home, with a well stocked lake for fishing, paddle boats, playground for kids, wave pool, batting range, volleyball, tennis courts, basketball courts, baseball diamonds...all of this only a stroll away from home.
10 minutes from Sky Harbor Airport. Minutes away from famous Scottsdale and the 5th Avenue Shops. Close to several grocery stores, malls and shopping abounding. Less then 10 minutes to ASU, Arizona State University, and downtown Tempe. just minutes away from downtown Phoenix to all sports Complex's. Just 4 hours from Grand Canyon.
Tempe is a perfect example of a blend of corporate activity, residential neighborhoods, manufacturing and recreation. And speaking of recreation, while you are just visiting, there's lots to do here.
* Stroll the grounds of Arizona State University. ASU, This is where nearly 50,000 students from all states and more than 120 countriesenroll each year. The Tempe Campus is the largest.
* Visit the Tempe History Museum and learn about the development of Tempe through history, or stop by the ASU Art Museum. Both are free.
* Go to a Spring Training baseball game at Tempe Diablo Stadium.
* Visit the Sea Life Arizona aquarium. It is located at Arizona Mills Mall, and it is all indoors and air-conditioned.
* Take a change from the pool and go to Big Surf. It's a waterpark with swimming,water slides, and fun for people of all ages; it is open during the summer months.
* Explore Kiwanis Park. It's a wonderful park with a recreation center that includes volleyball, tennis, racquetball, baseball and softball batting cages and an indoor wave pool with a water slide! Just a stroll from the home.
* Take a short and not too difficult hike up Tempe Butte, otherwise known as "A" Mountain. It's behind the Tempe Mission Palms Hotel.
* Go shopping at Arizona Mills Mall. Aside from the Sea Life Aquarium mentioned above, there are 175 stores, Harkins Luxury 24 Cinemas, IMAX Theatre, Game Works for the kids and many restaurants. It's loud and busy!
* Enjoy a show at ASU Gammage at Arizona State University.
* Looking for laughs, the Tempe Improv near downtown Tempe can certainly provide that for you.
* See dance, music, children's theatre, stage productions and art at the Tempe Center for the Arts.
* Stroll around Mill Avenue and downtown Tempe. Enjoy the shopping, food, entertainment and libations. But be careful what you do or who you are seen with--you might end up on the Sneaky Peak web cam!
* The Tempe Festival of the Arts is a nationally acclaimed event that happens each spring and fall in downtown Tempe. Arts, crafts, entertainment, food--the works!
* Rent a boat, fish, play, or attend a concert or special event at Tempe Town Lake and Tempe Beach Park in downtown Tempe. You can rent a kayak or a boat or take a Segway tour!
* Play golf at Ken McDonald Golf Course, a par 72 municipal course, or Rolling Hills Golf Course, with two executive nines. These courses are bargains. The junior golf passes are fantastic if you've got kids that are working on their golf skills.
* Tempe Public Library has on going book discussion groups, speakers, and workshops on topics including business, politics, genealogy and more. There are computer and Internet classes. And don't forget the programs for kids!
Enjoy your visit to Tempe, Arizona!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.