House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
This home is perfect for Arizona State Univerisity Families, ASU, as well as for famillies looking for a great house for comfort and relaxation with your own private 20 x 40 diving pool in the backyard. Country Charm in this single level Ranch Style house with an open floor plan and comfortable living, kitchen, and dining areas. Backyard has park style atmosphere with plenty of shade, picnic tables, gas bbq grill, serving bar, patio furniture and 2 umbrella patio sets around the pool area for lots of family and friends to enjoy and relax. Ceiling fans thru-out the home. Quiet neighborhood, perfect for walks to a beautiful park less then a block from the home, with a well stocked lake for fishing, paddle boats, playground for kids, wave pool, batting range, volleyball, tennis courts, basketball courts, baseball diamonds...all of this only a stroll away from home.
About the Owner
4.8 based on 4 traveler reviews
Great Vacation Home!
What a Charm!
Activity and Interests
10 minutes from Sky Harbor Airport. Minutes away from famous Scottsdale and the 5th Avenue Shops. Close to several grocery stores, malls and shopping abounding. Less then 10 minutes to ASU, Arizona State University, and downtown Tempe. just minutes away from downtown Phoenix to all sports Complex's. Just 4 hours from Grand Canyon.
Tempe is a perfect example of a blend of corporate activity, residential neighborhoods, manufacturing and recreation. And speaking of recreation, while you are just visiting, there's lots to do here.
* Stroll the grounds of Arizona State University. ASU, This is where nearly 50,000 students from all states and more than 120 countriesenroll each year. The Tempe Campus is the largest.
* Visit the Tempe History Museum and learn about the development of Tempe through history, or stop by the ASU Art Museum. Both are free.
* Go to a Spring Training baseball game at Tempe Diablo Stadium.
* Visit the Sea Life Arizona aquarium. It is located at Arizona Mills Mall, and it is all indoors and air-conditioned.
* Take a change from the pool and go to Big Surf. It's a waterpark with swimming,water slides, and fun for people of all ages; it is open during the summer months.
* Explore Kiwanis Park. It's a wonderful park with a recreation center that includes volleyball, tennis, racquetball, baseball and softball batting cages and an indoor wave pool with a water slide! Just a stroll from the home.
* Take a short and not too difficult hike up Tempe Butte, otherwise known as 'A' Mountain. It's behind the Tempe Mission Palms Hotel.
* Go shopping at Arizona Mills Mall. Aside from the Sea Life Aquarium mentioned above, there are 175 stores, Harkins Luxury 24 Cinemas, IMAX Theatre, Game Works for the kids and many restaurants. It's loud and busy!
* Enjoy a show at ASU Gammage at Arizona State University.
* Looking for laughs, the Tempe Improv near downtown Tempe can certainly provide that for you.
* See dance, music, children's theatre, stage productions and art at the Tempe Center for the Arts.
* Stroll around Mill Avenue and downtown Tempe. Enjoy the shopping, food, entertainment and libations. But be careful what you do or who you are seen with--you might end up on the Sneaky Peak web cam!
* The Tempe Festival of the Arts is a nationally acclaimed event that happens each spring and fall in downtown Tempe. Arts, crafts, entertainment, food--the works!
* Rent a boat, fish, play, or attend a concert or special event at Tempe Town Lake and Tempe Beach Park in downtown Tempe. You can rent a kayak or a boat or take a Segway tour!
* Play golf at Ken McDonald Golf Course, a par 72 municipal course, or Rolling Hills Golf Course, with two executive nines. These courses are bargains. The junior golf passes are fantastic if you've got kids that are working on their golf skills.
* Tempe Public Library has on going book discussion groups, speakers, and workshops on topics including business, politics, genealogy and more. There are computer and Internet classes. And don't forget the programs for kids!
Enjoy your visit to Tempe, Arizona!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 3 2015 - May 31 2015
3 night minimum stay
Jun 1 2015 - Sep 30 2015
3 night minimum stay
Oct 1 2016 - Dec 15 2016
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee (no refund) $175
- Property Damage Protection $99
*April 1st, 2015 - May 31st, 2015. Weekly or Monthly rates ONLY
*June 1st, 2015 - September 30th, 2015. Weekly or Monthly rates ONLY
*October 1st, 2015 - December 15, 2015. Weekly or Monthly rates ONLY
*December 16th - January 16th, 2016. Weekly or Monthly rates ONLY
If booking for less than one week, weekly rates apply.
Cleaning Fees and Insurance Fees are non-refundable
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed ...
- botanical garden
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- water parks
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- freshwater fishing
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- water tubing
- 1600 sq. ft.
- 1 Bathroom,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, easy acess from pool area
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, double sink. jetted tub
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 2 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 double, 1 baby crib, crib can be removed if not needed, have a high chair if need
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- This 3 bedroom lovely home sleeps 8 people comfortably with room for entertaining. Master bedroom has a King size bed, 1 bedroom with 2 Queen size beds and 1 bedroom with a Full size bed.. The house is fully furnished with linens. Kitchen has up to date appliances with a stove with 2 ovens and a microwave that also can be an oven. Great for cooking for a crowd. Kitchen has small appliances you will need to make your stay very enjoyable. Comes with dishes and serving pieces to host a great outing. Has it's own washer and dryer. Home comes with Direct TV, Internet. 10 minutes from Sky Harbor Airport, TV in Living room with Blue Ray DVD player and lots of movies.Main bathroom has double sink and jet tub for relaxation. A crib and high chair is available up on request.